Swedish Model Says She Can

Kate Upton weighs like 140 and is one of the most popular models in the world. This bitch is looking for attention, she can go fuck herself, or invite me over to do it for her, whichever.

lol, my thoughts exactly. anyway, modeling agencies have a right to choose whoever they want. i don't see the point in her video, aside from the attention.

Oh. I see the real reason she isn't getting work. She's butter.

10308902_10152368553999028_8563008628827506806_n.jpg

Shut up, man, I'm working here. First you destroy her self-esteem, then you act like you're trying to help her out...50 percent of the time it works every time.

lol ok sorry go do your thing.

Yes. For a fashion model her hips are too wide. For a person, she's hot as fuck and tiny.

If she can't get work then she isn't a model, is she? I guess I'm an astronaut who can't get work.

So, 2 somewhat contradictory feelings about this:

I don't know if you're ignoring her point on purpose only because you see the fashion industry as stupid and pointless as I do, but her point is valid nevertheless as long as fashion remains such an important part of popular culture for those who don't agree.

The point is the high fashion industry is fixated on anorexic waifs that should be in a hospital, not on the cover of a magazine. It contributes to female self-image issues. I don't have any facts or figures about how much, but the influence is undeniable. I think it's crazy to hold women to such a standard but they try anyway and end up with eating disorders. I have no doubt it also contributes to people just giving up and letting themselves go the other way into morbid obesity.

At the same time, I agree that, at 19, she's got 40 bazillion other options so it's hard to feel sorry for her in particular. I don't think that was her objective, however. I think she was trying to bring awareness to the ridiculous demands of the fashion industry. It's just that it's too easy to reply, "Get a real job."

She also has bow legs. She could model as an extra in a Clint Eastwood movie.

Bow legs + non-model face = not wanted as a model. Those things don't weigh against her to me personally, but to the modelling industry, they certainly do.

Non-story.

if she showed up to my modeling agency i would slam the door in her face

I wonder how miss piggy munster would do in Sweden

Does she mention her actual measurements? Hard to believe a girl with a thigh gap like that could have an ass too big for anything.

Back