Switch is the best game console

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Picked one up about a month ago and while the games are not as good as PS4 (except Zelda which is amazing), it's so much better, quicker and more accessible to play games on in portable mode. Gaming in bed before sleep is a godsend and I also fly a lot so it's really going to come in handy.

Absolutely addicted to portable Zelda and Dark Souls right now. Never going back to tv gaming again.

I wish I had a Switch instead of a PS4

i have a switch, and i like it but lets be real here, it is not the best console, its the number 3, it doesnt have the hardware that the PS4 or the Xbox has so it will never have the same games, all the best games and upcoming great games will not be on the Switch simply because it cant handle them

I barely have time to shitpost let alone play video games. How do you guys do it?

PS4 is goat and PSVue is the best streaming service.

giphy-73.gif

Also wrong forum asshole

No thanks. It's 2018, I like my xbxX with 4k tv and 7.1 surround sound with a half naked lady on the couch. Go to bed kid...

I have ps4 but want a switch to play with my wife.
Does anyone actually have an Xbox 1? Lol

I can't help but agree. Definitely the one I've had most fun with lately.

i have a switch, and i like it but lets be real here, it is not the best console, its the number 3, it doesnt have the hardware that the PS4 or the Xbox has so it will never have the same games, all the best games and upcoming great games will not be on the Switch simply because it cant handle them
definitely a black eye for the system, but it being completely portable is a real feather in its cap. I think essentially one can make a really good case for PS4 and Switch being 100% worth a buy this generation. Or really an XBone for people who arent going to PC game and don’t care about the PS4’s exclusives.

As a Switch owner, the hardware is mediocre at best. Nintendo makes amazing games, but the hardware is a big meh.

As much as I love my Switch I favor PS4 as the GOAT of this generation of consoles...

It's the only one with exclusives I care to play (outside of Bloodborne & GoW). XB1 and PS4s are becoming computers for people that don't want to game on computers.

I love my Switch but it's the kids console in my house. Other than Zelda and Mario which I played the shit out of I have no use for it other than Hulu live TV.

Back