Sweet baby Jesus I want to see this fight!!!!

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have never wanted to see two men fight more!

When animals attack. (Cormier the animal; Jones the stupid human feeding the bears)

i can not wait to see this fight, and when it starts, i am going to be scared shitless.

yeah i have insomnia this doesnt help. its gonna take forever just for prelims lol

Just watched all the embedded episodes. God Damn, tomorrow night can't come soon enough.

I am the only member of this forum who doesn't care one iota for this fight.

Quite excited for the rest of the card.

Lets stop arguing and bond together...dc or jones lets hold hands and wait for this ride together~

DC was wrecking legit heavyweights. Jones has decimated a top light heavyweight division. Seriously, the guy that wins this fight is going to be on the Fedor level.

I think Jones has more natural skill than anyone that has ever fought MMA, and I DO think he has the heart for it. I think Jones could end up being the goat. (in this generation) But I also think that DC is going to win. Bones needs something to get him to the spot that he could be in.

DC wins, and Jones becomes more vicious with his strikes?? More dedicated to the kill? And then a DC rematch? The black Fedor is too old to hang for a GSP type run.

I dunno. I just want to see the fight!!

I love this. This is also the best time to learn something. It's like that chamber in DBZ where 1 days = 1 years.

I can pretty much learn a new language until tomorrow's fights.

To help pass the time,just reply to stupid threads, that's what I'm doing.

80040-thank-you-dear-sweet-baby-jesu-JvU1.jpeg

i can not wait to see this fight, and when it starts, i am going to be scared shitless.

I want to see this too. But get real dude. Its just a fight. They are not giving you a million dollars ..lol!

Watched the weigh ins on my phone waiting for my date. At the bar and in the pisser they're playing Jones vs DC ads. I walk in the door, go directly on Sherdog. Lol. I'm hyped, but a part of me thinks DC is gonna get destroyed, I just hope its a great fight, at least 3 rounds. And I hope I win some cash off Jury.

Back