Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

I think all of this is true for the Scandinavian countries, but they still have troubles with immigrant parallel society who will not integrate into the new society. I also like to think there still is some trouble with crime due to proximity to the Baltics, but I might be wrong there.
I agree with that. I think Finland gets the burden of Baltic crimes, but I could be wrong. Immigration is a problem too.

Nice man. Other leftists have told me nothing is wrong with Sweden and I believe them.

Oh come on, I think this thread is a great chance not to engage in the usual trolling/simplification routines. It's not what he said, and if you follow the OP, @sweede is saying that problems are specifically concentrated in Malmö. Yes, there are problems, but it is not the way right-wing narratives like to push it. Chicago South side is not rural Maine, and here it is the same.

Thanks for sharing your insight. Do you mind clarifying your numbers please, because they’re not adding up?

Malmö, population 330,000

- 43% of other ethnic background
- 42,000 individuals are on social assistance
- 78% of other ethnic backgrounds are on social assistance

Well according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime(UNODC) Sweden has the highest per capita reported cases of rape in the world and one of the lowest conviction rates for such crimes. Excellent work on that score Swedes. I'm surprised more Swedish females aren't moving to places like Somalia where they would be statistically less likely to be raped. Welcoming the scum of humanity has really done wonders for your once beautiful country.

Since we are a couple of Swedes who write on this page, it would be a good idea to have a thread on information from Sweden and immigrants. Threads have been created before about Sweden that has been heavily exaggerated, such as that it would in some places resemble pure war zones. At present we have not lost the fight against the criminals and in the next few years, 10,000 new police officers will be appointed, since we have a small police force in comparison with the rest of Europe.
That's how it starts.

Welcome to the suck, my Scandinavian friend.

Thanks for sharing your insight. Do you mind clarifying your numbers please, because they’re not adding up?

So far in 2019 the total population is at 339 000. Malmö is Sweden's fastest growing city and also the most popular city to move to after you have received a residence permit. Only in the last two years we have received an increase of 14,000 danish muslims who have moved from places like the Mjölner Parken in Copenhagen because of Denmark's ghettopolicy which has as its ultimate goal to mix the population from different national and religious backgrounds together. The plan has been backed by the Social Democrats. The forecast is that in 2020 half of Malmö's population will be of a different ethnic background than Swedish. This is accelerated by the fact that ethnic Swedes move out into smaller towns outside the big city.

Malmö is also the municipality that has the highest percentage of people living on social welfare. It is estimated that 1 out of 8 recieve. Of these, one-fifth are ethnic Swedes

I think all of this is true for the Scandinavian countries, but they still have troubles with immigrant parallel society who will not integrate into the new society. I also like to think there still is some trouble with crime due to proximity to the Baltics, but I might be wrong there.

I agree with that. I think Finland gets the burden of Baltic crimes, but I could be wrong. Immigration is a problem too.

Sweden's police went out publicly not so long ago and those who steal the most are theft leagues from the Baltic countries, where Lithuania appears to be the worst.

If i remember correctly all of them went back because they said our country is too boring lol

Where did you get this information from?

So far in 2019 the total population is at 339 000. Malmö is Sweden's fastest growing city and also the most popular city to move to after you have received a residence permit. Only in the last two years we have received an increase of 14,000 danish muslims who have moved from places like the Mjölner Parken in Copenhagen because of Denmark's ghettopolicy which has as its ultimate goal to mix the population from different national and religious backgrounds together. The plan has been backed by the Social Democrats. The forecast is that in 2020 half of Malmö's population will be of a different ethnic background than Swedish. This is accelerated by the fact that ethnic Swedes move out into smaller towns outside the big city.

Malmö is also the municipality that has the highest percentage of people living on social welfare. It is estimated that 1 out of 8 recieve. Of these, one-fifth are ethnic Swedes

Sweden's police went out publicly not so long ago and those who steal the most are theft leagues from the Baltic countries, where Lithuania appears to be the worst.

Where did you get this information from?

It was on our news back in the day when they were coming from sweden.

They said country is cold and boring and people were aggressive

Not really, they go to norway or sweden or western europe because weaker police and weaker people

Also theres nothing really to steal here lol

(This coming from a former criminal with ties in estonia and russia)

Last edited:
That's how it starts.

Welcome to the suck, my Scandinavian friend.

On the contrary, we have lagged behind the other EU countries. We have been too gullible and of course we have been taken by surprise after what happened in 2015.

I think your country is lost. Your guilt overwhelmed your pride. Good luck~

So in other words, 78% of social assistance recipients, which translates to about (1/8)*(78/100)*339k = 33k welfare recipients of non-native background, which means 33k of about (43/100)*339k = 146k non-native = 22,6% of them.

This assumes that the 1/8 figure includes all inhabitants and not only the 15-65 or whatever population.

So in other words, 78% of social assistance recipients, which translates to about (1/8)*(78/100)*339k = 33k welfare recipients of non-native background, which means 33k of about (43/100)*339k = 146k non-native = 22,6% of them.

This assumes that the 1/8 figure includes all inhabitants and not only the 15-65 or whatever population.

That is correect. That is why I wrote children in the OP, as it is counted in as an individual to the family.

short facts:

Last edited:
I think your country is lost. Your guilt overwhelmed your pride. Good luck~

They never had any pride for a while thats their problem

In ww2 people shit on french for giving up but they atleast tried to fight.

Swedes didnt even fight they gave up immeditaly without fighting when norway lost.Then they refused to help us (had a few volunteers though)

After they managed to build a paradise but that paradise was not build on blood and sacrifice but rather begging for mercy from the enemy.

Unlike us whose whole existence as people is defined by surviving against overwhelming odds.

used to live in sweden for 10 years and have lots of family there, when i go back it feels like a different country now, and i moved in the early 90s. by the mid 2000s all the places i used to know were completely changed and not for the better. wish you the best but im not having high hopes.

That's an insane figure.

As is a police force increase that, adjusting per capita, would equate to a 41% increase in the total officers here in the USA. "Police state" here Sweden comes!

You Europeans will learn, given time.

They never had any pride for a while thats their problem

In ww2 people shit on french for giving up but they atleast tried to fight.

Swedes didnt even fight they gave up immeditaly without fighting when norway lost.Then they refused to help us (had a few volunteers though)

After they managed to build a paradise but that paradise was not build on blood and sacrifice but rather begging for mercy from the enemy.

Unlike us whose whole existence as people is defined by surviving against overwhelming odds.
It's like at some point Sweden forgot that this was once them:

Had a good chunk of the western world quaking over just seeing the sails on their boats. Now they just roll over and take it.

Back