Sweet Jesus. Artem is bare knuckle fighting??

Artem won't be able to reach his opponent with a step ladder.

He should fight Paulo Costa bareknuckle since he says he is the anyone anywhere any time type of guy.

ebt2JZ7BZFylI290sfyoMPoSX8tsTFwXN-u9cOYxxzU.jpg
Dem veins got veins popping out of 'em.

Artemis going to murder Knight.

No guarantee Paulie wins his fight though... dude is shot...and I’m a long time fan.

Paulie is old and shot but I’m certain he will piece up artem

What? I though he was fighting Paulie Maggiore?

If Artem had normal length arms he would have beat Swanson and Johnson.

I love The Kid's attitude but his chin isn't really strong and Artem can take some serious shots. I have artem winning by clear decision and maybe late round KO. I think they are going 5 rounds, I think, and that won't bode well for Knight. Plus, Hick Diaz is the type of guy to punch his own chin and ask for the punishment trying to walk down his opponent and that type of low fight IQ will get you fucked up in bare knuckle. Artem has trex arms but lets see how much time they spend in that Half Plum Thai Clinch. Lets go GOAT!

He should fight Paulo Costa bareknuckle since he says he is the anyone anywhere any time type of guy.

ebt2JZ7BZFylI290sfyoMPoSX8tsTFwXN-u9cOYxxzU.jpg
A motorcycle accident is less dangerous than fighting this monster bare knuckle.

hope he wins so he gets a chance to fight his own battle against one of the people that emasculated him in public in Paulie

perhaps there is a chance for young Artem to come out from the macshadow
I just want to see Paulie piece him up so Artem has to win for that to happen.

I want Artem to win. Bare knuckle boxing is such a bum sport that I hope all MMA fighters that couldn't make it end up doing it and becoming a champ. I think guys that actually do well in bare knuckle are folks who aren't traditionally heavy punchers but can throw with some accuracy.

It is unfair to his opponent to have to fight the GOAT without gloves of all things. The commission should be fired

Back