Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

@Cpt Migraine

Get in here and say something about your country before everyone shits on it

Honestly, and i say it whith some sadness.. we are fucked.

Don't get me wrong.. i fucking hate Lars Andersson.. i fucking hope he burns in what he created.. i didn't grow up like most swedes, i was one of two swedes on my yard.. my parents went down in the 1991 economical crisis because my mother had a heart attack after buying a new house, i'm born in 87..

After 91 we were heavily in debt and "forced" to live in the neighbourhoods no one wanted to live in..

Ie, i was a very angry young man and never identified as a real swede.. i never saw that sweden growing up..

What i do appreciate about sweden is true equal opportunities.. IF you care about our free school you will have every opportunity to attend a free collage and there are always trades if you don't like to study..

Education in the trades is also free.. you have to fuck up pretty badly to really be fucked, especially when you're young.. i as a former pirate feel absolutely no sympathy for criminals..

This is also the mindset of many of the established immigrants.. many ethnical groups that immigrated here in the 70's, 80's and 90's vote for the nationalist (nazi-fascist-racist in sweden).. i've discussed it with many immigrants who says "you've got to take your country back"..

i've even passed the hard arabs running hasch and weed in this cliche ghetto tunnel and their exact words were "why do we let these fucking boat refugees in??! They don't respect shit..

Problem is the leftists are really rich kids that grew up in neighbourhoods were they never even met anyone with a different color.. they have only ever interracted with well educated immigrants who attended the same schools as them or people visiting in business..

ie, anyone who says a bad word about immigration=the way we handle immigration is hitler.. they never knew struggle and truely believe that anyone who's parents couldn't buy them their first home deserves to be were they are at..

They are willing to sacrifice the good people living in the "projects" for a sense of goodness that they have no way of understanding.. they are not evil, just very naive..

different color = real struggle = good people..

Same color = no struggle = critisize the condotions = evil racists..

Even if they created their own situation i don't think naive people deserve to be violently robbed, raped etc.. and the shootings are unnerving.. we were not prepared for this as a people and it has created a big tear in the country..

I really have no dog in the fight.. over time people has been romans, greeks, germanian etc.. when it comes to global politics it's about seeing where the ball will land.. not catching it midair and run with it.. unless you're a world leader..

With that said i will mourne the land where you could leave the front door open, know that little old ladies would cross the streets safely and only the police had guns..

There have been voices saying that the police have been undermanned for a long time. The number of police officers have consistently been going down for at least a decade, so there's a need to replace those lost and then of course more will be added as there has been an increase in crime. 9% increase in reported crime over the last decade.

I think you've misunderstood the goal of the current government though. When they've spoke about a figure they've talked about both police officers and civilian workers. It's not unlikely that Sweden could end up with a police rate about where the US is, which has been consistently higher than that of Sweden.

When i used to live in sweden it was safe, u had ur normal hillbilly drunkards and whatever but nothing major. After we moved in just a few years the really small town i used to live in was overan with women in burkas and mostly non ethnic swedes. Not like it was all white before but it got weird really fast. Like what small town outside a big city gets "replaced" so fast with non ethnic people, and at the same time the major town kept suffering more and more crime and the area was not safe anymore. And the major city had more and more gang/explosion problems. When i lived there using explosives was unthinkable. Also when i say "replaced" i dont mean it weirdly, like there will always be immigration, but how do u go from 80-90% ethnicity to like 60 in a few years. Its just a really bad integration policy, you keep putting people together in social fund ghettos and not letting the foreigners integrate by spreading them out. The point of multiculturism is integrating, and you cant get by letting foreigners live in giant ghettos aka what u built around stockholm, you have to let em piecemeal into your society and abosorb your culture and values. Its a problem most countries struggle with, but sweden made some really bad choices imo. Also sorry for bad english is like my 3rd language. Dont get to triggered

Honestly, and i say it whith some sadness.. we are fucked.

Don't get me wrong.. i fucking hate Lars Andersson.. i fucking hope he burns in what he created.. i didn't grow up like most swedes, i was one of two swedes on my yard.. my parents went down in the 1991 economical crisis because my mother had a heart attack after buying a new house, i'm born in 87..

After 91 we were heavily in debt and "forced" to live in the neighbourhoods no one wanted to live in..

Ie, i was a very angry young man and never identified as a real swede.. i never saw that sweden growing up..

What i do appreciate about sweden is true equal opportunities.. IF you care about our free school you will have every opportunity to attend a free collage and there are always trades if you don't like to study..

Education in the trades is also free.. you have to fuck up pretty badly to really be fucked, especially when you're young.. i as a former pirate feel absolutely no sympathy for criminals..

This is also the mindset of many of the established immigrants.. many ethnical groups that immigrated here in the 70's, 80's and 90's vote for the nationalist (nazi-fascist-racist in sweden).. i've discussed it with many immigrants who says "you've got to take your country back"..

i've even passed the hard arabs running hasch and weed in this cliche ghetto tunnel and their exact words were "why do we let these fucking boat refugees in??! They don't respect shit..

Problem is the leftists are really rich kids that grew up in neighbourhoods were they never even met anyone with a different color.. they have only ever interracted with well educated immigrants who attended the same schools as them or people visiting in business..

ie, anyone who says a bad word about immigration=the way we handle immigration is hitler.. they never knew struggle and truely believe that anyone who's parents couldn't buy them their first home deserves to be were they are at..

They are willing to sacrifice the good people living in the "projects" for a sense of goodness that they have no way of understanding.. they are not evil, just very naive..

different color = real struggle = good people..

Same color = no struggle = critisize the condotions = evil racists..

Even if they created their own situation i don't think naive people deserve to be violently robbed, raped etc.. and the shootings are unnerving.. we were not prepared for this as a people and it has created a big tear in the country..

I really have no dog in the fight.. over time people has been romans, greeks, germanian etc.. when it comes to global politics it's about seeing where the ball will land.. not catching it midair and run with it.. unless you're a world leader..

With that said i will mourne the land where you could leave the front door open, know that little old ladies would cross the streets safely and only the police had guns..

Things will be interesting in next 50 years

Personally im waiting for the time when i have to go with an ak to store to buy vodka

Things will be interesting in next 50 years

Personally im waiting for the time when i have to go with an ak to store to buy vodka

You don't? You've lied to me!

But yeah.. shit's not the scandinavian paradise many try to reflect in many places..

When i used to live in sweden it was safe, u had ur normal hillbilly drunkards and whatever but nothing major. After we moved in just a few years the really small town i used to live in was overan with women in burkas and mostly non ethnic swedes. Not like it was all white before but it got weird really fast. Like what small town outside a big city gets "replaced" so fast with non ethnic people, and at the same time the major town kept suffering more and more crime and the area was not safe anymore. And the major city had more and more gang/explosion problems. When i lived there using explosives was unthinkable. Also when i say "replaced" i dont mean it weirdly, like there will always be immigration, but how do u go from 80-90% ethnicity to like 60 in a few years. Its just a really bad integration policy, you keep putting people together in social fund ghettos and not letting the foreigners integrate by spreading them out. The point of multiculturism is integrating, and you cant get by letting foreigners live in giant ghettos aka what u built around stockholm, you have to let em piecemeal into your society and abosorb your culture and values. Its a problem most countries struggle with, but sweden made some really bad choices imo. Also sorry for bad english is like my 3rd language. Dont get to triggered

I've consistently said that the integration policies in Sweden have been bad so you'll not get any disagreement from me there. It's been bad for a long time but with the big surge of immigrants it's naturally become a bigger problem. I'd say that we need to stop recieving more people and focus on integrating those we have, which should include putting more demands on them regarding language and attempts to become part of society, as well as more strict deportation rules regarding crime. Speaking of crime it's unacceptable to have the increase in gang on gang violence, so that needs to be dealt with strongly, but I can't say that it's ever made me feel unsafe. I've visited cities with more crime than any in Sweden, like in the US (which makes it funny when Americans make doomsday proclamations about Sweden), and I didn't feel unsafe there either. While the violence is unacceptable the shootings and explosions are targeting other criminals. I'm still not afraid of leaving home without locking my door.

If you looked for someone to get triggered you went to the wrong person. I'm never afraid of discussing interesting topics and those that just come with attempts to troll or with uneducated and ironic criticism just make me laugh.

Ok. Long post...
Can you tell us more about the Swedish Bikini Team? Photos?

I can tell you about the future Swedish playboy bikini team!

swimsuit.jpg

What a wonderful future that lies ahead of you, Sweden!

Sweden has been colonized. Once the major cities are taken over, they will become the new face of Sweden and Swedish culture, even though that couldn't be further from the truth.

I bet this is why leftists are so concerned about climate change. They're scared their utopia will never be achieved because the world will be all fucked up.

Last edited:
I bet this is why leftists are so concerned about climate change. They're scared their utopia will never be achieved because the world will be all fucked up.

It is for me.

I couldn't live with myself knowing my grandchildren won't get to experience the culmination of white genocide because of climate disaster.

End fossil fuels now!

I've consistently said that the integration policies in Sweden have been bad so you'll not get any disagreement from me there. It's been bad for a long time but with the big surge of immigrants it's naturally become a bigger problem. I'd say that we need to stop recieving more people and focus on integrating those we have, which should include putting more demands on them regarding language and attempts to become part of society, as well as more strict deportation rules regarding crime. Speaking of crime it's unacceptable to have the increase in gang on gang violence, so that needs to be dealt with strongly, but I can't say that it's ever made me feel unsafe. I've visited cities with more crime than any in Sweden, like in the US (which makes it funny when Americans make doomsday proclamations about Sweden), and I didn't feel unsafe there either. While the violence is unacceptable the shootings and explosions are targeting other criminals. I'm still not afraid of leaving home without locking my door.

If you looked for someone to get triggered you went to the wrong person. I'm never afraid of discussing interesting topics and those that just come with attempts to troll or with uneducated and ironic criticism just make me laugh.

Sorry i didnt mean it like that, i just mean that sweden changed alot in to short a time, i think we are kinda in agreement here. The trigger warning is for people swho take grammar to seriosly. I agree that u need to assimilate to your new enviroment, u cant move to sweden from (lets say) pakistan without having a major culture clash. Also the safety issue, its not in the front of my mind when i go back to where i was raised, but damn the large city has been plagued by bombings and violent crime where i used to roam as a youngster, and that was after i moved. I lived there for 10 years like i said and it was hardly a mention of street gangs, then 5 years after i move shit starts to blow up. You dont need more police you need better policies ;P

Sweden has been colonized. Once the major cities are taken over, they will become the new face of Sweden and Swedish culture, even though that couldn't be future from the truth.

Nah.. the swedes will win.. this is not an actual fight.. this is the battle of sweden believing in santa claus or not..

The Globalist plan is for.white Genocide. If you don't like it you are a racist.

If you knock out cities like Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and the such from the US, then the crime rate is incredibly low. So if you were staying in a white or Asian area, it was close to Japanese level of safe. Which is why you felt safe, because you were in almost zero danger.

Hey скорпион enough lurking

Everytime im here i see you lurking lol

Is this a thread where every 4chan right wing can tells you countries they’ve never been to and can’t locate on a map “are finished”

Is this a thread where every 4chan right wing can tells you countries they’ve never been to and can’t locate on a map “are finished”

You should check out Budapest. Beautiful city.

At this point, I welcome Muslims restoring sanity to leftist Europe.

Back