Swedish MMA site is hinting that NEW UFC may be starting openweight fights!!

Bob Sapp vs Akira Shoji
Book it.

They already corrected it and suggested Ngannou vs Magomedov.

But I give you 10/10 in the creative department, from a mistake on a random swedish website to NEW UFC may be starting openweight fights!!! surely needs some outstanding fantasy.

The Swedish MMA site Kimura.se has posted an article on matches to make after Ufc on Fox 20 and is hinting that the heavyweight fighter Francis Ngannou will make a good matchup against the welterweight fighter Tarec Saffiedine.
B92z3

The text is basicly just that they think that this is a good potential match up for these figthers, i would just think this is a stupid reporter who doesnt know shit but these were the guys who has revealed all of the swedish ufc fights and Alexander Gustafssons title figths.

Thoughts?

What is this fucking shit?

Threadbait title bullshit.

No fucking openweight fights any more.

Not your bullshit Batman Superman fantasy fights.

The Swedish MMA site Kimura.se has posted an article on matches to make after Ufc on Fox 20 and is hinting that the heavyweight fighter Francis Ngannou will make a good matchup against the welterweight fighter Tarec Saffiedine.
B92z3

The text is basicly just that they think that this is a good potential match up for these figthers, i would just think this is a stupid reporter who doesnt know shit but these were the guys who has revealed all of the swedish ufc fights and Alexander Gustafssons title figths.

Thoughts?

Jesus TS. jump to conclusions much?

I think its dope when someone just bumps up a weightclass. If you arent counting HW then 2 classes at most.

Theres a 20 pound difference between bantamweight and lightweight.

Theres been hw fights in the same division with 1 fighter being 20 pounds smaller or more.

John Dodson vs Daniel Cormier

Full stop

Congrats, TS. You made every obnoxious "Pride never die!" nerd on this site jizz in their pants.

Back