Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Because culturally eastern finns are closer to russians while western are closer to swedes

Like in my school class out of 26 people 12 could speak russian(including myself)

Also not to.mention you guys think of us as shit.There was study on our news where finns in sweden were talking about living there and how swedes think of finns as retards and you guys thinking you are better than us.

Okay, I can understand if you relate to Russia, and to scatter even more on the wounds, we also hate Russians.

But I'm not one of those who hate Finns and look down on them, so stop generalizing.

Excuse me, where did you get this idea from? I am a social democrat and am raised in a working class home and those I know also come from ordinary Swedish homes. I think you mean those privileged people who want to pay as little tax as possible and who vote for one of the right wing parties.

We have no right wing parties here.. we just have different social liberal parties..

Swedish working class are rich kids compared to the rest of the world.. the average pay here is enough to buy a house (which will give you a nice profit), a new car every 5 years etc..

It's not like our working class is working minimum wage jobs..

That's the way i see it.. on an international forum i can't be fucked with going in to the finer points of different social liberalisms..

It's not like SD wants to kill all the brown people, Socialdemokraterna isn't trying to overthrow the government and install a communist dictature and it's not like Moderaterna wants to conquer Norway.. it's just adjustments of taxes and regular joe will not notice.. if he get's 600kr more in his pocket the next doctors appointment will cost 200kr more..

If I get bit by a dog everyday it doesn't take long for me to start hating dogs. Maybe if the other dogs would stand by me from time to time I would be a bit milder in my judgement.

I'm from the Netherlands and our country is quickly going to the shitter aswell because of this wonderfull "diversity". It's not even necessary anymore to speak Dutch to get by in our society.

When you had your last election, I heard Mark Rutte say what he liked about the Moroccan criminals raging on your streets. "Act like normal people or find another place to live"

Learning the language of the country you desire to live in is a fundamental must. We have been too poor to make demands on new arrivals in Sweden. The result of this is that you have those who have lived here for decades without learning the language. Even young people born in Sweden cannot even speak pure Swedish at school. It is a splendid scandal without its equal.

Okay, I can understand if you relate to Russia, and to scatter even more on the wounds, we also hate Russians.

But I'm not one of those who hate Finns and look down on them, so stop generalizing.

Okay i will

Btw heres an old pic about sweden and russian languages in finland, red is where russian is number 2 language and yellow is where its swedish.

Im from the centre of big red area lol

pR5FiOf.jpg

A good thread by @sweede

Much can be said about Sweden in regards to the lack of integration, rape, youths robbing Swedish youths but at the end of day, one thing will forever change the destiny of this country and it is demography.

In 1960, 4% were of foreign background, in 2018, 29% were of foreign background. In the age group of 0-44, those with a foreign background made up 1/3. That is the group that is going to produce an offspring. According to research, 50% of the children are being born to a mother of a foreign background.

When integration doesn't work with a Swedish majority, then what will happen with a minority-majority? People don't magically change their intolerant views from their native countries when they land on a Swedish airport.

If you add the abysmal track record of few immigrants in the real work force and you have the perfect recipe for a welfare that will erode faster than Askren's brain cells after the bell sounded against Masvidal.

The Swedish politicians recently voted for increased migration by making it easier for relatives to come here so all the talk about stricter migration is merely soundbites for the ignorant.

I hate being a defeatist but two things never lie, debit/credit and demography...but at the end of the day, this is what Swedes want. They have voted for this despite reports coming out from as early as the 60's about foreigners being over-represented in crime and many reports came out in the 80's about the lack of integration. This can only be interpreted as that Swedes are either the dumbest people alive or this is what they want.

Sorry i didnt mean it like that, i just mean that sweden changed alot in to short a time, i think we are kinda in agreement here. The trigger warning is for people swho take grammar to seriosly. I agree that u need to assimilate to your new enviroment, u cant move to sweden from (lets say) pakistan without having a major culture clash. Also the safety issue, its not in the front of my mind when i go back to where i was raised, but damn the large city has been plagued by bombings and violent crime where i used to roam as a youngster, and that was after i moved. I lived there for 10 years like i said and it was hardly a mention of street gangs, then 5 years after i move shit starts to blow up. You dont need more police you need better policies ;P

One thing to remember is that there was more crime back in the 90s than there is now. It's been well documented that people always tend to think that things are getting worse even during times when crime is on the decline. Crime is increasing again after a long time of decline, so this time the feeling is of course true, but it's still not on 90s levels. Gangs using explosives and shooting each other is high profile crime though so it will naturally be extra featured in media and it's of course something that must be dealt with. Any increase in crime is unacceptable and some of the increases are certainly beyond normal fluctuation.

If you knock out cities like Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and the such from the US, then the crime rate is incredibly low. So if you were staying in a white or Asian area, it was close to Japanese level of safe. Which is why you felt safe, because you were in almost zero danger.

That's not entirely true. For example, all states have a higher murder rate than Sweden (New Hampshire might be on the same level). It's not that crime is incredibly low in the US with a few cities being high. Those cities are extremely high and the US has a pretty high crime level overall. Part of the reason why the country has the largest part of it's population in prison out of any country.

But as in any developed country crime is of course not evenly spread everywhere. It's pretty funny to see some Americans here be quick to point that out for the US but will gladly describe a less crime infested nation as a complete hellhole. The irony is pretty delicious.

That's not entirely true. For example, all states have a higher murder rate than Sweden (New Hampshire might be on the same level). It's not that crime is incredibly low in the US with a few cities being high. Those cities are extremely high and the US has a pretty high crime level overall. Part of the reason why the country has the largest part of it's population in prison out of any country.

But as in any developed country crime is of course not evenly spread everywhere. It's pretty funny to see some Americans here be quick to point that out for the US but will gladly describe a less crime infested nation as a complete hellhole. The irony is pretty delicious.

Completely agree.

I actually looked up some numbers for gun related homicides in another discussion.
The claim was that the whitest states had as low a rate as many European countries. Implied ofcourse that it was only those "urban" people shooting up the place and a homogenous white state wouldn't have that problem despite the proliferation of guns.
Turns out the state with the least gun related homicides still had 10x the rate of Denmark.

And I didn't exclude our "urban" people

Back out the POC and it becomes shockingly safe. Someone in the WR posted the stats. Was pretty surprising.
Makes sense, my hometown was pretty amazing we didn't lock much of anything door wise for years.
It's not irony, it'd people being polite and not stating the obvious. That in the US blacks and Hispanics commit most crimes. In europe, immigrants and their kids do so there

If you remove everything bad it´s really good. The whitest state with the lowest amount of gun homicides still has like 10x of a Scandinavian country.

By that same logic if we remove Malmö and immigrant crime from Sweden there would barely be any crime stats.

It´s not really a sound argument. But I do see it used a lot.
But then we are making exactly the same point. You remove the worst and things are glaringly good. Now what does that say about the groups removed to make the country look better?

When you had your last election, I heard Mark Rutte say what he liked about the Moroccan criminals raging on your streets. "Act like normal people or find another place to live"

Learning the language of the country you desire to live in is a fundamental must. We have been too poor to make demands on new arrivals in Sweden. The result of this is that you have those who have lived here for decades without learning the language. Even young people born in Sweden cannot even speak pure Swedish at school. It is a splendid scandal without its equal.
That's sad. I emigrated as an adult. I've learned the language and don't commit crimes at all. My kids also speak the local language fluently. It's stupid to not to. Obey the local law or gtfo

Your thread reminded me of ...

And Sweden will be fine. They just aren’t accepting enough refugees clearly. They shouldn’t be thanking you that a large portion of your hard earned money goes right into their pockets as handouts, you should be thanking them! Do you really think you’d have all these wonderful diverse folks that so easily adapt to YOUR country’s customs and laws coming out in boat loads if they knew they wouldn’t be receiving their well deserved handouts??

Next time a swedish woman is lucky enough to be forcefully “diversified” by one of these fine gentlemen, you better thank them personally for the badly needed diversity they are enriching your women and country with. You aren’t a racist islamaphobe, are you?

Sweden is the example of what happens when the existing male population becomes totally feminised and cuckified, and that video sums it up.

I don’t blame the Islamist refugees same as you can’t blame a lion for eating the flock of sheep at his leisure.

Sweden is the example of what happens when the existing male population becomes totally feminised and cuckified, and that video sums it up.

I don’t blame the Islamist refugees same as you can’t blame a lion for eating the flock of sheep at his leisure.
So you're comparing islamists to lions? Following that logic islamists have violent instincts.. I think it has more to do with culture and religion. Our cultures don't match simple as that.

Back out the POC and it becomes shockingly safe. Someone in the WR posted the stats. Was pretty surprising.
Makes sense, my hometown was pretty amazing we didn't lock much of anything door wise for years.
It's not irony, it'd people being polite and not stating the obvious. That in the US blacks and Hispanics commit most crimes. In europe, immigrants and their kids do so there

The last figure I saw was that white people stood for 33.5% of the murder arrests (on Wikipedia, sourced from US DoJ), which still puts them at a significantly higher rate than Sweden's total. Again I'm not saying that you're not generally safe when you frequent normal areas, that was even part of my original point as a counter point to what some others have been saying.

If you think it's being polite to say that a country is a ruined hellhole you probably don't know what the word means, and while my point had nothing to do with the demographics of crime no one here is trying to avoid that subject so it makes little sense tying to steer it that way. And yes, it's definitely ironic when an American says that about a country with less crime than the US, which happens frequently here.

So you're comparing islamists to lions? Following that logic islamists have violent instincts.. I think it has more to do with culture and religion. Our cultures don't match simple as that.
Ummmm Islam is a religion?

The last figure I saw was that white people stood for 33.5% of the murder arrests (on Wikipedia, sourced from US DoJ), which still puts them at a significantly higher rate than Sweden's total. Again I'm not saying that you're not generally safe when you frequent normal areas, that was even part of my original point as a counter point to what some others have been saying.

If you think it's being polite to say that a country is a ruined hellhole you probably don't know what the word means, and while my point had nothing to do with the demographics of crime no one here is trying to avoid that subject so it makes little sense tying to steer it that way. And yes, it's definitely ironic when an American says that about a country with less crime than the US, which happens frequently here.
Sweden has a murder rate of . 89 per 100k
Vermont is about double of that. Which is interesting. Idaho is similar as well it seems. But the US murder rate is 4.5 or so. Which is massively higher. Sweden is still lower, which is good, but for how much longer.
Then look at rape and, despite the odd ball definition problem, it's still massively higher than most or all developed nations. Not having guys is nice for murder rates, but not for rape it seems

But then we are making exactly the same point. You remove the worst and things are glaringly good. Now what does that say about the groups removed to make the country look better?
The difference being that in the US we are talking about actual US citizens and in Europe we are talking about imports.

I don't think the solution can be the same for both places.

Sweden has less problems with their imports than you do with your locals. Problems you have had for what 60 years.
Guess you are the ultimate cucks

Back