Swimming...It Could Leave You With a Brain Eating Amoeba

I accept I could die right now laying in bed as I write this po

I have a close buddy who’s cousin got life threatening meningitis from a water park.

There is so much feces in the water at those parks. They had to cut a piece of her skull off cause her brain swelled so badly.

It's a nightmare to think about this happening to you or somebody you love. Terrible.

I have a close buddy who’s cousin got life threatening meningitis from a water park.

There is so much feces in the water at those parks. They had to cut a piece of her skull off cause her brain swelled so badly.

Good God! They have got to change the water more frequently then.

I have a close friend who got meningitis in similar way. At bonaroo festival in Tennessee. He went under and waterfall on a cliff and had no idea that at a pool on tip, that dirty hippies were using it as a tub and restroom.

That shit is nasty on both accounts.

Ive swam in brown murky waters that feel like quicksand. Ive dipped in waters definitely in the biohazard spectrum. Ive never heard of this amoeba until like 10-15 years ago.

Shits strange. Like its an alien or a government science freak.

Like who eats a brain? Honestly.

just dont go swimming in a shit hole and you should be fine.

"Between 2009 and 2018, the CDC says only 34 cases of the Naegleria fowleri infection were reported in the U.S. Only four people out of the 145 known cases survived between 1962 and 2018."

Dam son

I accept I could die right now laying in bed as I write this po

I always have a fear of someone hitting me in the back of the head with a hammer as I gaming with headphones on at night

Back