Sweet Child Of Mine or Pour Some Sugar On Me

If I'm driving? Sweet Child of Mine no doubt.

If I'm in a club? Pour Some Sugar On Me. I used to have a neighbor who was a dancer. That was one of the songs she used.

Sweet Child O'Mine by far and away...both great songs but Sweet Child is so much better. I think Appetite For Destruction is one of the greatest albums ever made, so obviously that's my preference.
I vote pour some sugar on me but Appetite for Destruction is one of my favorite albums ever.

More people will probably vote Sweet Child but I'm more pumped for Pour Some Sugar and its more anthemic
This. LIke both songs but for some reason I can't get sugar out of my head.

Pour some sugar on me is good but every other single on that album is superior (Women, Rocket, Hysteria, Love bites, Animals, and Armageddon It)

Sweet child o' mine. Probably one of my favorite guitar solos ever.

I definitely prefer Sweet Child of Mine but much like Smells Like Teen Spirit for example I rarely listen to it. I had an incident though with Sweet Child though that still hurts my soul. I was in local sandwich shop maybe 10 years ago and the song came on. This teenager and his friends were like "OMG! That song from Guitar Hero is actually on the radio!!"
I would have filled the sandwich shop with uppercuts to be honest.

If I'm driving? Sweet Child of Mine no doubt.
If I'm in a club? Pour Some Sugar On Me. I used to have a neighbor who was a dancer. That was one of the songs she used.

Excellent and succinct way of putting it. +1, sir.

I like Def Leppard, but some of their lyrics are so f'n dumb. Better song is "Bringin' on the Heartbreak" ; I'd be more divided.

sweet child, cause if im driving i can sing along, in my mind i sound just like axl!

More people will probably vote Sweet Child but I'm more pumped for Pour Some Sugar and its more anthemic

Nothing ever gotme as pumped up as Locomotive from Use Your illusion II.

I like Sweet child o' mine much more, but it is one of my less liked GnR's songs.

Easily Pour Some Sugar On Me.

Axl's voice ruins Sweet Child.
Come at me.

Both are great tunes. I think Pour Some Sugar on Me is a little better though.

Are we comparing Def Leopard to GNR for real? Sweet child of mine easily.

not even in the same galaxy -- Sweet Child all day long

Back