Sweet Armbar by Dustin Hazelett

Wrestleben

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dustin Hazelett did a RIDICULOUS armbar on Josh Burkman on the UFC free spike tv show last night. It won "fight of the night" and "submission of the night" bonuses for Hazelett.

They put it up on UFC.com for free, right on the front page. Notice too how Burkman taps twice to the anaconda choke in the first round. Slick BJJ display by Hazelett all around. His guard and rubber guard and murder with those long legs.

They had a show last night?

Shit, I didn't know the TUF finale was this weekend, I went to see The Hulk instead....

Who won? Wait...don't tell me. :)

that was a great armbar,but it was set up wit a great takedown he twists his leg like a judo throw and then grabs his ankle to take him down.very impressive,I was really impressed with him in ohio even though he lost to koshcheck he was looking really good.he has a bright future,better then his teachers franklin and gurgel

that was a great armbar,but it was set up wit a great takedown he twists his leg like a judo throw and then grabs his ankle to take him down.very impressive,I was really impressed with him in ohio even though he lost to koshcheck he was looking really good.he has a bright future,better then his teachers franklin and gurgel

That was a very good display of BJJ in MMA, and gotta say I like seeing the Rubber Guard done properly.

That was good rubber guard display vs a skilled opponent.

I would have loved to see him finish with the omoplata. Surprised he didn't.

Back