Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

O
That's an insane figure.

As is a police force increase that, adjusting per capita, would equate to a 41% increase in the total officers here in the USA. "Police state" here Sweden comes!

You Europeans will learn, given time.

Note that this is only Malmö and not all of Sweden when it comes to welfare recipients stats.

3 months prison for a 65 year old women who wrote a facebook comment

Somalian gets community service after raping a 13 year old

You can see many examples of migrants getting very light sentencing for rape in Sweden.
They have been given the green light to abuse Swedes in their own land.

Note that this is only Malmö and not all of Sweden when it comes to welfare recipients stats.
The police force increase is relative to the nation.

Adding 10K police officers in Sweden would be like adding 328K officers in the USA. We currently have 790K officers nationwide.

The police force increase is relative to the nation.

Adding 10K police officers in Sweden would be like adding 328K officers in the USA. We currently have 790K officers nationwide.

Yeah, I was talking about welfare recipients.

Honestly there is no more poetic justice than Nazi strongholds like Germany and Sweden now collapsing under the migrant wave.

So far in 2019 the total population is at 339 000. Malmö is Sweden's fastest growing city and also the most popular city to move to after you have received a residence permit. Only in the last two years we have received an increase of 14,000 danish muslims who have moved from places like the Mjölner Parken in Copenhagen because of Denmark's ghettopolicy which has as its ultimate goal to mix the population from different national and religious backgrounds together. The plan has been backed by the Social Democrats. The forecast is that in 2020 half of Malmö's population will be of a different ethnic background than Swedish. This is accelerated by the fact that ethnic Swedes move out into smaller towns outside the big city.

Malmö is also the municipality that has the highest percentage of people living on social welfare. It is estimated that 1 out of 8 recieve. Of these, one-fifth are ethnic Swedes

Sweden's police went out publicly not so long ago and those who steal the most are theft leagues from the Baltic countries, where Lithuania appears to be the worst.

Where did you get this information from?
That makes sense. So your last bullet is really saying that 78% of the people on social welfare are not ethnic Swedes. Got it.

Threads like these always attract those without the capability to process information and to check sources so it's a constant source of hilarity.

You can see many examples of migrants getting very light sentencing for rape in Sweden.

The minimum sentence for rape in Sweden is currently two years in prison. That's pretty easy to look up. I think it definitely should come with an automatic deportation as well though, for those that would be applicable.

Last edited:
That's an insane figure.

As is a police force increase that, adjusting per capita, would equate to a 41% increase in the total officers here in the USA. "Police state" here Sweden comes!

You Europeans will learn, given time.

If Sweden added that amount it would still be well below the EU average in number of police officers per capita.

Your country is a war zone judging by the amount of bombings there are now. Wasn't there like 50 last year?

Sounds like a war zone to me.

I know you're Canadian, but the United States has 5x the murder rate (5.35/100k) of Sweden (1.08/100k). If they're a war zone, then the United States is a post apocalyptic hellscape.

Diversity is our strength.

A few isolated innocents and some people are willing to entertain right wing conspiracy hate-thoughts about migrants.

Indigenous Swedes need to shut their mouths and listen when migrants speak. Only then will the situation improve.

If Sweden added that amount it would still be well below the EU average in number of police officers per capita.
Why were they able to skate by on so few before?

Again, this is how it begins.

Thanks for your post, because it was needed. It is such rumors and half-sentences that can be clarified in this thread. I want to comment on one of the twitter comments and also tell you a little about who this troublemaker is. Peter Sweden does not believe that holocaust has existed...... I have no further comments.

The 65-year-old woman who received prison for 3 months is true. But if we read the message that you have presented in your post it seems right up the walls. 3 months for offensive comments? It seems too hard. I think most of us would think this is way over the limit. But if you get a little more info behind that sentence, it will show up things that ultimately go together, and her ending in prison.

- The statements express criminal offense against persons with muslim beliefs. She is judged on eight points for hotspot against ethnic groups.

- Earlier, the woman became a replacement in the city council on a Swedish Democratic mandate. For some years now, the woman has been excluded from the party who also rejects her. We are talking about a hostile party who thinks she is too violent in her thoughts.

- In the district court, the woman defended herself with the fact that she had an inheritance at the time of the posts and the court considered that it was not proven who was behind them. When the prosecutor asked questions about the posts, she replied "no comments".

- While on Facebook, she wrote that she was called to police interrogation because, according to her, she stood up for the truth.

- Prior to this she had recently been convicted of extortion and, since it is now about to fall back in crimes, the appropriate punishment is judged to be prison in 3 months. She is not considered suitable to perform community service, something she also did not agree to.

Why were they able to skate by on so few before?

Again, this is how it begins.

There have been voices saying that the police have been undermanned for a long time. The number of police officers have consistently been going down for at least a decade, so there's a need to replace those lost and then of course more will be added as there has been an increase in crime. 9% increase in reported crime over the last decade.

I think you've misunderstood the goal of the current government though. When they've spoke about a figure they've talked about both police officers and civilian workers. It's not unlikely that Sweden could end up with a police rate about where the US is, which has been consistently higher than that of Sweden.

There have been voices saying that the police have been undermanned for a long time. The number of police officers have consistently been going down for at least a decade, so there's a need to replace those lost and then of course more will be added as there has been an increase in crime. 9% increase in reported crime over the last decade.

I think you've misunderstood the goal of the current government though. When they've spoke about a figure they've talked about both police officers and civilian workers. It's not unlikely that Sweden could end up with a police rate about where the US is, which has been consistently higher than that of Sweden.
You're working really hard to prove my point.

You're working really hard to prove my point.

I'm just explaining what you asked about. You know, honest discussion based on correctly interpreted facts instead of being driven by an agenda. More people here should try it sometime.

Your point was however that Sweden would become a police state, which is hardly backed up by that reported crime has increased. That rather indicates that there's a legit need to replenish the police force so it's on you to explain why you think it will lead to an oppressive government that subdues the population by force.

I'm just explaining what you asked about. You know, honest discussion based on correctly interpreted facts instead of being driven by an agenda. More people here should try it sometime.

Your point was however that Sweden would become a police state, which is hardly backed up by that reported crime has increased. That rather indicates that there's a legit need to replenish the police force so it's on you to explain why you think it will lead to an oppressive government that subdues the population by force.
You appear to misunderstand that my question was rhetorical. You have now cemented that rhetoric.

You appear to misunderstand that my question was rhetorical. You have now cemented that rhetoric.

I provided the answer because I dislike when people try to make points without making actual clear statements. It's often what people do when they are afraid of having errors in their argument being pointed out. A very poor discussion tactic that just wastes time.

I do now suspect that's the case here as you completely avoided to reply regarding the point you made.

Diversity is their strength! Honk Honk!

Back