Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Okay so you were accusatory because you assumed the worst of my intentions as a result of my religion, don't see how that makes it much better but alright man.

<BC1>
And you assumed the worst as it comes to my comment. Lovely. Nevermind that I have defended both you and Islam when applicable.

Have the last word. I'm done with derailing this thread while being adamant that Sweden could benefit from some national pride and wanting to keep their society moving along the path that made them the envy of most of the world. Cheers.

And you assumed the worst as it comes to my comment. Lovely. Nevermind that I have defended both you and Islam when applicable.

Have the last word. I'm done with derailing this thread while being adamant that Sweden could benefit from some national pride and wanting to keep their society moving along the path that made them the envy of most of the world. Cheers.
Except I didn't do that, I just made a mildly critical comment of your specific vision of just nationalism and for some reason you had to start making it personal. So much for ideas over identity.

I don't see why it matters that these people vote SD. They have the right to vote, after all.

This is just the problem with Swedish concern for "optics". They are more concerned with whether who they are voting for is "socially acceptable" and that whether their voter base of a "high enough social caste", before thinking about the policies themselves. The real concern is whether voting for SD is going to put one's self in a "lower social class" than where they currently reside.

There are plenty of sleaze-balls voting for the other parties but nobody cares about that. Murderers, career criminals, fraudsters, jihadists. But if some local football hooligans vote for Sweden Democrats, you just can't associate yourself with that.

At this point, you've just got to put such menial concerns behind you, and do the right thing.

Yeah, well, you better start enjoying the Islamic mentality, because that's what you'll be getting more of, by voting for anything but SD at this point.

Making them the biggest party is going to force everybody else to adopt a tougher stance on immigration.

Well said. The same applies in the US.

Except I didn't do that, I just made a mildly critical comment of your specific vision of just nationalism and for some reason you had to start making it personal. So much for ideas over identity.
You're basing your identity on an idea. A bad one at that. This is like me getting offended because you think I defend secularism due to being an atheist. Lol.

You're basing your identity on an idea. A bad one at that. This is like me getting offended because you think I defend secularism due to being an atheist. Lol.
What happened to giving me the last word? If you really don't want to derail we could always take it to the Lounge.

Anyway, Islam as an idea was completely unrelated to the ideas I was discussing and yet you would rather shift the discussion to my identity as a Muslim than deal with the ideas I was discussing. So I really don't want to hear about "i-ideas over identity!" when you're the one who is dragging identity into the discussion to avoid discussing the ideas.

A proper analogy would be if you were talking about nationalism and instead of actually engaging with your argument I said you only support it because you're Central European and therefore we inherently can't see eye to eye.

Muslim or atheist, nationalist or globalist, can’t we all just agree that the Jews are behind this?

What happened to giving me the last word? If you really don't want to derail we could always take it to the Lounge.

Anyway, Islam as an idea was completely unrelated to the ideas I was discussing and yet you would rather shift the discussion to my identity as a Muslim than deal with the ideas I was discussing. So I really don't want to hear about "i-ideas over identity!" when you're the one who is dragging identity into the discussion to avoid discussing the ideas.

A proper analogy would be if you were talking about nationalism and instead of actually engaging with your argument I said you only support it because you're Central European and therefore we inherently can't see eye to eye.
Nah, I'm just going to fuck with you now and highlight the flaws in your thinking. As long as you keep trying to portray me in a bad light, that is.

There was no shifting of discussions other than your attempt at diverting focus away from the cause of strife in Sweden to the possible negative repercussions of nationalism. You're diverting attention away from those who believe in the same ideas as you do and how those same ideas are messing up the best society to ever exist. What you want to hear has no bearing on what will be said and makes you look like a petulant child. Whaaaa don't say that.

You'll never see me disparage anyone for their sex, race, or any other happenstances of birth. Ideas and choices are a different matter all together.

Nonsensical paragraph is nonsensical. Nationalism has both benefitted and harmed central Europe. The same can't be said of Islam. Context is important and that analogy is entirely devoid of any that is relevant to this discussion.

Nah, I'm just going to fuck with you now and highlight the flaws in your thinking. As long as you keep trying to portray me in a bad light, that is.
You haven't come close to doing that though. Like I said TheGreatA actually did make some decent counter arguments earlier but from you I have yet to see that ITT.
There was no shifting of discussions other than your attempt at diverting focus away from the cause of strife in Sweden to the possible negative repercussions of nationalism. You're diverting attention away from those who believe in the same ideas as you do and how those same ideas are messing up the best society to ever exist. What you want to hear has no bearing on what will be said and makes you look like a petulant child. Whaaaa don't say that.
I tried to discuss nationalism at a more abstract level yes, if you didn't want to talk about it you could've ignored me or said as much instead of trying to make it personal just because I poked a hole in your argument. If I am going to be tagged over and over ITT just to get dogpiled by the anti-Islam brigade I'm not going to feel to bad about going slightly off topic in a thread with over a thousand posts. I quoted you because I thought you could discuss it reasonably and in good faith but obviously I was wrong.
You'll never see me disparage anyone for their sex, race, or any other happenstances of birth. Ideas and choices are a different matter all together.

Nonsensical paragraph is nonsensical. Nationalism has both benefitted and harmed central Europe. The same can't be said of Islam. Context is important and that analogy is entirely devoid of any that is relevant to this discussion.
Shifting the goalposts now, from "ideas over identity" to "identity over ideas as long as its religious identity"
qnagoZQ.gif

@sweede

So your Prime minister just stated that there are clear problems in Sweden.... BUT it has nothing to do with immigration: https://www.berlingske.dk/internati...3DlvX1hg7GNdyNffGNFdG5nz19PKxzumnPx_oTHy9i51E

How is this guy not hung by the neck yet? Why dont we have a yellowvest type situation in Sweden after this like this?

Also, HOW IS HE STILL IN OFFICE?

Not trying to attack you my brother, just want some sort of perspective.. This guy though, should be rotting in the ground right now, like what the fuck is this? When is your next election?

Is Sweden not capable of saying “these refugee migrants suck, and they’re going home.”

do that Sweden, and save your nation and people.

Grenade attacks will fall back down to 0 a year. Rapes will plummet. Rape is heinous.

We are to polite, and telling the sad truth can be interpreted as racist. There, the Swedes are very different compared to the Danes who say things straight out.

Just take these 2 examples.

The government is tightening the rules against car goalkeepers, 2019-11-20

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/regeringen-skarper-reglerna-mot-bilmalvakter

Tomorrow the government decides on tougher rules against so-called car goalkeppers, namely people who throw away parking fines. A problem that has long plagued Malmö. The government wants to ban the use of vehicles that have unpaid parking fees for too long. The purpose is to access so-called car goalkeppers that are used to ignore parking fines. In a bill of law that the government decides on Thursday, it is proposed that a vehicle with parking fees that exceed SEK 5,000 and that have not been paid within six months should be banned from use. If this prohibition is violated, the police or a car inspector shall have the right to take the vehicle registration plates. The proposals are proposed to come into force on 1 January 2021.

Small stores in Malmö are used by criminals, 2019-11-20

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/butiker-i-malmo-kapas-av-kriminella

Several small grocery stores in Malmö are used by criminals who use the stores to hide drugs or to manage the sale of drugs. According to the police, there are several cases in Malmö of shops that have been exposed to gang criminals.

- We have had a store in central Malmö that was more or less hijacked by gang criminals. They took over the entire business and both threatened and abused the shop owner's family, says Jens af Forselles, group manager in the local police area Malmö north.

Some stores are used as hiding places for drugs, so the criminals have nothing on them when the police check them.

- In some places in Malmö we have a more or less open drug trade. Those people do not want get busted with drugs, then it happens that they go into the stores and hide the drugs there until we leave the place, says Jens af Forselles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I remind people in this thread from then and then is that I always use sources from left media. And in this case our state tv channel. They work according to these guidelines.

"SVT's news must stand for objectivity and impartiality. What we publish should be true and relevant. In emergency news situations, it can be difficult to get all the facts confirmed, then we'll tell you what we know - and don't know."

This is vague and far from the whole truth, because they write in a way that this could be about any Swedish citizen. For politicians and our media, it is extra important not to sound offensive and point fingers in different directions. This is Sweden and it will take some time before the power elite and the media start with problem-solving that is relevant and something to address.

If we start with the first news about goalkeepers. Why don't our politicians mention about our parallel communities in our big cities? In this thread I have told you about this before and do not want to repeat myself, but in politicians world there are no societies in Sweden with their own banking system and one or more tribal leaders who control entire residential areas. These wealthy families lend and offer cars. In Malmö we have a huge problem with people parking cars where it is forbidden. They completely ignore parking fines when they are sent to a mailbox owned by the owner of hundreds, sometimes thousands, of cars. This owner is usually impossible to get in touch with and could care less about bills, laws and that he comes on a list of bad payers. He can live a full and good life with his support from a parallel society.

You see, what is the most distinct difference between an orderly law-abiding Swede and one who lives by the norms from a parallel society is that one party sees it as a great defeat in life of being in contact with the bailiff and the other party could care less.

The day the mass of all parties in Sweden recognizes the problems in these societies and stop with their eternal talk of integration, then they will understand the extent of how far these areas have gone.

The content of the other news I have also told about. Why do we have so many small grocery stores in Malmö? I'm too lazy to write more. But you can figure it out what is not said in the news. A more detailed description is that all these stores are owned by people from the Middle East.

So yes, you are right. In our country, we should be entitled to a more truthful picture of our disintegrating society.

Last edited:
We are to polite, and telling the sad truth can be interpreted as racist. There, the Swedes are very different compared to the Danes who say things straight out.

Just take these 2 examples.

The government is tightening the rules against car goalkeepers, 2019-11-20

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/regeringen-skarper-reglerna-mot-bilmalvakter

Tomorrow the government decides on tougher rules against so-called car goalkeppers, namely people who throw away parking fines. A problem that has long plagued Malmö. The government wants to ban the use of vehicles that have unpaid parking fees for too long. The purpose is to access so-called car goalkeppers that are used to ignore parking fines. In a bill of law that the government decides on Thursday, it is proposed that a vehicle with parking fees that exceed SEK 5,000 and that have not been paid within six months should be banned from use. If this prohibition is violated, the police or a car inspector shall have the right to take the vehicle registration plates. The proposals are proposed to come into force on 1 January 2021.

Small stores in Malmö are used by criminals, 2019-11-20

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/butiker-i-malmo-kapas-av-kriminella

Several small grocery stores in Malmö are used by criminals who use the stores to hide drugs or to manage the sale of drugs. According to the police, there are several cases in Malmö of shops that have been exposed to gang criminals.

- We have had a store in central Malmö that was more or less hijacked by gang criminals. They took over the entire business and both threatened and abused the shop owner's family, says Jens af Forselles, group manager in the local police area Malmö north.

Some stores are used as hiding places for drugs, so the criminals have nothing on them when the police check them.

- In some places in Malmö we have a more or less open drug trade. Those people do not want get busted with drugs, then it happens that they go into the stores and hide the drugs there until we leave the place, says Jens af Forselles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I remind people in this thread from then and then is that I always use sources from left media. And in this case our state tv channel. They work according to these guidelines.

"SVT's news must stand for objectivity and impartiality. What we publish should be true and relevant. In emergency news situations, it can be difficult to get all the facts confirmed, then we'll tell you what we know - and don't know."

This is vague and far from the whole truth, because they write in a way that this could be about any Swedish citizen. For politicians and our media, it is extra important not to sound offensive and point fingers in different directions. This is Sweden and it will take some time before the power elite and the media start with problem-solving that is relevant and something to address.

If we start with the first news about goalkeepers. Why don't our politicians mention about our parallel communities in our big cities? In this thread I have told you about this before and do not want to repeat myself, but in politicians world there are no societies in Sweden with their own banking system and one or more tribal leaders who control entire residential areas. These wealthy families lend and offer cars. In Malmö we have a huge problem with people parking cars where it is forbidden. They completely ignore parking fines when they are sent to a mailbox owned by the owner of hundreds, sometimes thousands, of cars. This owner is usually impossible to get in touch with and could care less about bills, laws and that he comes on a list of bad payers. He can live a full and good life with his support from a parallel society.

You see, what is the most distinct difference between an orderly law-abiding Swede and one who lives by the norms from a parallel society is that one party sees it as a great defeat in life of being in contact with bailiff and the other party could care less.

The day the mass of all parties in Sweden recognizes the problems in these societies stop with their eternal talk of integration, then they will understand the extent of how far these areas have gone.

The content of the other news I have also told about. Why do we have so many small grocery stores in Malmö? I'm too lazy to write more. But you can figure it out what is not said in the news. A more detailed description is that all these stores are owned by people from the Middle East.

So yes, you are right. In our country, we should be entitled to a more truthful picture of our disintegrating society.

If the Swedish government demanded that all native Swedish males had to get mandatory estrogen shots so that all Swedish males become fuccbois, would the Swedish people be too polite to say no, so that they don’t offend trannies?

If the Swedish government demanded that all native Swedish males had to get mandatory estrogen shots so that all Swedish males become fuccbois, would the Swedish people be too polite to say no, so that they don’t offend trannies?

No comment.

Sorry but I have to point out the poor translation of the operation name
this is frostbite
Amp%20Frostbite.jpg
This is rimfrost
med_gallery_1528_23_1423646575_3986.jpg

Haha. Förslag?

As a Malmö resident, we can note that helicopters fly around in the evening and at night. Many police cars out in traffic and at least 5 cars plus RV´s at Möllevångstorget. Motorcyclist police officers take on our bike paths and lonely girls on a jog should feel safe. This will last for six months and I really hope that the economy will break down among the criminals.

No comment.

Haha. Förslag?

Im a swede, and english is not my first language, so someone might want to correct me.
The kind of "Rimfrost" you get on windows would be called "fernfrost" in english.
The kind of "Rimfrost" you get in trees would be called "hoarfrost" in engllish.
Then you have the english "rime ice" which is obviously related linguistically to "rimfrost", but from what I understand that is hoarfrost turned into heavy ice instead of pretty frost.

Im a swede, and english is not my first language, so someone might want to correct me.
The kind of "Rimfrost" you get on windows would be called "fernfrost" in english.
The kind of "Rimfrost" you get in trees would be called "hoarfrost" in engllish.
Then you have the english "rime ice" which is obviously related linguistically to "rimfrost", but from what I understand that is hoarfrost turned into heavy ice instead of pretty frost.
All this talk about frost...
iu

@sweede

So your Prime minister just stated that there are clear problems in Sweden.... BUT it has nothing to do with immigration: https://www.berlingske.dk/internati...3DlvX1hg7GNdyNffGNFdG5nz19PKxzumnPx_oTHy9i51E

How is this guy not hung by the neck yet? Why dont we have a yellowvest type situation in Sweden after this like this?

Also, HOW IS HE STILL IN OFFICE?

Not trying to attack you my brother, just want some sort of perspective.. This guy though, should be rotting in the ground right now, like what the fuck is this? When is your next election?

S crisis plan after the horror figures "Very hard", 2019-11-21

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/nalkXn/sa-ser-s-krisstrategi-ut

3eRgZRX.jpg

The crisis for the Social Democrats is acute - support for the party has never been as low as it is now. On Friday, the party board will discuss a strategy that has been developed internally with the goal of lifting the party out of the emergency situation.

When the Social Democrats party board meets on Friday, the so-called "midterm strategy" will be discussed. Several sources of transparency say that it was prepared by party secretary Lena Rådström and her staff. S is currently in a very tough position. The party has lost the place as Sweden's largest party in measurements and is drawn with internal concern about the policy January agreement to secure government power. To this can be added the major problems with violence and gang crime around the country, which have resulted in both shootings and blasts. Prime Minister Stefan Löfven's interview in SVT's Agenda on the theme also received harsh criticism.

Internally in the party, there has been a demand for some time that something radical must now happen to break the negative trend.

- It is a very difficult situation for the whole party with bad numbers, the challenge from SD (Sweden Democrats) and the ravages of gangs. People have long wished for radical changes and the party leadership shows that they have a plan for how to reverse the crisis, says an S source.

For further reading follow the link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At present we have a culture of bullying among politics. Not only is Sweden Democrats (SD) the largest party and would be much more powerful today than the small parties that do not want to be in the same room as them. I think this is ridiculous, as they have got where they are through voter support. The Left Party (V), which no one wants to cooperate with, regardless of the left or right, has made SD their arch enemy. At the same level is the Environment Party (MP) who unfortunately sits in the government and poses problems for the Social Democrats. V and MP is so ideologically stubborn that they will never really wake up and see the problems with the immigrants, and their 14% of votes I currently see as a minimal threat. Then we have the Social Democrats, the party I've belonged to who fight each other mutually. Those like me who have seen a future approaching the middle and being able to collaborate with all parties (except V) in individual matters. And then the other half flirting with the far left. Exactly the group I belong to has lost many members as they have either gone to the Moderates (M) or SD because they have a large part of the votes in total.

In the middle we have the 2 liberal parties that have about the same total vote count as V + MP. The Center Party (C) and the Liberals (L) want the same economic policy as M, that is, less tax. But they differ in the issue of immigration where C is open to more immigration and L who is against.

And lastly we have the right-wing parties that rank from conservative to very conservative. They are M, Christian Democrats (KD) and SD. These parties want to ban religious schools, ban on veil etc and secure Sweden's values. They are parties that want a much tougher grip on foreigners and how to expel those who commit crimes in Sweden. These three parties have for now more than 50% of voter support and could form a strong government that does not have to depend on compromises with the other parties.

So all in all, all parties except MP and V have vented their thoughts to the media about foreigners. The Swedish attitude that it doesn´t matter of where you come from is buried not to long ago. Our media nowadays talk about background and race.

We have election in 2 years time, and I am hopeful that something radical has happened before then, and if it has not happened until then, the forecast will then be that foreigners with a Muslim background in Sweden will get a hard life with the new government (SD, M, KD and maybe L)

Last edited:
I am sorry that I have not been able to answer some of the comments in this thread, and after looking through all the comments, I find the thoughts below from a person whom I consider to be radical and a threat to the western world problematic. This person who is now living in the western world I think is a danger to our way of living.

If (and it is a big IF) everything he says and all the statistics he offers are true - in this very thread many people have contradicted his narrative. There is the issue of immigration and there is the issue of seeing Muslims or immigrants as fifth columnist infiltrators, and our friend Swede here has crossed that line into madness.

A self-proclaimed scholar of Islam questions left wing sources and a Swede who lives in the most muslim crowded metropolis in the Western world?

This bin Laden rebirth that gets 2 likes for this post calling me crazy and radical?

How do you interpret his thoughts?

S crisis plan after the horror figures "Very hard", 2019-11-21

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/nalkXn/sa-ser-s-krisstrategi-ut

3eRgZRX.jpg

The crisis for the Social Democrats is acute - support for the party has never been as low as it is now. On Friday, the party board will discuss a strategy that has been developed internally with the goal of lifting the party out of the emergency situation.

When the Social Democrats party board meets on Friday, the so-called "midterm strategy" will be discussed. Several sources of transparency say that it was prepared by party secretary Lena Rådström and her staff. S is currently in a very tough position. The party has lost the place as Sweden's largest party in measurements and is drawn with internal concern about the policy January agreement to secure government power. To this can be added the major problems with violence and gang crime around the country, which have resulted in both shootings and blasts. Prime Minister Stefan Löfven's interview in SVT's Agenda on the theme also received harsh criticism.

Internally in the party, there has been a demand for some time that something radical must now happen to break the negative trend.

- It is a very difficult situation for the whole party with bad numbers, the challenge from SD (Sweden Democrats) and the ravages of gangs. People have long wished for radical changes and the party leadership shows that they have a plan for how to reverse the crisis, says an S source.

For further reading follow the link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At present we have a culture of bullying among politics. Not only is Sweden Democrats (SD) the largest party and would be much more powerful today than the small parties that do not want to be in the same room as them. I think this is ridiculous, as they have got where they are through voter support. The Left Party (V), which no one wants to cooperate with, regardless of the left or right, has made SD their arch enemy. At the same level is the Environment Party (MP) who unfortunately sits in the government and poses problems for the Social Democrats. V and MP is so ideologically stubborn that they will never really wake up and see the problems with the immigrants, and their 14% of votes I currently see as a minimal threat. Then we have the Social Democrats, the party I've belonged to who fight each other mutually. Those like me who have seen a future approaching the middle and being able to collaborate with all parties (except V) in individual matters. And then the other half flirting with the far left. Exactly the group I belong to has lost many members as they have either gone to the Moderates (M) or SD because they have a large part of the votes in total.

In the middle we have the 2 liberal parties that have about the same total vote count as V + MP. The Center Party (C) and the Liberals (L) want the same economic policy as M, that is, less tax. But they differ in the issue of immigration where C is open to more immigration and L who is against.

And lastly we have the right-wing parties that rank from conservative to very conservative. They are M, Christian Democrats (KD) and SD. These parties want to ban religious schools, ban on veil etc and secure Sweden's values. They are parties that want a much tougher grip on foreigners and how to expel those who commit crimes in Sweden. These three parties have for now more than 50% of voter support and could form a strong government that does not have to depend on compromises with the other parties.

So all in all, all parties except MP and V have vented their thoughts to the media about foreigners. The Swedish attitude that it doesn´t matter of where you come from is buried not to long ago. Our media nowadays talk about background and race.

We have election in 2 years time, and I am hopeful that something radical has happened before then, and if it has not happened until then, the forecast will then be that foreigners with a Muslim background in Sweden will get a hard life with the new government (SD, M, KD and maybe L)

I really really hope so my dude. You should be doing some vigilante type stuff right now. Atleast you serve as an example for the rest of us. Is there anything i can do as your neighbour? As i see it, your people MUST be awakened and understood that they are being destroyed from within and they MUST take action NOW.

My dude, you gotta stop letting people rile you up here. Who gives a shit if anyone calls you racist, for speaking the truth. Deep down they know it themselves. Look at Kafir whatever up there. Trying to deflect and muddy the waters.. speaking about everything but the issue as hand, typical middleeastern rhetoric. Playing the victim and deflecting. Seen it countless times before.

I will spell it out again: SOME CULTURES ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS. and yours was one of the best. Now youre killing it. No, non contributers lives are not worth as much as contributers lives. Extremely basic logic which somehow eludes people due to this insane left leaning wave that has come in these latest years. Reject that shit AT ALL COSTS.

Remember no one is more hated than those who speak the truth.

Look at Kafir whatever up there. Trying to deflect and muddy the waters.. speaking about everything but the issue as hand, typical middleeastern rhetoric.
I'm not middle eastern numb nuts. Besides if @sweede is going to tag me over and over again ITT he's gonna have to deal with my perspective on it. Otherwise ban me from thread.
I will spell it out again: SOME CULTURES ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS. and yours was one of the best. Now youre killing it. No, non contributers lives are not worth as much as contributers lives. Extremely basic logic which somehow eludes people due to this insane left leaning wave that has come in these latest years. Reject that shit AT ALL COSTS.
Yeah, insane left wing ideas like human rights...

Yeah, insane left wing ideas like human rights...

Somehow, I find this statement very provocative. Can you name any country in the world that has demonstrated human rights at the same level as Sweden?

Back