Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

sweede

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since we are a couple of Swedes who write on this page, it would be a good idea to have a thread on information from Sweden and immigrants. Threads have been created before about Sweden that has been heavily exaggerated, such as that it would in some places resemble pure war zones. At present we have not lost the fight against the criminals and in the next few years, 10,000 new police officers will be appointed, since we have a small police force in comparison with the rest of Europe.

With a larger population that has been added quickly through immigration, we have not kept up with the turns. We see the result now that the ordinary Swede thinks that the welfare state you have been used to has become worse. Long queues in hospitals, large classes in school and police officers who wrestles with understaffing. And for the most narrow-minded Swede, then it is easy to blame foreigners.

We are in a phase now, and unfortunately we do so by attracting with higher salaries for police officers, teachers and hospital staff. I hope and believe in a balance again in a 5-10 year. Through my work I have knowledge of information that is classified as confidential. But nevertheless, some colleagues cannot leave without writing in closed Facebook groups or as anonymous accounts on various forums such as Flashback. I think they do this not by pure evil and to make matters worse, but in their own naive knowledge that they are doing society a service by providing information that our Swedish politicians are closing their eyes on.

The Swedish social service publishes how many people have received social contributions every year. Men, women and children. There is nothing about how many foreigners or how long they have been on welfare. Why would this be important to know what origin you are from?

Malmö is Sweden's third largest city and receives the most support money from the government towards others. Much due to our geographical position, but above all how many people who are not contributing. So here are some figures you can take your mind over.

Malmö, population 330,000

- 43% of other ethnic background
- 42,000 individuals are on social assistance
- 78% of other ethnic backgrounds are on social assistance
- many have been in grants for +35 years.

When you see these numbers you get a thinker. What should one do against those who will never contribute, who do not suffer from any bodily hindrance but claim to live in the twigs of terrible traumas from the past? Contributions are part of our Swedish welfare, but it costs for our treasury. Through my own conversations I have heard amazing things what foreigners think of Sweden. Things like that we have endless money resuscitations. That Sweden has the best reputation in the world and number 1 country to escape to. That we are generous and a tolerant people. It is clear that they have a lot of information about Sweden, but something that always becomes a surprise is when they find out how much we pay in tax. And that they do not understand why we have such high taxes, precisely because we can have a welfare state.

This is a great reason that a majority chooses to open a grocery store or a small restaurant. By stating the wrong declaration, they can counteract the loss through the tax. There are a lot of cheating in Sweden, and the Swedish Tax Agency has no honest chance of catching up with all the new small business that is created around the corner. How should we in Sweden be able to attract with education and to be employed when coming from a culture where entrepreneurial who is deeply rooted and where everything can be sold under one big open market?

Anyway. I start with the week's first news from Sweden. Not obscured or excessive, just a common news of culture crashes from left wing sources.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6jVaK3/barngang-trakasserar-boende-och-hotar-att-valdta

Children gang harasses residents and threatens to rape.

Residents in Grums has problems with a gang that threatens and harasses. The unique thing is that the members of the gang are children in their 8-12 age group.

Tenants in a residential area in Grums no longer dare to let their children play alone outdoors. The reason: A group of children have repeatedly attacked, both verbally and physically, against other children and adults in the area. - They have thrown rocks or beaten with sheet metal pipes and sticks so children started to bleed. The worst thing was that a child got throttle grip that left marks. But it is also about sexual threats: "I will rape you", they say, tell a resident to Home & Rental who was the first to report on the events in Grums.

The residents recently told the situation of their tenant association, which in turn contacted the municipality and the police. Lennart Hynynen is the municipal police and found out this about three weeks ago, when the tenant association invited him and representatives from the municipality to a meeting.

- I have never experienced that such small children do such things. They have poured garbage into the mailbox of people, jerked up flowers and threatened both children and adults sexistically. The residents are afraid, he says to Aftonbladet.

The gang that terrorizes the area consists of children of new arrivals, writes Home & Rental. And according to Lennart, it becomes extra problematic when the parents do not speak Swedish.

- We will meet the parents of these children and try to explain to them what their children are doing. We really hope, for the sake of house peace, that this will end, says Lennart Hynynen.

However, he is clear that it is difficult to do anything from a police point of view. Rather, it is the municipality's social service that is connected.

- The children do not understand what this will have for consequences. The municipality must step in and help them.

Grum's social manager Lotta Österlund Jansson will during the summer invite and try to gather everyone who lives in the area on a common activity day, where one should discuss what can be done to solve the problems.

- We want to discuss openly with them how to behave and how you want it in a residential area, she says to the New Wermland newspaper and adds that after the summer, more security walks will hopefully be carried out in the area.

The tenants that Hem & Hyra talked to agree that the situation cannot continue.

- We want to be able to live here together and then this must be resolved. You really do not want to start thinking in paths like "we and them" but this is how it has become now, they say to Home & Rental.

The incidents are said to have been going on for a year, but according to police Lennart Hynynen, the threats and violence have escalated in recent months.

Last edited:
I hope more immigrants come to sweeden. Islam is diversity. Bigoted and racist to be against.

Ok. Long post...
Can you tell us more about the Swedish Bikini Team? Photos?

- We want to be able to live here together and then this must be resolved. You really do not want to start thinking in paths like "we and them" but this is how it has become now, they say to Home & Rental.

This describes the discrepancy between how you imagine diversity and what it is in reality, at least in Europe. I made this painful experience long time ago. The faster you understand that some cultures offer nothing but conflicts instead of enrichment, the better.

"We and them" is the reality, the unspoken truth. Of course there are many nice immigrants too. But if you want to understand what I mean exactly, come to Neuköln in Berlin and try to invite a Muslim girl as a white guy for a drink in front of some Arabs.

The EU has failed regarding immigration and integration. There are no reasons to believe that things will get better in future.

Narrow minded Swedes? For blaming the people who are among the trouble, committing the crimes, using tax money, creating bad education environments, etc. You are calling them narrow minded? Maybe you didn't need so many police before all the migrants came, for a reason? Letting in so many third world peolle who have no desire to work or to contribute was a bad idea. To try and spin it, it really makes you look blind.
Thisisfine.meme

Rooting hard for you on the one hand, Sweden. RIP, on the other.
That is all.

Your country is a war zone judging by the amount of bombings there are now. Wasn't there like 50 last year?

Sounds like a war zone to me.

Narrow minded Swedes? For blaming the people who are among the trouble, committing the crimes, using tax money, creating bad education environments, etc. You are calling them narrow minded? Maybe you didn't need so many police before all the migrants came, for a reason? Letting in so many third world peolle who have no desire to work or to contribute was a bad idea. To try and spin it, it really makes you look blind.
Thisisfine.meme

Now it is actually the case that there are people with different ethnic background who actually work and pay taxes. When I describe a very narrow minded Swede, this is one who hates all foreigners. One that does not mind but classifies all foreigners as alike. I would call that a racist. Can I convey you to that category of narrow-minded too?

Ok. Long post...
Can you tell us more about the Swedish Bikini Team? Photos?

This is news to me.

Your thread reminded me of ...

And Sweden will be fine. They just aren’t accepting enough refugees clearly. They shouldn’t be thanking you that a large portion of your hard earned money goes right into their pockets as handouts, you should be thanking them! Do you really think you’d have all these wonderful diverse folks that so easily adapt to YOUR country’s customs and laws coming out in boat loads if they knew they wouldn’t be receiving their well deserved handouts??

Next time a swedish woman is lucky enough to be forcefully “diversified” by one of these fine gentlemen, you better thank them personally for the badly needed diversity they are enriching your women and country with. You aren’t a racist islamaphobe, are you?

Last edited:
Now it is actually the case that there are people with different ethnic background who actually work and pay taxes. When I describe a very narrow minded Swede, this is one who hates all foreigners. One that does not mind but classifies all foreigners as alike. I would call that a racist. Can I convey you to that category of narrow-minded too?
It doesn't seem like you differentiate them at all. It also doesn't seem like Sweden even cares about the difference. If so many immigrants are bad, then it's very easy and natural even to paint them all as bad. Which is what people do when something like immigration fails so spectacularly

I've heard nothing but good things about Sweden from the family I have that went there for work. They say it's very clean, well organized and the people are friendly and open minded.

Your thread reminded me of ...

And Sweden will be fine. They just aren’t accepting enough refugees clearly.

They work hard...

maxresdefault.jpg

36CE513500000578-0-image-a-6_1470145275979.jpg

I've heard nothing but good things about Sweden from the family I have that went there for work. They say it's very clean, well organized and the people are friendly and open minded.

I think all of this is true for the Scandinavian countries, but they still have troubles with immigrant parallel society who will not integrate into the new society. I also like to think there still is some trouble with crime due to proximity to the Baltics, but I might be wrong there.

Sweden went full SJW retard some time ago. Hope it´s not to late for you guys.

Nice man. Other leftists have told me nothing is wrong with Sweden and I believe them.

Sweden is a dangerous place. How do I know that? We had to receive refugees from there.

If i remember correctly all of them went back because they said our country is too boring lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back