Swedish Model Says She Can

When they said "too big" they were clearly talking about her collagen-stuffed upper lip.

She looks ridiculous. The only thing she should be modeling is a paper bag with eye-holes.

Maybe she was stung by bees on her lips?

Tough to complain about being refused work in an industry that pays solely based on marketability of your appearance.

So disgusting

Go do some cardio you fatty

Well I would definitely let her model my Big John McCarthy

All jokes aside. Where did she even come up with the idea to become a model

Instagram generation, bra. Every 5 thinks they're a model these days because a few dozen thirsty ass mofos with limited English skills have been flooding their social media accounts daily with comments like "wow su bea\tifull!!" for years.

An industry has a standard.

She doesn't like the standard.

She bitches and cries.

Fuck her.

An industry has a standard.

She doesn't like the standard.

She bitches and cries.

Fuck her.

Meh, doesn't everybody complain about their job and industry?

Meh, doesn't everybody complain about their job and industry?

I don't know, do they? I want a job at the US Embassy in France, but I don't speak French and the job requires it. So fuck them all they're wrong?

I don't know, do they? I want a job at the US Embassy in France, but I don't speak French and the job requires it. So fuck them all they're wrong?

Not actually the same thing.

My point is there's no reason to hate on someone for doing what most people do, which is lament why they can't get ahead. She deserves no pity, but no hate either

This chick clearly does not understand the purpose of a casting couch.

The more I see, the fairer her rejection seems, tbh. If they told her she was too fat, it was probably because they were trying to come up with the nicest excuse they could. "You're fat" feels better than "you're ugly."

11378799_1472001243096564_21446205_n.jpg

Lol at this video , attention whore.

THIS, boo hooo give me a fucking break you stupid girl, I work in advertising, I personally hire models as part of my job, every job is different and you look simply based on what you need, I go through the same judging process when clients want to hire me or not based on the job that I put out.... learn to market yourself better you little shit and stop complainig, guess what, nobody wants to hire a complaining crying little bitch, that comes first even before wheter you are fat or not.

Make weight or hit the bricks... get skinny, maintain skinny. It's not that hard to understand.

Feeling disgusted with yourself for fapping to her, eh? We've all been there; I forgive your outburst, Sam.

Don't you go forgiving my outburst Rex I'll have you know I never feel bad about fapping.

The more I see, the fairer her rejection seems, tbh. If they told her she was too fat, it was probably because they were trying to come up with the nicest excuse they could. "You're fat" feels better than "you're ugly."

This. She's not pretty enough to work for the top agencies. I would know obviously. They use your measurements as an excuse to avoid completely killing your self esteem.

Back