Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Sounds like Sweden is giving too many fucks about Hassan and his problems and none about fuckton of not-criminal peoples affected by his existence

Logic say remove permanently Hassan from Sweden society will benefit Sweden society more than any other approach pro-Hassan

What provoked me most was his indifference in one of the film clip. He said he did not care about his victims. And it makes me think that he is a psychopath.

I have come to the view that many of you Americans do not really trust the state and that the state should interfere with the population as little as possible.

There we are different. We have generally had good confidence in the state and its institutions. But clearly, confidence has gone down over the past 10 years as we have begun to privatize in matters that the state was handling. This has led to both good and bad. With that, I do not want to go into it any further as it becomes political.

We Swedes still trust that the policemen who work in the country are not corrupt and abuse their power. Of course, there are certainly cases where this is true, but the feeling that the general population trust them is greater than wanting to bury themselves with a few bad apples. With this attitude, we trust that the state will ensure that there are enough police officers and that they will create a calming effect and create security for us. As long as the trust is there, the everyday Swede will not even think of arming himself.
Just dont forget that, when that trust is gone, it will be too late to change your mind.

What provoked me most was his indifference in one of the film clip. He said he did not care about his victims. And it makes me think that he is a psychopath.
That's i guess it's a difference between us... i don't care how he feel, it does'nt change my opinion
He can feel guilty, will be the same

As said before, ideally Sweden should permanent remove him from swedish society and sweden people will benefit from it, that's it. Whatever attitude Hassan have does'nt change this. He (and anybody like him) did enough to lose any rights. That's on ideal and logical level

But this is following the logic that a nation should serve it's citizien, wich is fantasy
Nations/EU/whoever have it's own design, and that design have priority over citizien's rights

This vid say everything must be said about European nations view on europeans right to chose

The change MUST be done or the State will impose it anyway
This was'nt some extremist fuck on facebook
This was France President openly admitting France (but we can easily extend to EU) is in fact a dictature, where if the population is'nt of same opinion the Power will go on anyway

Right, Left is the same
It's all a great farce to make europeans believe they're still living in a world where these political ways still works in a way that the population will count

All the propaganda and covering done by EU nations these days is'nt to have the power from the people to do what they wan... they don't need it. The State HAVE the power
Propaganda/media control it's made to shape people's opinions into believe they did "chosen" things, to keep the politic farce going on with drama and shit, while EU chose next step to do

Again, watch that vid and you see same Power is alive today, except it became smarter at hide it's face

Last edited:

Very well could be, but we should also take into account that an enhanced sense of "otherness" may also enable a person to act in ways that a psychopath would.

People who do not identify with a country's government, law and its people, are much more easily led to partaking in criminal actions, without regret. Because you're committing them in the name of "your people" against "other people". If you asked him, he might even have very high standards when it comes to treating his "own people" with respect.

That's one of the inherent problems in running a multi-cultural country. How can the groups that believe themselves to be "others", be made to respect the rule of law, as well as the property of the rest of the citizens?

Sometimes you just can't. Sometimes the feeling of "otherness" is just stronger than the sense of belonging. For Muslims, in particular, that tends to be so, because the founding ideals from their origin countries are pretty damn strong, and difficult to change, atleast within only a several generations. There's bound to be those individuals who will simply never identify with the plights of others, nor do their ideals grant any room for compromise, either.

That's i guess it's a difference between us... i don't care how he feel, it does'nt change my opinion

As said before, ideally Sweden should permanent remove him from swedish society and sweden people will benefit from it, that's it. Whatever attitude Hassan have does'nt change this. He (and anybody like him) did enough to lose any rights. That's on ideal and logical level

But this is following the logic that a nation should serve it's citizien, wich is fantasy
Nations/EU/whoever have it's own design, and that design have priority over citizien's rights

This vid say everything must be said about European nations view on europeans right to chose

The change MUST be done or the State will impose it anyway
This was'nt some extremist fuck on facebook
This was France President openly admitting France (but we can easily extend to EU) is in fact a dictature, where if the population is'nt of same opinion the Power will go on anyway

Right, Left is the same
It's all a great farce to make europeans believe they're still living in a world where these political ways still works in a way that the population will

All the propaganda and covering done by EU nations these days is'nt to have the power from the people to do what they wan... they don't need it. The State HAVE the power
Propaganda/media control it's made to shape people's opinions into believe they did "chosen" things, to keep the politic farce going on with drama and shit, while EU chose next step to do

Again, watch that vid and you see same Power is alive today, except it became smarter at hide it's face

How are things in italy btw?

Never hear about you guys

How are things in italy btw?

Never hear about you guys

To make it short Italy last months has been

Italians voted, and as result a Central (M5S) and a Right (Lega) wing parties allied to form government
v
Months pass italians opinion switch even more Right, Lega from 2nd became the party with greatest support of the two, with big margin too. Most think government will fall and new votes will form a Lega driven one
v
EU does'nt like it
v
MS5 start oppose Lega's projects (suspect is has been suggested to do so)
v
Lega's leader (Salvini) ragequit breaking alliance thinking he will be allowed to go to the votes (douchebag), because it's clear italian opinion at the moment is more right wing, so politic will let italians express theyr vote... correct?
v
No
v
A new government is being formed (as we speak it's just born), former M5S and PD (Left) are now forced friends to not let italians go to the vote
v
EU openly support new government, despite not being born from elections and likely not even representing the population hypothetic vote
v
As we speak Italy have a new government nobody voted that will lean to the left

Even shorter version
Even if you are'nt a swedish cuck buying 2019 EU propaganda, EU will find it's way anyway

PS: please consider i'm not right (or left) wing
I don't vote, it's more than 10 years i don't vote, i'm not politicized mind and i was'nt a Salvini supporter
EU supported the side (Left) that at the moment fit their design... when their design will require Right side, they will make it happen in same way

To make it short Italy last months has been

Italians voted, and as result a Central (M5S) and a Right (Lega) wing parties allied to form government
v
Months pass italians opinion switch even more Right, Lega from 2nd became the party with greatest support of the two, with big margin too. Most think government will fall and new votes will form a Lega driven one
v
EU does'nt like it
v
MS5 start oppose Lega's projects (suspect is has been suggested to do so)
v
Lega's leader (Salvini) ragequit breaking alliance thinking he will be allowed to go to the votes (douchebag), because it's clear italian opinion at the moment is more right wing, so politic will let italians express theyr vote... correct?
v
No
v
A new government is being formed (as we speak it's just born), former M5S and PD (Left) are now forced friends to not let italians go to the vote
v
EU openly support new government, despite not being born from elections and likely not even representing the population ipothetic vote
v
As we speak Italy have a new government nobody voted that will lean to the left

Even shorter version
Even if you are'nt a swedish cuck buying 2019 EU propaganda, EU will find it's way anyway

PS: please consider i'm not right (or left) wing
I don't vote, it's more than 10 years i don't vote, i'm not politicized mind and i was'nt a Salvini supporter
EU supported the side (Left) that at the moment fit their design... when their design will require Right side, they will make it happen in same way

Ah the usual left parties doing alliances so the right doesnt get in power.

Ok, you don´t care, but I would like to know that my country has supervision and control of psychopaths or lock them in forever (In Sweden, a lifetime sentence means forever if the inmates cannot live in society as normal people). Dreaming can always be done, what if there was a dimension door and we could push in all the undesirable? You want him to disappear from society is the same resonance that SD (Sweden Democrats) emphasizes, namely that all Muslims should leave the country. It is unrealistic and we will not come up with a logical solution.

Your second post is about the EU. I think you overestimate the organization. It was a good article in the BBC a few months ago about Nationalism in the EU. Nationalism is growing in Europe and with the negative thoughts about the EU, these parties tend to want to isolate themselves.

Europe and right-wing nationalism: A country-by-country guide
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36130006

And you don't have to be right-wing nationalist in politics to be critical of the European Union as I myself belong to them. But you can read about it in these threads.

The EU wants Sweden to pay 40% more than it already does
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-than-it-already-does.4005001/#post-154536821

Theft leagues from Poland a problem - not immigration
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/theft-leagues-from-poland-a-problem-not-immigration.3997169/

Police frustration on young criminals: "No feedback in 99 cases out of 100", 2019-09-18

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/granskni...nella-far-ingen-aterkoppling-i-99-fall-av-100

In Järfälla municipality outside Stockholm, police and security guards say that young people who sell drugs are quickly out again after being questioned. At the same time, police officers are critical that the social services often do not disclose information, which further complicates the work of following young criminals.

- The police are doing their job. They grab them, then release them again. After 45 minutes they are back after being interrogated, says Mona Jokhaji.

She is a security host in Jakobsberg, in Järfälla municipality outside Stockholm. Mona Jokhaji herself self has seen how guys who are only 13 years old sold drugs in the center. And they are not afraid to get caught, she explains.

- No, because they know there will be no consequence.

okOATk3.jpg

Police Tobias Becker tells how it can go with young offenders: "We may drive them home to the parents."

The police in Järfälla confirm the image that young offenders, under the age of 18, are usually released after questioning.

- Then we do not seize them, but then we identify them, contact their guardians, inform the social service of what has happened and then they can go home. We may send them home to the parents, or the parents may come and pick them up. That's what happens, says Tobias Becker, preliminary investigator at Järfällapolisen.

What crimes can it be about?

- Common youth crime, it's robbery, assault, unlawful threats, says Tobias Becker.

About a fifth of 15- to 17-year-olds who commit crimes recur in crime within a year, according to BRÅ (the crime prevention council. Up to the age of 18, special reasons are required for arrest or detention. It is about very serious crimes, for example aggravated robbery. Persons under the age of 18 who sell drugs or muggings are rarely taken to custody. They are released after questioning, and become the social service's responsibility. At the same time, police officers have been critical of the social services often not providing information about what measures they are taking, for example if the youth is forcibly placed for home care or at any institution. It makes control more difficult and complicates, they mean.

But if a youth is suspected of a crime with a penalty value of at least one year in prison, it is permissible for the social service to break the secrecy. Social services refer to privacy, and it is not their job to control young people.

- We work to provide support and care. The police are responsible for the repressive and controlling, says Martin Lirén, head of social services and leisure in Bromma.

After all, it becomes a problem here when the police do not know where the youth is located somewhere, they do not know if it is LVU or any other institution, they do not know when it will cease and when it will start. How do you deal with it?

- Our mission is to support them.

Very well could be, but we should also take into account that an enhanced sense of "otherness" may also enable a person to act in ways that a psychopath would.

People who do not identify with a country's government, law and its people, are much more easily led to partaking in criminal actions, without regret. Because you're committing them in the name of "your people" against "other people". If you asked him, he might even have very high standards when it comes to treating his "own people" with respect.

That's one of the inherent problems in running a multi-cultural country. How can the groups that believe themselves to be "others", be made to respect the rule of law, as well as the property of the rest of the citizens?

Sometimes you just can't. Sometimes the feeling of "otherness" is just stronger than the sense of belonging. For Muslims, in particular, that tends to be so, because the founding ideals from their origin countries are pretty damn strong, and difficult to change, atleast within only a several generations. There's bound to be those individuals who will simply never identify with the plights of others, nor do their ideals grant any room for compromise, either.

I don't buy this. I have lived in another country for several years where the culture is very different and where the corruption is great. I respect the country and never wanted to get me to misbehave and engage in crime.

In our country we have a lot of Iranians who enjoy Sweden as the fish in the water. They are well integrated, are Shia Muslims and behave like normal people.

You generalize wildly.

I don't buy this. I have lived in another country for several years where the culture is very different and where the corruption is great. I respect the country and never wanted to get me to misbehave and engage in crime.

In our country we have a lot of Iranians who enjoy Sweden as the fish in the water. They are well integrated, are Shia Muslims and behave like normal people.

You generalize wildly.

Personal experiences don't really count for much, when weighed against the overwhelming statistics in favour of what I'm speaking about. We can hardly assume that all of these immigrants engaging in crime, just happen to be psychopaths. It's the easy and convenient way out.

Most of those Iranians came over from a "Westernized" Iran which collapsed under the Islamic revolution. It's a lot different for the Muslims that are "hard-liners" in their faith. They are much less likely to identify with Western culture and even its laws, due to Sharia alternatives.

Ok, you don´t care, but I would like to know that my country has supervision and control of psychopaths or lock them in forever (In Sweden, a lifetime sentence means forever if the inmates cannot live in society as normal people). Dreaming can always be done, what if there was a dimension door and we could push in all the undesirable? You want him to disappear from society is the same resonance that SD (Sweden Democrats) emphasizes, namely that all Muslims should leave the country. It is unrealistic and we will not come up with a logical solution.

To be honest i doubt an actual "solution" exist, because
A modern western politic is weak af versus true criminals and in particular people that come from not-west (as they're used to much harsher law, for less gain and less nice life)

and

B
as said the EU does'nt give any fucks about your or mine society being ruined. If anything they're probably bothered that as reply to that, some citiziens (example italians) are against their beautiful enginered invasion plan.
In fact that result in (likely) EU sabotage of said government and support of a puppet one not voted by these

Take these two, and imagine how much i consider realistic a 2019 TRUE tackle on these enemies of our continent (speaking of criminal-immigrants, NOT immigrants)

A "simple" (and yet someway impossible) solution will be permanent expulsion for who commit crimes, simple as that: you're allowed to stay, but if you break host nation law you instant lose that right
There could be even more levels to that, like tackle also on who cover them, but if above is already impossible, this second part will be straight fantasy in current climate

Reality is modern fake politic will not give a true solution

Maybe something will be done at some point, mostly to keep calm the sheep with the illusion they're taking european problems as truly important (lol) and avoid the risk that despite theyr propaganda/censorship/sabotages, anti-EU/anti-nice invasion plan sentiment can rise, giving some nations sovranist governments.

They may even support and make win controlled right-wing movements (Merkel is "right" on paper, and at same time biggest EU player) and do some irrelevant things, but they will not "fix" the invasion... They wanted it, sponsored it and greatly helped it

When Koln's NYE events happened, 1000+ north african immigrants sexually assaulting any german girl/woman they can get hands on, "right wing" Merkel was in charge and authorities tried to cover it

-1x-1.jpg

You want a solution, you will not get one
A huge piece of crap has been dropped in your dinner plate, and they will not change it with a new one.
A bit bothered by your complaints they will squeeze some spicy sauce over it to cover the taste, but you will still have to eat the crap. And tomorrow same restaurant, because no other restaurant will be allowed to stay open

I mentioned EU because focus on Sweden is short sight, different nations are facing same offensive with different faces

Personal experiences don't really count for much, when weighed against the overwhelming statistics in favour of what I'm speaking about. We can hardly assume that all of these immigrants engaging in crime, just happen to be psychopaths. It's the easy and convenient way out.

Most of those Iranians came over from a "Westernized" Iran which collapsed under the Islamic revolution. It's a lot different for the Muslims that are "hard-liners" in their faith. They are much less likely to identify with Western culture and even its laws, due to Sharia alternatives.

Personal experience? I promise that the Swedes who travel abroad either as tourists, students, job opportunities or to find a new country to live in want to behave. We want to embrace the law and our curiosity makes us learn the language and what is considered normal in that country. Staying with dignity and ensuring that the reputation of our motherland is intact and good. But apparently, some cultures cannot stop and investigate one's own behavior. And you and I and many others think that Sunni Muslims in Sweden don't really care about bad reputation.

In Thailand there live a lot of Indians and they are hated among the Thais. They do not learn the language and keep to themselves. Same thing you talk about those immigrants with Sunni Muslim background in Sweden. The difference is that in Thailand it is normal to be openly racist towards the Indians and the Thais would never touch Indian food.

If you move to another country, you have to work extra to prove that you are good. It is natural and something that belongs to one's own dignity. This effort is missing by the majority of the Sunnis in Sweden.

Personal experience? I promise that the Swedes who travel abroad either as tourists, students, job opportunities or to find a new country to live in want to behave. We want to embrace the law and our curiosity makes us learn the language and what is considered normal in that country. Staying with dignity and ensuring that the reputation of our motherland is intact and good. But apparently, some cultures cannot stop and investigate one's own behavior. And you and I and many others think that Sunni Muslims in Sweden don't really care about bad reputation.

Import large numbers of Swedes to foreign countries as a result of a local disaster/war, and you'd see just how "well-behaved" those generations would grow to become, when estranged from their homeland/extensive families.

When Finnish children came to Sweden as a result of WW2, those generations grew up to become plenty "problematic" as well. I know a guy, a Finn, who was a double-murderer in Sweden, but he wasn't necessarily even a "psychopath". Just a lost soul.

Besides going somewhere as a tourist or part-time worker is a "bit" different than fleeing a country and immigrating to a place you know nothing about.

Sunni Muslims care about their reputation amongst themselves, as do most people. I cannot say that I would ever be concerned about what my reputation is among Swedish people, either. It's just not something I'd prioritize. The problem obviously is that these people live in Sweden, when they shouldn't. That's something that the Swedes will have to address through their immigration system.

If you move to another country, you have to work extra to prove that you are good. It is natural and something that belongs to one's own dignity. This effort is missing by the majority of the Sunnis in Sweden..

There is no necessity to work hard in Sweden, to prove anything. A bit different when you go to places like Taiwan, obviously, since the people will look down on you as a piece of trash, and the system won't support you, nor tolerate you.

Last edited:
Import large numbers of Swedes to foreign countries as a result of a local disaster/war, and you'd see just how "well-behaved" those generations would grow to become, when estranged from their homeland/extensive families.

When Finnish children came to Sweden as a result of WW2, those generations grew up to become plenty "problematic" as well. I know a guy, a Finn, who was a double-murderer in Sweden, but he wasn't necessarily even a "psychopath". Just a lost soul.

There is no necessity to work hard in Sweden, to prove anything. A bit different when you go to places like Taiwan, obviously, since the people will look down on you as a piece of trash, and the system won't support you.

I do not comment on speculation on your part whether the Swedes would behave if we were forced to flee from something.

And as I have said to @Cole train , I grew up in one of the areas with a large proportion of Finns. Namely Bromölla, Näsum, Nymölla and Olofström. It is the area that borders to the east of Listerlandet (Sölvesborg, Mjällby) and in that area no foreigner is welcome. I've only had good experiences with Finns and have been with a couple in primary school. Tarja and Nina and they were blonde and pretty and very Swedish.

To be honest i doubt an actual "solution" exist, because
A modern western politic is weak af versus true criminals and in particular people that come from not-west (as they're used to much harsher law, for less gain and less nice life)

and

B
as said the EU does'nt give any fucks about your or mine society being ruined. If anything they're probably bothered that as reply to that, some citiziens (example italians) are against their beautiful enginered invasion plan.
In fact that result in (likely) EU sabotage of said government and support of a puppet one not voted by these

Take these two, and imagine how much i consider realistic a 2019 TRUE tackle on these enemies of our continent (speaking of criminal-immigrants, NOT immigrants)

A "simple" (and yet someway impossible) solution will be permanent expulsion for who commit crimes, simple as that: you're allowed to stay, but if you break host nation law you instant lose that right
There could be even more levels to that, like tackle also on who cover them, but if above is already impossible, this second part will be straight fantasy in current climate

Reality is modern fake politic will not give a true solution

Maybe something will be done at some point, mostly to keep calm the sheep with the illusion they're taking european problems as truly important (lol) and avoid the risk that despite theyr propaganda/censorship/sabotages, anti-EU/anti-nice invasion plan sentiment can rise, giving some nations sovranist governments.

They may even support and make win controlled right-wing movements (Merkel is "right" on paper, and at same time biggest EU player) and do some irrelevant things, but they will not "fix" the invasion... They wanted it, sponsored it and greatly helped it

When Koln's NYE events happened, 1000+ north african immigrants sexually assaulting any german girl/woman they can get hands on, "right wing" Merkel was in charge and authorities tried to cover it

You want a solution, you will not get one
A huge piece of crap has been dropped in your dinner plate, and they will not change it with a new one.
A bit bothered by your complaints they will squeeze some spicy sauce over it to cover the taste, but you will still have to eat the crap. And tomorrow same restaurant, because no other restaurant will be allowed to stay open

I mentioned EU because focus on Sweden is short sight, different nations are facing same offensive with different faces

This was more of the product I wanted. You came up with real suggestions.

Without limiting the abuse of power, I call for more hardness from all parties. We in Sweden like our system, we want to keep it so, we speak Swedish, we live in a democratic country where women and men are equal, obey the law and pay your taxes or find another country. Is this racist? No.

Is this possible to strive for? Yes.

If we learn from other countries, then we can succeed in conveying to those people who do not understand and care. In Denmark, they have reduced the support for those who go on social contributions. It is very difficult to live on that sum. Because in Denmark, they have in all parties understood that it should pay to work and not to go on grants. We should introduce the same thing in Sweden and thus make demands and dare to say...

- We are fed up with you, go and find a job or you will lose your support in a couple of months!

Remember this all non-Swedes. In Sweden we pay for EVERYTHING. One person is granted all bills paid(electricity, water, heating, internet), rent and 4000 SEK for food and other stuff per month.

Last edited:
Swedish police: Abolish the penalty-discount for young people, 2019-09-19

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/sveriges-poliser-slopa-straffrabatten-for-unga

fQ0C7nD.jpg

Now the Police Association has conducted a survey asking the police themselves what changes they would like to see.

Abolished quantity discount for those convicted of multiple crimes, more police and abolished penalty for young people. This is how the country's cops want to fight gang crime themselves, according to a survey by the Police Federation.

The police's ability to fight gang crime has been hotly debated during the autumn. Now the Police Association has conducted a survey asking the police themselves what changes they would like to see. In the survey, members of the Police Federation were given the choice of five proposals that they particularly want in place.

- After all, it is our members, those who work with intervention and investigations of these cases, who know most about it. Then we asked them, what do you prioritize? So far, we have seen a list of different proposals and that is precisely the list our members have been looking at and thinking about, says Lena Nitz, chairman of the Police Union.

4PqkzZY.jpg

Lena Nitz

The police's highest priority measures are to abolish the mass discount, more police officers, to abolish the penalty discount for younger ones, focus on the nuclear mission and better investigative opportunities.

55 percent say they want to see a scrapped quantity discount for the person convicted of multiple crimes. About every other, 48 percent, say that they want more police officers. Almost as many, 46 per cent, want to have a penalty discount for young people aged 18-21. 40 percent want to streamline the police and remove other tasks than the core mission, and 35 percent want better investigative opportunities through a lowered limit for when, for example, secret interception may be used.

What do you expect from politicians now?

- It is that you listen to the profession, that you listen to those who work with this daily. That you see that there is no quick fix to solve the situation we are in now, but that you have to think from two perspectives. Short-term here and now, and long-term and crime prevention, says Lena Nitz.

The police have also been allowed to write in free text what they want to see action against. Among the police's own proposals, there is a greater focus on combating drug trafficking, on-duty courts and greater powers to the Customs Administration.

The investigation was carried out by Novus on behalf of the Police Association. The purpose of the investigation is to investigate the members of the Police Federation's view of measures against gang crime.

- Number of interviews: 1677
- Field period: 12-17 September 2019
- Response rate: 51 percent
- Question: Which five suggestions below are most important and should be the top priority for countering gang crime and organized crime? (Max 5 answers)

The police's highest priority measures against gang crime are 1) abolish the amount discount, 2) more police, 3) abolish the penalty discount for younger, 4) focus on the core assignment 5) better investigative opportunities.

The police's lowest priority measures against gang crime are 1) legislation on crime prevention responsibility for the municipalities, 2) expand the State Institution Board, 3) introduce a national defamation program, 4) introduce visitation zones 5) introduce stay prohibition.

Source: Police Union

So, the Swedish state's enforcers are going to have their power expanded in order to contend with the predictable danger to Swedish citizens that was created by the state taking action that could have almost no outcome but to put the citizens in danger, thus necessitating the expansion of the power of its enforcers?
Have I got that more or less right?

So, the Swedish state's enforcers are going to have their power expanded in order to contend with the predictable danger to Swedish citizens that was created by the state taking action that could have almost no outcome but to put the citizens in danger, thus necessitating the expansion of the power of its enforcers?
Have I got that more or less right?

It has more to do with the fact that we have fewer police officers per capita than other European countries. The police force is understaffed and a big part of it is that we have had a culture where you do not have to lock the door to our homes. But the reality that the new ones have brought has made us realize the shortcomings and that evil exists within our borders nowadays.

Back