Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Now I will tell you something.

The choices are 2. Either move to northern Sjaelland in Denmark or move to another municipality in Skåne that goes plus. My own tactic is to vote bourgeois the next election. I will vote for the Moderates (M) because I now appreciate their policy of abolishing state income tax which is 20 percent and being increased by 5 percent the more you earn. I now contradict ourselves that we have a leveling system in the country where municipalities that go minus receive state support. I no longer want to be involved in paying for social assistance for people without job and I am fine with just paying municipal tax.

The municipality we are interested in has a tax of 30 percent. Had I only paid 30 percent of my salary, we as a family would have been able to travel to Thailand more often as my partner's parents are deeply emotional every time we go home, and it´s heartbreaking. I admit that I have started thinking in selfish paths and that my vote is helping to create a class of society. But my selfishness has a lot to do with my children and I want them to grow up in a safe environment shielded from everything brutal that is within our borders. The life we have now where my partner in particular is planning and supervising our children to counteract any form of randomness affects me as a person. This strenuous lifestyle sometimes becomes overwhelming, but we do this to protect our children.

Everyone demands that immigrants take more responsibility and that we as host country should demand more from them, and they must be forced to embrace our Swedish values. But it does not happen. Through my own patience I have come to the conclusion that it is not possible to combine certain mentalities with Swedish values. The sacrifice and the work behind it is far too great for this purpose.

Within a year, Sweden will think the same as Denmark. That you have to deserve to become a citizen and to be able to support yourself before it happens.

@Trotsky will forever despise the racist Nordic countries.
dhMeAzK.gif

Seems like your wife has had a very positive influence on you. Swedes need to import more Asians if they need labor (and they'll actually work!), they'll set you straight(-er).

dhMeAzK.gif

Seems like your wife has had a very positive influence on you. Swedes need to import more Asians if they need labor (and they'll actually work!), they'll set you straight(-er).

It's all about behavior and social norms the newcomers are used to. Last time I was in Hungary I ran into Korean shopkeepers and Chinese folks running booths at the flea market. Nobody gave a damn yet you ask those same people, including those Asians about the 2015 migrants and they all politely said fuck that. Different culture, easy to judge. It has nothing to do with race but rather behavior.

It's all about behavior and social norms the newcomers are used to. Last time I was in Hungary I ran into Korean shopkeepers and Chinese folks running booths at the flea market. Nobody gave a damn yet you ask those same people, including those Asians about the 2015 migrants and they all politely said fuck that. Different culture, easy to judge. It has nothing to do with race but rather behavior.
I agree 100% my man, but I disagree.

I have added some more info about gangs in Stockholm, page 38.

Thermos bombs new tactics among criminals, 2019-10-20

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/y3yrWa/polisen-termosbomber-ny-taktik-bland-kriminella

An explosive charge detonated outside a multi-family house on Södermalm during Wednesday night. Remains of a thermos were left at the site. The police are now seeing a new trend of so-called "thermos bombs". The fact that criminals have used thermos containers indicates that extra dangerous and difficult to handle explosives may have been used.

- A thermos can be run by anyone in the city, says Bo Janzon, professor and former manager at FOI.

Shortly after 2 o'clock in the night until Thursday, an explosion occurred on Nytorgsgatan in the district of Södermalm, Stockholm. The detonation caused major damage to the entrance to the house and was so severe that nearby residents felt that the houses shook. The police classify the incident as a general destruction. The remains of a thermos were found at the site. One of the police theories is that a so-called thermos bomb was used in the attack.

mO7D4l5.jpg

This is not the first time a thermos has been used in an explosion attack. At the end of September, police in Gävle found several thermos filled with explosives during a house search. And the police in Region South have recently revealed a "thermosleague" which has been prosecuted for several serious explosive attacks in Malmö.

The phenomenon of thermos bombs is relatively new, explains Bo Janzon, professor and explosives expert.

- There is nothing I can remember that you have used before, says Bo Janzon.

His theory is that the criminals may have started using thermos to handle explosives that are temperature sensitive - because they want to keep it cool. This is especially important for some home-made explosives, explains Bo Janzon.

- The more pollution there is in products, the better it is to keep it cool. So something that those who have used them have been keeping track of. But there are idiots doing this, says Bo Janzon. Then there may be other practical reasons why criminals use a thermos. A thermos does not attract the eyes - like a metal tube. A thermos can be run by anyone in town. You can even have some coffee on top, says Bo Janzon.

rZmuaGA.jpg

In Malmö, charges have been brought against a "thermosleague". Police suspect the league is behind three blasts in Malmö where the bomb was placed in a thermos. In one case, the entrance to a grocery store on Lantmannastreet was blasted. Another bomb was placed outside a local on Ridspögastreet. On December 9, a thermos bomb detonated inside a stairwell on Söderkulla. The explosion had disastrous consequences. The 18-year-old who was handling the bomb had his left forearm ruptured and serious splint injuries to his face. Shocked neighbors rushed out of the stairwell and were met by a bloody carnage.

- It's unsettling when it's such a young person. It was fortunate that no one was killed, says Mikael Östling, the police investigator who held the case.

Forensic technicians found remains of a one-litersheet moss in the stairwell. Just such a thermos that the suspects must have bought at Ica Maxi shortly before the deed. Surveillance cameras in the shop show how one of the defendants stands at the checkout with a large and a smaller thermos. He behaves anxiously and repeatedly looks over his shoulder into the store. The prosecution states that "Thermosligan" bought several different types of thermos containers at, among others, Clas Ohlsson, Ikea and Ica Maxi (Big stores).

EbOWHgu.jpg

Bo Janzon, former head of FOI (Total Defense Research Institute)

Return to the bomb in the stairwell on Söderkulla. There, the police technician found the explosive Ethylene Glycol Nitrate, EDGN. It is usually included in dynamite charges but can be used alone - to construct homemade bombs. Janzon says that EDGN has not been so common in blasts in Sweden. However, abroad.

- It's a thing you can do yourself. It is common for blasts in the Middle East, says Bo Janzon.

dhMeAzK.gif

I'm probably not totally honest if I haven't been influenced by her. But who is not affected by the person you live with?

My own insight into society has been gradual. I mentioned patience and I as a person have it in plenty. A patience I also show my partner when she has a temper that comes to its full outcome if I have not given her enough attention. I have learned a lot from her and she has learned a lot from me. And that's how it should work in real life as well. Swedish values and slightly less good values that should be able to interact.

But working in the frontline and meeting a totally opposite culture takes on one's powers. That's why we have a big rotation where I work so as not to risk going into the wall. I am at a stage nowadays where I cannot work with male clients. I have also been honest about this in my work. You can't do a good job if you feel like punching the face on the man in front of you because he is unbearable and ungrateful and at the same time antagonistic.

And yes, we needed more southeast Asians in the country.

Now it is actually the case that there are people with different ethnic background who actually work and pay taxes. When I describe a very narrow minded Swede, this is one who hates all foreigners. One that does not mind but classifies all foreigners as alike. I would call that a racist. Can I convey you to that category of narrow-minded too?
I think you are deluding yourself. You're dancing around the obvious. I understand you want to convey yourself as tolerant, but is it really worth your people suffering just so you can point the finger at others and call them racists? Its not racist to want to protect your peoples identity and culture. That doesn't mean you must hate other cultures and people, it just means you should put your own people and culture first. You know, like every other country and culture does bar western ones. Somehow if westerners do it, we are racist, bigots. Go figure.

From what I understand, before mass immigration, Sweden had little to no crime. You guys really fucked up and its sad. I hope you can get your affairs in order.

As usual it depends

Weirdly i have never had problems with caucasus guys,they all have actually liked me lol

They dont like middle easteners as well in my experience

We had a group fight here 2 years back with finns, russians, chechens versus africans and middle easteners.

So even if the other side was muslim they still went against them.
Oh yeah, they don't like Arabs at all, North Africans neither.

Since we are a couple of Swedes who write on this page, it would be a good idea to have a thread on information from Sweden and immigrants. Threads have been created before about Sweden that has been heavily exaggerated, such as that it would in some places resemble pure war zones. At present we have not lost the fight against the criminals and in the next few years, 10,000 new police officers will be appointed, since we have a small police force in comparison with the rest of Europe.

With a larger population that has been added quickly through immigration, we have not kept up with the turns. We see the result now that the ordinary Swede thinks that the welfare state you have been used to has become worse. Long queues in hospitals, large classes in school and police officers who wrestles with understaffing. And for the most narrow-minded Swede, then it is easy to blame foreigners.

We are in a phase now, and unfortunately we do so by attracting with higher salaries for police officers, teachers and hospital staff. I hope and believe in a balance again in a 5-10 year. Through my work I have knowledge of information that is classified as confidential. But nevertheless, some colleagues cannot leave without writing in closed Facebook groups or as anonymous accounts on various forums such as Flashback. I think they do this not by pure evil and to make matters worse, but in their own naive knowledge that they are doing society a service by providing information that our Swedish politicians are closing their eyes on.

The Swedish social service publishes how many people have received social contributions every year. Men, women and children. There is nothing about how many foreigners or how long they have been on welfare. Why would this be important to know what origin you are from?

Malmö is Sweden's third largest city and receives the most support money from the government towards others. Much due to our geographical position, but above all how many people who are not contributing. So here are some figures you can take your mind over.

Malmö, population 330,000

- 43% of other ethnic background
- 42,000 individuals are on social assistance
- 78% of other ethnic backgrounds are on social assistance
- many have been in grants for +35 years.

When you see these numbers you get a thinker. What should one do against those who will never contribute, who do not suffer from any bodily hindrance but claim to live in the twigs of terrible traumas from the past? Contributions are part of our Swedish welfare, but it costs for our treasury. Through my own conversations I have heard amazing things what foreigners think of Sweden. Things like that we have endless money resuscitations. That Sweden has the best reputation in the world and number 1 country to escape to. That we are generous and a tolerant people. It is clear that they have a lot of information about Sweden, but something that always becomes a surprise is when they find out how much we pay in tax. And that they do not understand why we have such high taxes, precisely because we can have a welfare state.

This is a great reason that a majority chooses to open a grocery store or a small restaurant. By stating the wrong declaration, they can counteract the loss through the tax. There are a lot of cheating in Sweden, and the Swedish Tax Agency has no honest chance of catching up with all the new small business that is created around the corner. How should we in Sweden be able to attract with education and to be employed when coming from a culture where entrepreneurial who is deeply rooted and where everything can be sold under one big open market?

Anyway. I start with the week's first news from Sweden. Not obscured or excessive, just a common news of culture crashes from left wing sources.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6jVaK3/barngang-trakasserar-boende-och-hotar-att-valdta

Children gang harasses residents and threatens to rape.

Residents in Grums has problems with a gang that threatens and harasses. The unique thing is that the members of the gang are children in their 8-12 age group.

Tenants in a residential area in Grums no longer dare to let their children play alone outdoors. The reason: A group of children have repeatedly attacked, both verbally and physically, against other children and adults in the area. - They have thrown rocks or beaten with sheet metal pipes and sticks so children started to bleed. The worst thing was that a child got throttle grip that left marks. But it is also about sexual threats: "I will rape you", they say, tell a resident to Home & Rental who was the first to report on the events in Grums.

The residents recently told the situation of their tenant association, which in turn contacted the municipality and the police. Lennart Hynynen is the municipal police and found out this about three weeks ago, when the tenant association invited him and representatives from the municipality to a meeting.

- I have never experienced that such small children do such things. They have poured garbage into the mailbox of people, jerked up flowers and threatened both children and adults sexistically. The residents are afraid, he says to Aftonbladet.

The gang that terrorizes the area consists of children of new arrivals, writes Home & Rental. And according to Lennart, it becomes extra problematic when the parents do not speak Swedish.

- We will meet the parents of these children and try to explain to them what their children are doing. We really hope, for the sake of house peace, that this will end, says Lennart Hynynen.

However, he is clear that it is difficult to do anything from a police point of view. Rather, it is the municipality's social service that is connected.

- The children do not understand what this will have for consequences. The municipality must step in and help them.

Grum's social manager Lotta Österlund Jansson will during the summer invite and try to gather everyone who lives in the area on a common activity day, where one should discuss what can be done to solve the problems.

- We want to discuss openly with them how to behave and how you want it in a residential area, she says to the New Wermland newspaper and adds that after the summer, more security walks will hopefully be carried out in the area.

The tenants that Hem & Hyra talked to agree that the situation cannot continue.

- We want to be able to live here together and then this must be resolved. You really do not want to start thinking in paths like "we and them" but this is how it has become now, they say to Home & Rental.

The incidents are said to have been going on for a year, but according to police Lennart Hynynen, the threats and violence have escalated in recent months.

To your point about life long welfare recipients, and illegal small business, would it make sense in some way to just allow small business to exist outside those taxes if you are a welfare recipient, but you lose your welfare benefits?

Let's take a look at the threads you've started here. I'll just include ones that deal with Europe and the United States, since including all of the "omg look what happened in this Muslim country" threads as well would probably cause my post to exceed the character limit.

Hezbollah threatens to flood Europe with refugees
America’s White Saviors
Islamic extremist attacks in Europe increased 725% between 2007 and 2017
150,000 people have been killed by Islamists since 9/11 according to Die Welt am Sonntag
Islamist extremism caused 84,000 deaths worldwide in 2017, new report says
Finnish study: Immigration and public costs (some groups costs 1,000,000 Euros per individual)
Global disorder: The Sources of the West’s Decline
Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after Muslim parents protest
The truth about George Soros (long read)
Arrests in 2015-2017 per EU member state and affilation and trends from 2011-2017 (source Europol)
Islamic antisemitism: How it orininated and spread (Caution: LONG READ)
Insulting the prophet Muhammad is not free speech according to ECtHR
German teen arrested for plotting bomb attack on gay nightclub and a church

How to get asylum and guaranteed lifelong financial aid in Sweden? Torch a synagogue
Violent attacks against Jews in Berlin and Zurich largely commited by German Muslims
Fear Thy Neighbor: Radicalization and Jihadist Attacks in the West
Jewish men beaten with belt in Berlin anti-Semitic attack
Jews Are Fleeing France in Droves As Anti-Semitism Goes Unchecked
Hostages taken in armed siege in the south of France after gunmen shoot at police. UPDATED (weird how terrorism by white folks isn't getting any love, eh?)
New York: Suicide bomber -'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal. 1 Suspect in custody. 4 injured (I mean....it makes up the vast majority of US terror attacks...)
Europe’s Growing Muslim Population (Pew Research Center)

50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society
Bomb 'found at Paris Saint-Germain's stadium before 50,000 fans turned up to watch them play
Car ploughs into soldiers on patrol in Paris leaving 6 injured. Suspect in custody.
Knife attack in Russian city of Surgut, attacker killed by police
Machete attack in Hamburg. Attacker screamed Allah akbar
Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride
Muslims and left-wing extremists behind most antisemitic violence according to a European study
European Survey - Islam's lack of compatibility, threat to National Identity, fear of terrorism.
2017 EU Terrorism Report - Leftwing extremists and Muslims are extremely overrepresented
22 people injured, 1 dead by car in New York Times square
George Soros financing European Muslim Brotherhood groups
Truck hits people in central Stockholm - 3 dead so far
Several hurt in shooting near Houston strip mall (dang, you accidentally caught a white nationalist shooter in your net here)
Germany warns its citizens to stockpile food and water in case of terror attack
Jewish rabbi stabbed by attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in France
Int.study shows wealth and high education are risk factors for Muslim radicalisation

It seems you aren't just worried about the welfare state you care about so much. It seems you're also taking care to worry about the United States, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Finland.

I imagine that you only caring about the evil and scariness of Muslims (the world over), and seemingly not anyone else, is just a coincidence. But thank you, surely, for reminding Westerners of the danger of Muslims. As we all know, it's otherwise completely underestimated.
<LikeReally5>That’s rich coming from a mod protected racist troll like you. Your thinly veiled anti white people stance shows on here all the time.

had this in my recommendation on youtube

basically our police deporting guys back to sweden if i remember correctly (most came through there) this was 2 years ago when the refugee thing reached us,guys started a riot because they could not stay.

best part is a guy getting casually sprayed at 1:26 lmao

the young refugee supporters are screaming "why you are beating us" "we are people as well" stuff like that

had this in my recommendation on youtube

basically our police deporting guys back to sweden if i remember correctly (most came through there) this was 2 years ago when the refugee thing reached us,guys started a riot because they could not stay.

best part is a guy getting casually sprayed at 1:26 lmao

the young refugee supporters are screaming "why you are beating us" "we are people as well" stuff like that

The fins know how to resolve border issues without dragging their feet. <[analyzed}>

To your point about life long welfare recipients, and illegal small business, would it make sense in some way to just allow small business to exist outside those taxes if you are a welfare recipient, but you lose your welfare benefits?

People in Malmö wonder why there are so many small grocery stores with vegetables neatly in front of the house facade. The same vegetables they can find in the open market at Möllevångstorget, the same vegetables that sell even cheaper in larger grocery stores. People from the Middle East enjoy having a physical person in front of whom you can negotiate the price. This is not possible in normal Swedish stores. The thing about negotiating is part of their culture and that no price is set in stone. This is a feature that distinguishes Swedish culture and the culture from the Middle East. If we go back to the small grocery stores. The tax authority's suspicion is that they are there to launder money for an unlawful earnings of illegal money. But those who legally have their stores have this shop because they come from a culture where no one in charge will ever help, and the shop and its inventory function as a money box. Over time, people who have lived here for many years have honed their methods in how to get social contributions even though you have an income.

An example. Those from the Middle East value the car very much. You can also see it in who drives taxi cars in Malmö, only men from the Middle East as you could guess. A car is something a decent one must have and if you also have a family then it is mandatory. How does this make it work at the same time as you get welfare support? The people already know who is the clan leader for an x number of addresses in a residential area. This man/family who is rich (obviously) offers everything the Swedish state can offer. And one of the services is that he can buy a car that is insured but in someone else's name (this we call goalkeepers). The purchase is made via cash or gold. It is absolutely bonkers to prove any bank statement that you own money, because then you are not entitled to social security contributions.

Another phenomenon that the social department also noted is the use of SWISH (transfer money with phone) or the lack thereof. In Sweden, almost everyone pays with cards or swish as we do not go around with cash. Also Swedes who have welfare support can, through compulsory extract of bank account at each application / month also show that they use SWISH. But now it is that they from the Middle East do not use this method, and this is not because they have no access to a smartphone (another status symbol you must have with a big screen), it is because they are only trading in money. Because every time the social pays the amount in their account, they withdraw the entire amount in an ATM. This is to make it more difficult for the officer to demand to see receipt of everything they buy (or save as they do). By consciously doing this, they know that a officer who handles 30-40 clients does not have an honest chance to check and absolutely has no time.

This in identifying and revealing cheating is a time-consuming job and very uncomfortable for any clerk to overcome. This is one reason why social workers are the work group that is most threatened, more so than doormen in Sweden. Due to rejected applications or that some makes it difficult for the applicant, you can now not meet a clerk without guards in place if their is a reason to believe the applicant could be dangerous.

Your proposal or any proposal at all to cope with cheating is meaningless, since a parallell society is still created because we are dealing with people who love, cash, gold, cars and other status symbols. At the same time, they make wealth invisible to us blind Swedes. They simply have a completely different view of money and how they are acquired.

People in Malmö wonder why there are so many small grocery stores with vegetables neatly in front of the house facade. The same vegetables they can find in the open market at Möllevångstorget, the same vegetables that sell even cheaper in larger grocery stores. People from the Middle East enjoy having a physical person in front of whom you can negotiate the price. This is not possible in normal Swedish stores. The thing about negotiating is part of their culture and that no price is set in stone. This is a feature that distinguishes Swedish culture and the culture from the Middle East. If we go back to the small grocery stores. The tax authority's suspicion is that they are there to launder money for an unlawful earnings of illegal money. But those who legally have their stores have this shop because they come from a culture where no one in charge will ever help, and the shop and its inventory function as a money box. Over time, people who have lived here for many years have honed their methods in how to get social contributions even though you have an income.

An example. Those from the Middle East value the car very much. You can also see it in who drives taxi cars in Malmö, only men from the Middle East as you could guess. A car is something a decent one must have and if you also have a family then it is mandatory. How does this make it work at the same time as you get welfare support? The people already know who is the clan leader for an x number of addresses in a residential area. This man/family who is rich (obviously) offers everything the Swedish state can offer. And one of the services is that he can buy a car that is insured but in someone else's name (this we call goalkeepers). The purchase is made via cash or gold. It is absolutely bonkers to prove any bank statement that you own money, because then you are not entitled to social security contributions.

Another phenomenon that the social department also noted is the use of SWISH (transfer money with phone) or the lack thereof. In Sweden, almost everyone pays with cards or swish as we do not go around with cash. Also Swedes who have welfare support can, through compulsory extract of bank account at each application / month also show that they use SWISH. But now it is that they from the Middle East do not use this method, and this is not because they have no access to a smartphone (another status symbol you must have with a big screen), it is because they are only trading in money. Because every time the social pays the amount in their account, they withdraw the entire amount in an ATM. This is to make it more difficult for the officer to demand to see receipt of everything they buy (or save as they do). By consciously doing this, they know that a officer who handles 30-40 clients does not have an honest chance to check and absolutely has no time.

This in identifying and revealing cheating is a time-consuming job and very uncomfortable for any clerk to overcome. This is one reason why social workers are the work group that is most threatened, more so than doormen in Sweden. Due to rejected applications or that some makes it difficult for the applicant, you can now not meet a clerk without guards in place if their is a reason to believe the applicant could be dangerous.

Your proposal or any proposal at all to cope with cheating is meaningless, since a parallell society is still created because we are dealing with people who love, cash, gold, cars and other status symbols. At the same time, they make wealth invisible to us blind Swedes. They simply have a completely different view of money and how they are acquired.

Puts some context to the attempts to make Sweden a cashless society.

This makes me realize that the concepts of capitalism in the US are not very sound.

A society that runs through currency completely controlled by the government, sounds more like Communism than Capitalism to me. Yet, I can't describe exactly what principle of market based resource allocation is violated by it.

A society that runs through currency completely controlled by the government, sounds more like Communism than Capitalism to me. Yet, I can't describe exactly what principle of market based resource allocation is violated by it.

It would be a complete monopoly, complete control (and surveillance, let's not forget). Not communism necessarily, but definitely the ultimate form of statism. We already have that, in a softly-softly version, and the cashless society controlled completely by the government (every beurocrat's wet dream yeah) is just a natural progression of our total surrender.

I look forward to the return of bartering - my favourite kind of economy.

Yesterday, the Moderates' party meeting ended after a week of lively discussions and deliberations that resulted in a tougher direction in a tougher Sweden. Time goes by quickly and thinking changes quickly and this within the framework within a couple of years. The Swedish power elite has now caught up with the thoughts many of us go around with. The time that has passed where we have in a humane way given new people a new chance to establish themselves in Sweden has expired. The notions the decision makers had that the new ones would enter society through an establishment plan by learning Swedish and providing itself completely wrecked. The idea was good and the hopes were great, but the project to bring in people from the Middle East where the majorities are religious illiterates could only go in one direction. A creation of new societies in Sweden, parallel societies that acts as a subsidy from the countries you fled.

If you live in enclaves in Swedish society, it is extra tough for children from these areas to do well in school and then I think boys in particular. By being troubled with values from the home that in most cases are in mischief with Swedish values, these children are adversely affected at an age when they are developing and are most receptive. Our children are our biggest investment. They attend school for many years and it takes time before the rest of society can reap from our investment. In Sweden, more children are born than ever and it is very positive when you see the trend in more western countries where there is not enough children born to support the constantly aging population. The problem in Sweden is that the children born are mostly children born in parallel societies. Communities where boys are prioritized.

The invisible injustice that the everyday Swede do not see is evident in these areas, and then I think of girls, women and the wifes. These conditions where, as a newcomer, you have come to a new country that has bottomless freedom and may find it impossible to enjoy what unlimited freedom means when living in a culture where man decides. This is unfair and vicious. But still, the girls go to school and do well. Could it be that this is their way of revolting and creating a future where one is not dependent on the man's words? These are indications that I have been aware of and the fantastic women whom I have had the honor to listen to show such courage and drive that it infects me, and that I have gone home and felt that I have had a good working day.

The new Sweden, where all parties have a tougher plan, is the new reality. A more realistic view and how we can do to change the bad trend we are in. By setting demands, we may be able to get back to what we have known before. Being a proud Swedish.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moderates want to expel more asylum seekers who commit crimes, 2019-10-21

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/moderaterna-debatterar-migration-och-integration

It was fervency at the moderate (M)*** meeting on Sunday morning when integration and migration were to be debated. Disagreements prevailed among the agents about what should happen to asylum seekers or foreigners with temporary residence permits committing crimes.

- Some agents argued for zero tolerance while the party board wanted softer writing. After lively debate and negotiations into the latter, they agreed to a settlement, says SVT's political reporter Katia Elliott, who oversees the meeting in place.

The General Meeting decided on the following sharpened writings:

“Anyone who commits criminal offenses at the prison level must be denied an asylum application or have a residence permit revoked if the person has a temporary residence permit. Anyone who has a residence permit, even if it is a permanent residence permit, must have the residence permit revoked if the person is sentenced to a crime with a penalty of imprisonment for six months or more. Precisely the wording "prison value at prison level" is considered important and refers to the most common sanction. Offenses such as minor theft have imprisonment on the scale of punishment, but in practice the penalty is fined."

Kristersson-3-759x500.jpg

Ulf Kristersson, leader of M

The party board also made sure that the meeting added that constitutional and international law must be followed. This means that courts will still have to take into account people's connection to Sweden in deciding expulsion. Nor should anyone be expelled to countries where it risks the death penalty.

Another decision that the Moderates made at the meeting was to require a state investigation into the ban of veil on primary and preschool. Several agents considered the veil a symbol of women's oppression.

- Young children should feel that they have self-determination over their own bodies," said Anna Lena Hallberg, Västra Götaland.

Even on this issue, the debate was lively, Katia Elliott says:

- Some agents want to push the issue of bans directly and were dissatisfied that they should be investigated first.

*** The Moderate Assembly Party (M), usually the Moderates, is a Liberal Conservative political party in Sweden. The Moderates are Sweden's second largest party in terms of the number of seats in Parliament. Party leader has been Ulf Kristersson since October 1, 2017.

Last edited:
We have not yet reached Minority Report levels and I am positive about all kinds of tools to fight criminals. If that means that society is one step closer to total monitoring, then I don't care. Criminals are supposed to be nervous and not law-abiding people. Regarding surveillance cameras, I personally feel more safe that they are installed everywhere.

The government presents Council on Legislation secret data reading, 2019-10-22

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/damberg-presenterar-forsta-beslutet-mot-gangvald
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/polischefen-hade-haft-chans-att-forhindra-ett-mord

A month has passed since the government presented its 34-point action plan against gang violence and now it is time for the first decision to be presented. Today, Minister of the Interior Mikael Damberg presented a draft law consultation on secret data interception, that is, better opportunities for the police to be able to come over and intercept encrypted electronic communications.

- Law enforcement agencies now get sharp tools and it is a very powerful coercive device that can only be used in serious crime, says Mikael Damberg.

These are, for example, opportunities to read criminals' encrypted e-mails and chats, but also to allow the police to go further than that to monitor electronic communications.

- Technological developments have posed major challenges for law enforcement agencies. They now have greater opportunities for secret camera surveillance and room interception and greater borrowing space to purchase the necessary technical equipment.

There are four authorities that are given expanded opportunities: the Police Authority, the Security Police, the Customs Administration and the Swedish Economic Crimes Agency.

Damberg describes how criminals use apps and chat tools such as Whatsapp and Viber, where crime planning takes place and the information is encrypted and then becomes unavailable to the police.

sGZXcmU.jpg

Minister of the Interior Mikael Damberg (S)***

- It's about being able to install Trojans and spyware, hacking ipads and finding passwords that have been used. When I was in Malmö and listened to the police there, the Malmö police meant that there is not a single planned murder in Malmö in recent years that has not preceded the use of encrypted communications by gang members. This is a real problem linked to the serious crime in Sweden.

0fcanuw.jpg

Two phones that were seized in connection with the investigation of the assassination at Ramel's road 2017

According to the police, this is about retrieving a development where the judicial system is outdated. After the criminal-policy talks between the parties collapsed in early September, the government presented the 34-point action program, and now point 1 of the program has come a step closer to becoming a reality. The law is expected to start on March 1, 2020 and have a probationary period of five years before deciding whether it should be permanent.

Mattias Sigfridsson, Deputy Chief in the Malmö Police Area, welcomes the bill to give the police extended opportunities for secret data reading.

- It's a long-awaited and welcome tool for us, he says. In the assassination at Ramel's road in 2017, where the trial was recently concluded in the District Court, we see that even though we had been intercepting on the phone in question, we could not prevent that crime. All information about planning and instigating was in the encrypted communication. If we had access to it, we would have had a chance to prevent that crime, he says.

7kqUOFZ.jpg

Mattias Sigfridsson, Deputy Chief in the Malmö Police Area

He says that there is always encrypted communication in the crime of criminal networks. Among the evidence against the four men charged with the murder at Ramel's road are encrypted messages that the police were able to extract from a cellphone with the help of a company. But it is a technology that is both technically difficult and expensive for the police. According to Mattias Sigfridsson, it costs SEK 20,000-30,000 per telephone.

Are there any technical conditions for using the new methods?

- Yes, I think we have. After all, we have followed the development of the investigation and have prepared ourselves through international collaboration. Many other countries in the EU, in the Europol cooperation, have this legislation before so we have been able to learn from them and prepare for this law.

***Sweden's Social Democratic Workers Party (SAP), usually the Social Democrats (S), is a social democratic political party in Sweden. They are Sweden's largest party. The party's ballot papers indicate the party designation the Labor Party - the Social Democrats. Party leader since January 27, 2012 is Stefan Löfven.

Last edited:

Wow, thank you for your insight into this. This thread is a masterpiece and your dissection of @Trotsky has been a delight to read!

Another Wednesday, another UG program (1 social issue, 1 hour investigative journalism). As I have mentioned many times before, I am a big fan of this program. But after this episode I will take a break, as it has become too much related to immigrants. Don't get me wrong, it's great that the media highlights less good things in society, the Swedish people have demanded this. But it's the behavior that makes me drop hold and frustrated. Behaviors that are not Swedish and that are so distinct, vicious and without regrets. The more I watch, the more I think how it may be possible that we have so many dangerous psychopaths living freely in our country. And the red thread through all the programs in 2019 has been people from the Middle East with a Muslim background.

It's bewildering how this religious minority can create headlines and such a bad reputation. How do you excuse non-human behavior?

Today's program is about witnesses who do not dare to testify. It is a warm April day in the Stockholm area. Just this day, many Swedish children's families have gathered for this year's Walpurgis Night***. One of the gangs that I wrote about on page 38 is the Bro network, and they are also in place. About 100 families with children and the gang. Some guys from the gang start throwing stones at a dog that is in the leash of an older lady. She tell them to stop and suddenly they become threatening to her. A Swedish younger man who sees this goes up to the gang with his 4 year old daughter holding his hand. He tells the gang to stop. Immediately he is attacked from all directions and is beaten to the ground. A safety officer (employed at the recreation center of Bro) prevents more damage to the brave young father. Over 100 witnesses saw this, but when the trial came, there were no witnesses left. The case was dropped.

Something new we Swedes have become accustomed to is the culture of silence. You are clearly afraid of criminal gangs and reprisals. A Swedish feature has always been to reveal and get people to take their punishments that are in the process of being corrupt. No class of society is out of danger. We are indeed committed to justice being done. But this only applies to ethnic Swedes. Different people and culture and we stay invisible if we are to become witnesses. This culture of silence is the new reality.

The police arrested one from the gang for another crime. When they searched his cellphone, they found a movie clip from the assault of the young Swedish family father. 2 were convicted. The one that was the most aggressive turned out to be employed by the municipality and worked at the youth recreation center. He was fired. The police took the other leader from the center for questioning when he was seen in the movie clip and was the guy who stopped further assault. He admits that he is in the movie but can't remember. The police asked him repeatedly, but he says he does not recognize the gang and that he does not remember that day.

This is a clear sign that he does not dare to testify. The young father who was assaulted was shocked. There were so many people watching, but he felt as if he were completely alone. That a bunch of guys can discourage a much larger number of people so they can't take action and show some civilian courage? It's depressing.

Anyway, you are welcome to follow the links and read more about it.

Judgment.

1. Amir Kerimi,
Assault - Youth care.

2. Yassine Islam Mohdhi,
Assault - Prison 1 month.

johan-jpg

Johan Falkenberg, a brave father.

The assault around 03.00 min

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/granskni...-ungdomsgang-flera-sag-men-ingen-ville-vittna

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/granskni...ll-sager-i-forhor-att-han-inte-sett-nagonting

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/v...ams-till-tystnad-videoforhor-kan-vara-losning

*** https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valborgsmässoafton

Last edited:
Back