Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Now I will reveal what a lying delusional person you really are.

Those are mutually exclusive insults, genius.

Where have i written about lazy, bad-DNA darkies?

Again, you wrote that new Swedish immigrants don't have that good, hard-working Swedish blood.

I did not really understand what you wrote yesterday, but now as I read this, it is as if you have an inner racist demon who thinks exactly what you wrote. Because that's the truth, that you come up with things and try to insult me.

Then I want to inspect my quote. Can an English speaker see a parable in the phrase I wrote and the one he invented?

@sweede "I would like to say that we will go bankrupt before the foreign population has become a majority"

@Trotsky "openly wish for your country to bankrupt itself before assimilation occurs so you can kick out these lazy, bad-DNA darkies"

Would saying "these people are ruining our country and I hope we go bankrupt before they become the majority" would be a better paraphrase?

Those are mutually exclusive insults, genius.

Again, you wrote that new Swedish immigrants don't have that good, hard-working Swedish blood.

Would saying "these people are ruining our country and I hope we go bankrupt before they become the majority" would be a better paraphrase?

Why are you continuing? I have never said - "I wish" or "I hope". You just cook up things.

Why are you continuing? I have never said - "I wish" or "I hope". You just cook up things.

"I would like to say that we will go bankrupt before...."

I honestly have no idea how else you could construe "I would like to say that" a thing would happen as anything but "I hope that thing will happen."

For instance, I would like to say that you are just fumbling the English language as a second-language speaker, but I fear it's that you're being disingenuous. That reads: I hope you're misspeaking, but I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.

"I would like to say that we will go bankrupt before...."

I honestly have no idea how else you could construe "I would like to say that" a thing would happen as anything but "I hope that thing will happen."

It's because I see the dismantling of our welfare system on a daily basis. My realistic premise is that Sweden will go bankrupt before (exaggerated conspiracy theory people who believe Islam will outbreed us. Something I don´t agree with and have also pointed this out to @Son of Jamin in the past) immigrants will become a majority.

I just can't believe you're attacking me the way you do. Do you do so with everyone who does not live in the same bubble as you? Because that's how I perceive you. You are unrealistic and have too little knowledge of what it feels like to live in a city with 51 percent foreigners.

It's because I see the dismantling of our welfare system on a daily basis. My realistic premise is that Sweden will go bankrupt before (exaggerated conspiracy theory people who believe Islam will outbreed us. Something I don´t agree with and have also pointed this out to @Son of Jamin in the past) immigrants will become a majority.

I just can't believe you're attacking me the way you do. Do you do so with everyone who does not live in the same bubble as you? Because that's how I perceive you. You are unrealistic and have too little knowledge of what it feels like to live in a city with 51 percent foreigners.
This futile attempt to have a productive conversation with Trosky is further evidence that Swedes are all secretly masochists.

So....more waxing about how awesome Sweden and its people are while resting on blanket assertions that Middle Eastern immigrants will never be able to contribute to society? Oh my, how dare I have ever insinuated you were a racist piece of filth.

Derp.

And, mind you, that this is a systemic pattern of right-wing argument through history: feigning to revere the left-created systems that they did or would have vehemently opposed at their creation on the same bases as their new opposition. Just like American reactionaries opposed free speech and freedom of religion but now pretend to defend them in order to weaponize them against minority social groups. My prediction, and you can value it as little as you want, is that you would have opposed the erection of the Nordic model in decades past on the same bases of "I don't want my tax dollars paying for some lazy mooches who don't contribute!" that you use to attack refugees now.
What makes you think middle eastern immigrants will contribute to society in Sweden?

there will be no assimilation

I mean how long have the Turks (some of the least fanatatical of all Muslims tbh) been in Germany in numbers?

how well have they assimilated? (virtually none)

Sweden is even LESS likely to pressure immigrants to assimilate (which really means respect women, don't molest/rape/grope/commit FGM, and don't be pederasts)

It also has NOTHING to do w/ race, swap N. Africans or Arabs for say Albanians and Chechens and people would feel exactly the same (if not moreso)

Albanians and chechens are ok,they actually are normal

Its the arabs that cause most problems

Oh, come on, save the pearl clutching. I stated, as a matter of fact, that you said something - that recent immigrants lack Swedes' hard-working genetic qualities - was racist. It absolutely was. Saying Syrians lack your hard-working blood is no different than saying Africans lack your intelligent blood or Jews lack your truthful and honest blood.

You, on the other hand, have called me a "liar," a "lying POS," and "a lying delusional person."

Yet you're crying that I am overly viciously attacking you? Grow up and grow a pair.

In my experience Chechens are awful people, like most Caucasus muhammadans tbqh.

As usual it depends

Weirdly i have never had problems with caucasus guys,they all have actually liked me lol

They dont like middle easteners as well in my experience

We had a group fight here 2 years back with finns, russians, chechens versus africans and middle easteners.

So even if the other side was muslim they still went against them.

As usual it depends

Weirdly i have never had problems with caucasus guys,they all have actually liked me lol

They dont like middle easteners as well in my experience

We had a group fight here 2 years back with finns, russians, chechens versus africans and middle easteners.

So even if the other side was muslim they still went against them.
My experience is that theyll call you friend and brother one on one, then jump you in a group. Back stabbing seems to be their forte. But that was back in mid 90s. Maybe things have changed.
I'm glad they join the right side.

Ignore Trotsky he will forever keep calling people here racist but doesn't report them for racism. The lies of "lawyers and doctors", "will help the economy" and "pay for people's pensions" is plain for all to see as a sham.

My experience is that theyll call you friend and brother one on one, then jump you in a group. Back stabbing seems to be their forte. But that was back in mid 90s. Maybe things have changed.
I'm glad they join the right side.

It really depends on the person and country they are in. I have noticed outside russia they act a bit better towards russian speakers.

Because here they are ok but in russia shit starts to go down once in a while

Also caucasus guys can be split in to two groups "the russian caucasus guy" and the "the fanatical islam guy"

First guy is ok second not that much.

Heres an example

Two dagestani bandits kill a family of a cop and try to force him to say that police should quit their job which he dont and ended up becoming a hero in his city

The cop is very russian like even if hes a dag and the bandits are more the isis type.

Oh, come on, save the pearl clutching. I stated, as a matter of fact, that you said something - that recent immigrants lack Swedes' hard-working genetic qualities - was racist. It absolutely was. Saying Syrians lack your hard-working blood is no different than saying Africans lack your intelligent blood or Jews lack your truthful and honest blood.

You, on the other hand, have called me a "liar," a "lying POS," and "a lying delusional person."

Yet you're crying that I am overly viciously attacking you? Grow up and grow a pair.

You don´t se it do you? The pattern you follow, which escalates into mockery and rough words such as filth, full of shit and racist? You started this off with an uncivilized tone by inventing rough words such as lazy, bad-DNA darkies that fit into your interpretation of what I wrote.

You started with this.

Given that you're not an idiot like most right-wingers here, it's pretty jarring when you explicitly regurgitate white nationalist talking points ("high work ethic in their DNA") and, despite ample research on immigrant assimilation occurring in the second generation, openly wish for your country to bankrupt itself before assimilation occurs so you can kick out these lazy, bad-DNA darkies.
I was unsure whether to move this to the Lounge or keep it in your thread, since it's hardly off-topic to call you a babbling race-griever in a thread you've more or less devoted to race grievance and in which you're having your points cosigned by some of the forum's most rabid racists like Happy Man, Son of Jamin, KOQ24, and uppercutbus.

And I answered in a civilized way.

You are welcome to contribute your thoughts in my thread. I would like to point out that my sources comes from social democratic sites. I think you are a bit harsh in your tone when you insinuate that I would be right wing and draw parallels to Nazi Germany.

I say my opinion and how Sweden is today without being racist or voting right.

This was the very beginning of our correspondence.

During my time on this site I have never been warned and received a yellow card. I as a person do not offend people and you are the first to whom I have said some harsh words. I write as the person I am and follow the rules and laws in here and in real life.

Can you say the same about yourself? Or are you just here to teach others and throw away the word racist to anyone? You are a bully who thinks you are better than others and that is your biggest weakness. Use your sharp intellect to look at things from a more manageable, realistic approach, and learn how to compromise.

Yesterday a 13 year old was shot with 3 shots and the masked perpetrators have not yet been arrested. Today, three 18 year olds were prosecuted for the murder of a 17 year old who they picked up at a youth recreation center. You can tell where I want to go. That's the age. Extreme violence has gone down among elementary school students and this is where you find the most devoted future self-destructive individuals. The three who were charged belong to a group in Jakobsberg in Stockholm which calls itself the HeadShot league. In the near future I will write about the gang formations in Malmö as I am in the final phase of collecting all the information. Until then, here is some information about gangs in our capital Stockholm.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...vid-fritidsgard--hittades-dod-en-kvart-senare

Follow the link to know more about the murder of the 17 year old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hässelby population 80,000

The criminal drug network Lejonen (the Lions) is in conflict with several groups in mainly northern Stockholm and the fighting is expected to spread according to police sources. More serious violent crimes are to be expected as the gang strives for territory extension against other gangs in the Järva area. The police link several recent acts of violence to the Lion's conflicts. These include the network's conflict against the Brotherhood of Wolfpack and the shooting death of Merhawi Aregai, the Lion leader who was murdered in March 2017.

Lejonen. Key members.

Ethnicity: A majority are Somalis

dpyhvqQ.jpg

1. Leading role within the Lion, according to the police. Sentenced for, among other things, robbery, threats against an official, drug crimes and serious weapons crime.

2. Leading role. Sentenced for, among other things, serious drug crimes, illegal threats, ill-treatment, threats against an official, drug crimes, serious theft, theft, threats against an official and violent resistance.

3. Twin brother with Michael Ghebru. Pietro also has a leading role within the Lion. Sentenced for, among other things, serious drug crimes, attempted theft, violent resistance and ill-treatment.

4. Leading role within the Lion. Sentenced for serious drug crime, robbery, robbery and violence and threats against an official.

They all have an annual income of SEK 0 according to the Swedish Tax Agency.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Botkyrka population 100,000

Hallunda and Norsborg, in Botkyrka in southern Stockholm, are counted as the areas that are classified as particularly vulnerable and where several heavy criminals have their base. But while the neighborhoods around the Järva field in northern Stockholm suffered several murders, there are significantly fewer open conflicts around Botkyrka. According to the police, there is a large but loosely composed criminal network that includes several smaller groups. One of these groups is ruled by a younger relative of one of the 1990s criminal leadership figures, Tatko Djokic and Milan Sevo with roots in the Balkans. His network based in Tumba has been linked to extensive drug crimes and weapons but quickly caught the eye of police and several prison sentences have now fallen to the gang.

Tumba nätverket (Tumba network). Key members.

Ethnicity: Serbian and Bosnian

eQzk4Z0.jpg

1. Young relative of the 1980s and 1990s criminal leadership figures from former Yugoslavia. The 27-year-old has been on the same track and has a leadership role in his drug network in Botkyrka. Sentenced in drug trafficking 2016 for drug offenses and weapons offenses, but the case has been appealed to the High Court.

Botkyrka nätverket. Key members

Ethnicity: Serbian and Bosnian

5NYLbbC.jpg

Key person and leading person sentenced in 2017 to three years and six months imprisonment for serious drug crime. Previously convicted of, among other things, violent resistance, gross robbery and serious abuse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bredäng population 15,000

Bredängs nätverket

Ethnicity: Mixed West and North East Africans, mostly Somalis

The criminal network from Bredäng has its main income from drug trafficking. The network has several connections to the motorcycle gang Bandidos, and in April this year, police discovered a car with the network's weapons and a large amount of drugs. The network is in an open conflict with a criminal network from Östberga and two of the leaders of the Bredäng network have been shot dead. The conflict, which began with a drug theft, has so far resulted in five deaths and several suspected murder attempts in which members of the networks were shot with automatic weapons. Police suspect that the network today is controlled by, among other things, a 26-year-old woman who was closely related to the two former leaders who were killed.

QFKyN1T.jpg

1. Ahmed Mohamed, Leader who is convicted of, among other things, grievous assault in 2013 after he stabbed a person wearing Hells Angels jersey. Previously convicted of assisting in attempted murder, serious drug crime, blackmail and gross rape.

2. Makuena-Kiyika "Evy" Nkiwa, Leader who in 2017 are convicted of forgery, gross unlawful driving and serious weapons crime. Previously also sentenced to prison for aggravated assault, aiding in theft, preparing for robbery, and weapons theft.

Östberga Nätverket

According to the police, the Östbergan network has its main income from criminal activities, primarily from drug trafficking, fraud and blackmail. The network has a "clear structure that extends from leaders at the top down to young people / errand-boys at the bottom". The network is most active in Östberga, but also has operations in other areas. According to police, the network has great control over who comes into "their" area, and cars have been shot when driving towards Östbergatorg. People close to the designated leader have been suspected of the shootings, but no one has been charged. According to police, the network is currently weakened, following the assassination of the leader's brother in August last year. The network is in conflict with the Bredäng network.

dEYVMzu.jpg

1. Ranjdar Karwan, leader serves life sentence for revenge murder.

2. Sebastijan Berisa, leader serves life sentence for revenge murder.

Sollentuna 80,000

Edsberg Nätverket (The tigers)

According to the police, the Edsberg network is one of two criminal networks in Sollentuna. Several leadership figures are serving prison sentences and, according to data, this is why shootings have decreased in the area. The network was previously known for both multiple shootings and also hand grenade detonations. The network is run by a family, where Agid Nader Kader is currently serving a prison sentence for extortion and attempted extortion. Two of his sons are also identified by police as leaders in the network, who also have connections to a spare parts company for cars in central Stockholm.

Ethnicity: Palestine family

pSMYMJt.jpg

1. Leader who is convicted of, among other things, blackmail and attempted serious blackmail to prison for a total of five years and six months. Then, in 2018, there were under 18 sections in the
load directory and was sentenced in Norway, among other things, to 2011 for gross abuse, kidnapping and illegal restraint for five years.

2. Leader who was sentenced to prison in 2017 for one year and four months for, among other things, attempted blackmail, stamping of abuse in court case, theft and false statement.

3. Leader who in 2015 were sentenced to prison for one year and two months for serious abuse, violent riots and drug offenses. Previously convicted of, among other things, unlawful coercion, attempted extortion, abuse of judicial procedure and drug offenses.

A little comment. The Nader family is the type of criminal network that only recruits within the family, and these families are usually very large. Agid Nader has 4 brothers who have a lot of sons, Agid himself has 6 sons. These families control entire residential areas, in this case big areas of Sollentuna. We have 5 similar families from Palestine who control different parts of Malmö.

Getting lazy and in a hurry, sorry. The rest of the major gangs are as follows. You can google the name of the gangs if you are more interested.

- Bandidos, Upplands Väsby, pop 55,000
- Hells Angels, Bromma, pop 80,000
- Rinkeby nätverket (network), Järva nätverket, Bromsten/Solhem nätverket, Rinkeby, pop 65,000
- Tensta nätverket, Tensta, pop 30,000
- Brödrarskapet Wolfpack (brotherhood), Vällingby, pop 20,000
- Kista nätverket, Husby nätverket, Kista, pop 30,000
- Solna/Sundbyberg nätverket, Hallonbergen, pop 10,000
- Black Cobra, Hagsätra, pop 15,000
- Vårby Gårds nätverket, Vårby Gård, pop 10,000
- Södertälje nätverket (Syrian), X-team, Södertälje, pop 100,000
- Brandbergen nätverket 1, Brandbergen nätverket 2, Haninge nätverket, Brandbergen, pop 100,000

Last edited:
@sweede "I would like to say that we will go bankrupt before the foreign population has become a majority"

@Trotsky "openly wish for your country to bankrupt itself before assimilation occurs so you can kick out these lazy, bad-DNA darkies"

From what I can tell, the phrase "I would like to say" has him confused. I would guess that you're speculating/making a prediction, whereas he thinks you're wishing for it.

He is interpreting "I would like to say" for "I hope".

To be fair, your phrasing is a little confusing. (ETA: On further review, he appears to be spazzing out a bit in this thread - which would explain the confusion)

Last edited:
Shit Cray ITT.

Up until the last couple months, I've always thought of @sweede as amongst the most gummy bear posters on the whole damn forum and pretty ardently left-wing. It was almost frustrating seeing him consistently make what sometimes came across as excuses (denial?) for the train wreck that is unfolding.

No offense. <45> And you have unlimited ammo.

From what I can tell, the phrase "I would like to say" has him confused. I would guess that you're speculating/making a prediction, whereas he thinks you're wishing for it.

He is interpreting "I would like to say" for "I hope".

To be fair, your phrasing is a little confusing. (ETA: On further review, he appears to be spazzing out a bit in this thread - which would explain the confusion)

I appreciate it!

Shit Cray ITT.

Up until the last couple months, I've always thought of @sweede as amongst the most gummy bear posters on the whole damn forum and pretty ardently left-wing. It was almost frustrating seeing him consistently make what sometimes came across as excuses (denial?) for the train wreck that is unfolding.

No offense. <45> And you have unlimited ammo.

Now I will tell you something.

The choices are 2. Either move to northern Sjaelland in Denmark or move to another municipality in Skåne that goes plus. My own tactic is to vote bourgeois the next election. I will vote for the Moderates (M) because I now appreciate their policy of abolishing state income tax which is 20 percent and being increased by 5 percent the more you earn. I now contradict ourselves that we have a leveling system in the country where municipalities that go minus receive state support. I no longer want to be involved in paying for social assistance for people without job and I am fine with just paying municipal tax.

The municipality we are interested in has a tax of 30 percent. Had I only paid 30 percent of my salary, we as a family would have been able to travel to Thailand more often as my partner's parents are deeply emotional every time we go home, and it´s heartbreaking. I admit that I have started thinking in selfish paths and that my vote is helping to create a class of society. But my selfishness has a lot to do with my children and I want them to grow up in a safe environment shielded from everything brutal that is within our borders. The life we have now where my partner in particular is planning and supervising our children to counteract any form of randomness affects me as a person. This strenuous lifestyle sometimes becomes overwhelming, but we do this to protect our children.

Everyone demands that immigrants take more responsibility and that we as host country should demand more from them, and they must be forced to embrace our Swedish values. But it does not happen. Through my own patience I have come to the conclusion that it is not possible to combine certain mentalities with Swedish values. The sacrifice and the work behind it is far too great for this purpose.

Within a year, Sweden will think the same as Denmark. That you have to deserve to become a citizen and to be able to support yourself before it happens.

@Trotsky will forever despise the racist Nordic countries.

Back