Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Obviously a totally xenophobic and racist proposition. Why does a society need to communicate effectively?

Sounds awfully right wing to me.

- Those who want to stay should obviously be able to apply for a permanent residence permit, but then you have to pass your own livelihood, pass a language test and test in social orientation.
What happens if they don't pass the test? Deportation? Or still get to stay on Swedish welfare but instead of being classified as a permanent resident, they'll be temporary resident in perpetuity?

What happens if they don't pass the test? Deportation? Or still get to stay on Swedish welfare but instead of being classified as a permanent resident, they'll be temporary resident in perpetuity?

KD are not secular, they are only against Islam.

Through the 2010 century, the Christian Democrats (KD) has struggled not to fall below 4% and thus fall out of Parliament. As a small party they have not had much to say, but through the change of party leader to a young female, the last 2 years have gone up a few percentage points. Their policies have become more clear and they appear to be a clear opposition to our government.

On to your question about whether it is possible to punish and deport. We will see in time. If KD, M and SD continue to attract voters (SD is almost the biggest party in Sweden), they will reach over 50% and thus their own majority. Now they are only missing 3-4% and for the next election I believe this formation will be the new government. If this group gains power, it is very likely that Muslims in Sweden will, for the first time, feel pressure and stress and may then begin to realize that one must begin to counteract instead of being a major cause of today's welfare failure.

Rhetoric has hardened and statements made by KD about language tests and such would have been unthinkable 5 years ago. The good thing about the Swedes starting to raise their voice is that it goes quickly from frustration to hearing by the politicians.

Explosion in apartment blocks, 2019-10-12

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/explosion-i-stockholm-bombskyddet-pa-vag

Open the link if you would like to know more.

The number of blasts has increased since last year, 2019-10-12

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/ost/antalet-sprangningar-okar

Statistics for explosive studies that have been received by the NFC*** in recent years, ie studies of hand grenades, pyrotechnics, dynamite and more.

***NFC, National Forensic Center

For further reading open the link.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosions in Sweden have become so common that news like these seems like a trifle in the daily news flow. This Sweden, where we ordinary law-abiding Swedes have become so hampered by extreme violence, will have consequences for our children. The mass trauma we are in where we try to hide from the sad reality will spread to our children. Instead of talking about it and getting kids to become more attentive, we signal that this is the everyday you have to live in.

Sweden is not feeling well, normal Swedes are not feeling well, what have we done to deserve this?

Explosion in apartment blocks, 2019-10-12

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/explosion-i-stockholm-bombskyddet-pa-vag

Open the link if you would like to know more.

The number of blasts has increased since last year, 2019-10-12

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/ost/antalet-sprangningar-okar

Statistics for explosive studies that have been received by the NFC*** in recent years, ie studies of hand grenades, pyrotechnics, dynamite and more.

***NFC, National Forensic Center

For further reading open the link.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosions in Sweden have become so common that news like these seems like a trifle in the daily news flow. This Sweden, where we ordinary law-abiding Swedes have become so hampered by extreme violence, will have consequences for our children. The mass trauma we are in where we try to hide from the sad reality will spread to our children. Instead of talking about it and getting kids to become more attentive, we signal that this is the everyday you have to live in.

Sweden is not feeling well, normal Swedes are not feeling well, what have we done to deserve this?
Dude I've been saying Sweden is on a collision course for well over a decade. It was clear to everyone who was watching. Liberals who are far too opened minded dismissed this as racist.
Be careful who you let in, as that is partly whom you become.

The Kebab was the final straw, 2019-10-13

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...ckar--nu-vill-finkvarteret-vraka-restaurangen

2IJhdts.jpg

A Kebab

The housing association Välbehaget (The pleasure) and other residents in exclusive Hornsberg beach have long been dissatisfied. With the suburban gang on the beach, unauthorized parking and the dump. Now they want to get rid of the Middle Eastern restaurant, which draws people from all over town to the luxury neighborhood.

- We think we have rights when we buy expensive apartments, says a toddler mom in the area.

At the bottom of a newly built residential house with lake views and balconies to all directions is the popular restaurant Midan, known for its Shawarma cooked in the traditional way as in Syria. On weekends, all 150 places are filled, families come from all over town. So also at the Eid (marking the end of Muslim Ramadan). And in midsummer.

YCEWMhW.jpg

Residential area, Välbehaget Hornsberg

Both to the police and the city, there have been complaints from residents on Hornsberg's beach. The residents are critical of gangs hanging by the jogging track, cars burning their tires and noise in the form of cutlery junk from Midan's outdoor restaurant.

They receive many cases concerning restaurant Midan, from the association Välbehaget. The letters to the municipality are about the meat juice that runs along the street, the kebab skewers that drop oil, the dirt, the meat smell, the food waste, the stains, the kebab tracks everywhere, more or less a black path because of all the fat.

The fine newly built neighborhoods are described as the second last stop of the upper middle class housing career in Stockholm.( 3. Vasastan 2. Hornsberg 1. Bromma. ) The latter end station is the beautiful villa area which is located on the other side of Lake Ulvsunda. On the opposite side of the lake, the million programs are rising.

tbHFQ9r.jpg

Police officer Peter Enell

A few years ago, people from all over town started hanging out on the boardwalk in Hornsberg. Housing associations responded with fences and gates for millions of SEK. But the beach became more and more popular.

- They come in larger groups from different suburbs, it has become a hangout with many outdoor restaurants that have opened. More like the Mediterranean. It is often messy hot summer days. Problems with speeding, debris and unauthorized parking, says municipal police officer Peter Enell.

On social media, the outrage over the "halalaplaya" continues

The young mother Emma who lives in an eight million apartment in the Välbehaget association. She wants to be anonymous, because she is afraid that those who come to Hornsberg are "professional criminals".

- I'm not a racist, but Mohammed and Ali are the ones hanging out here, says Emma. The residents usually call wardens and tip. Or check out license plates in the register. It often turns out that the cars are native to Stockholm's notorious suburbs. Worst are the drivers who want to impress on their girls and gangs, she says, afraid that her children will be hit outside the gate. It's a culture clash, too. We Swedes are shy and want well-being rules. And we think we have the rights when we buy expensive apartments in expensive areas, she says.

At restaurant Midan she has never eaten. In the apartment, the kitchen shines like a mirror. They renovated when they moved in, even though the apartment was almost newly built. She describes how something foreign has entered the luxury area.

JZVqyxn.jpg

Erik Slottner (KD)

Stockholm politician Erik Slottner (KD) is a Security Citizens' Council, and is himself a resident of Hornsberg's beach. He gives a picture of some summer days; the adrenaline in the air, gang formation, vuvuzelor right in the ear, cars gasping and showing up.

- It may raise more insecurity in Hornsberg than in districts where such behavior is more socially accepted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rather amusing story that is very common in Sweden. People who move just outside the city to avoid an everyday life that does not feel Swedish. And there, I also have to admit that my family has done the same. But the difference where we live is that you cannot open stores on the first floor as these are apartments. This is a sales ploy at real estate brokers so people don't have to worry about small convenience stores and kebab restaurants.

If you replace Emma in this article with my wife's name, those words could have come from her. She could never imagine eating Kebab, but she has the same thinking about Indian food. Thai people think it looks dirty.

Last edited:
Lmao at the we buy expensive apartment so we have the right to be safe/do what we feel.

Also fuck middle eastern shawarma they really dont know how to do it.

Best shawarma is from caucasus

Lmao at the we buy expensive apartment so we have the right to be safe/do what we
Also fuck middle eastern shawarma they really dont know how to do it.

Best shawarma is from caucasus

do you know any Americans?
Dude, I like you finns. But do you really think your hard core?

come visit America sometime, learn to know all of it.
An aMazing place, violent as shit.
I promise you those who were raised by Nordic morality, haven’t lost it. Just a little off we all are. Gaelic war cries are said in dreams, and one day, they will protect their people again.

Well now that even going to a rich neighborhood doesn't bring you safety and tranquility, they're turning on the immigrants. That's how the working poor and middle class felt for years and we're called bigots for that.

do you know any Americans?
Dude, I like you finns. But do you really think your hard core?

come visit America sometime, learn to know all of it.
An aMazing place, violent as shit.
I promise you those who were raised by Nordic morality, haven’t lost it. Just a little off we all are. Gaelic war cries are said in dreams, and one day, they will protect their people again.

Im not exactly sure how me not liking middle eastern shwarma or entitlement of rich people has to do with american badassness lol

But i will play, im actually applying for green card and no never met an american

Or actually i have some rapper guy when i was a bouncer

Im not exactly sure how me not liking middle eastern shwarma or entitlement of rich people has to do with american badassness lol

But i will play, im actually applying for green card and no never met an american

Or actually i have some rapper guy when i was a bouncer

are you hard core? Can you defend yourself? Then you are welcome to join us in America. We need you. Americans are made the soul. How free do desire to be?

are you hard core? Can you defend yourself? Then you are welcome to join us in America. We need you.

I will buy the ticket, go to baltimore and take out every gang member and become the new kingpin.

Does that qualify for the citizenship?

Egads! Not in my back yard, says the liberal nobility.

I will buy the ticket, go to baltimore and take out every gang member and become the new kingpin.

Does that qualify for the citizenship?

Fuck, id vote for you.
You do realize Americans roll strapped, and many await a cause to see them exude their rights.

Well, you’d find outs. You’d be fine. Literally, just don’t get yourself shot. It can happen anywhere. I come from Gods own land In the Sandhills. Where I live in Omaha now,
Every single intersection has seen a murder, and I’m in a good place. For a stretch of time, for. 2006-9, we had a decapitation a year in my one mile area. Me and mine went to private schools. A friend of Mine was shot bc our city council decided to send out worst criminals into the suburbs “so they were not unfairly placed together” which they say perpetuates the cycle,

Just always remember, America is dangerous. And loves a winner,

edit: Jesus Finnman, I’m fucking hammered. Don’t listen to me

Last edited:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...ckar--nu-vill-finkvarteret-vraka-restaurangen

2IJhdts.jpg

A Kebab

The housing association Välbehaget (The pleasure) and other residents in exclusive Hornsberg beach have long been dissatisfied. With the suburban gang on the beach, unauthorized parking and the dump. Now they want to get rid of the Middle Eastern restaurant, which draws people from all over town to the luxury neighborhood.

- We think we have rights when we buy expensive apartments, says a toddler mom in the area.

At the bottom of a newly built residential house with lake views and balconies to all directions is the popular restaurant Midan, known for its Shawarma cooked in the traditional way as in Syria. On weekends, all 150 places are filled, families come from all over town. So also at the Eid (marking the end of Muslim Ramadan). And in midsummer.

YCEWMhW.jpg

Both to the police and the city, there have been complaints from residents on Hornsberg's beach. The residents are critical of gangs hanging by the jogging track, cars burning their tires and noise in the form of cutlery junk from Midan's outdoor restaurant.

They receive many cases concerning restaurant Midan, from the association Välbehaget. The letters to the municipality are about the meat juice that runs along the street, the kebab skewers that drop oil, the dirt, the meat smell, the food waste, the stains, the kebab tracks everywhere, more or less a black path because of all the fat.

The fine newly built neighborhoods are described as the second last stop of the upper middle class housing career in Stockholm.( 3. Vasastan 2. Hornsberg 1. Bromma. ) The latter end station is the beautiful villa area which is located on the other side of Lake Ulvsunda. On the opposite side of the lake, the million programs are rising.

tbHFQ9r.jpg

A few years ago, people from all over town started hanging out on the boardwalk in Hornsberg. Housing associations responded with fences and gates for millions of SEK. But the beach became more and more popular.

- They come in larger groups from different suburbs, it has become a hangout with many outdoor restaurants that have opened. More like the Mediterranean. It is often messy hot summer days. Problems with speeding, debris and unauthorized parking, says municipal police officer Peter Enell.

The young mother Emma who lives in an eight million apartment in the Välbehaget association. She wants to be anonymous, because she is afraid that those who come to Hornsberg are "professional criminals".

- I'm not a racist, but Mohammed and Ali are the ones hanging out here, says Emma. The residents usually call wardens and tip. Or check out license plates in the register. It often turns out that the cars are native to Stockholm's notorious suburbs. Worst are the drivers who want to impress on their girls and gangs, she says, afraid that her children will be hit outside the gate. It's a culture clash, too. We Swedes are shy and want well-being rules. And we think we have the rights when we buy expensive apartments in expensive areas, she says.

At restaurant Midan she has never eaten. In the apartment, the kitchen shines like a mirror. They renovated when they moved in, even though the apartment was almost newly built. She describes how something foreign has entered the luxury area.

JZVqyxn.jpg

Erik Slottner (KD)

Stockholm politician Erik Slottner (KD) is a Security Citizens' Council, and is himself a resident of Hornsberg's beach. He gives a picture of some summer days; the adrenaline in the air, gang formation, vuvuzelor right in the ear, cars gasping and showing up.

- It may raise more insecurity in Hornsberg than in districts where such behavior is more socially accepted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rather amusing story that is very common in Sweden. People who move just outside the city to avoid an everyday life that does not feel Swedish. And there, I also have to admit that my family has done the same. But the difference where we live is that you cannot open stores on the first floor as these are apartments. This is a sales ploy at real estate brokers so people don't have to worry about small convenience stores and kebab restaurants.

If you replace Emma in this article with my wife's name, those words could have come from her. She could never imagine eating Kebab, but she has the same thinking about Indian food. Thai people think it looks dirty.
So why aren't the local authorities fining or closing down places that violate local ordnances, like spewing their restaurant waste out in public , not adequately containing the smell ?

Having a business located on the ground floor of one's living quarters is a common Asian and MidEast practice. In the US you do have apartments above business in the cities but not in the suburbs, and in England the corner shop owner can have his house upstairs. I really hope this MidEastern and Asian practice of having business even in residential areas does not catch on in the West, it just makes the neighborhood look messy and causes congestion and people traffic issues.

2IJhdts.jpg

A Kebab

YCEWMhW.jpg

tbHFQ9r.jpg

JZVqyxn.jpg

Erik Slottner (KD)

We think we have rights when we buy expensive apartments, says a toddler mom in the area.

Jesus Christ
I mean teen mom is a goddamned disaster show but whos fucking these toddlers

We think we have rights when we buy expensive apartments, says a toddler mom in the area.

Jesus Christ
I mean teen mom is a goddamned disaster show but whos fucking these toddlers

I think my translation was wrong and it would say moher of small children. In Sweden we use småbarnsmamma - småbarnsfamilj for parents who have children who have not reached school age yet. If my wife were to be interviewed with the children, she would be described as mother of small children.

But what are you trying to say? To whine about my translation or moms with small children? I thought we were talking about Kebab.

I think my translation was wrong and it would say moher of small children. In Sweden we use småbarnsmamma - småbarnsfamilj for parents who have children who have not reached school age yet. If my wife were to be interviewed with the children, she would be described as mother of small children.

But what are you trying to say? To whine about my translation or moms with small children? I thought we were talking about Kebab.
Iighten up Francis

So why aren't the local authorities fining or closing down places that violate local ordnances, like spewing their restaurant waste out in public , not adequately containing the smell ?

Having a business located on the ground floor of one's living quarters is a common Asian and MidEast practice. In the US you do have apartments above business in the cities but not in the suburbs, and in England the corner shop owner can have his house upstairs. I really hope this MidEastern and Asian practice of having business even in residential areas does not catch on in the West, it just makes the neighborhood look messy and causes congestion and people traffic issues.

Don´t forget. We still live in a country that is afraid of conflict and chasing them away from the area would have far-reaching effects. But the most sensible answer is that we try to avoid loud people.

The inner city of Malmö has been completely occupied by the Middle East. Much of the architecture from the inner city and the city center is very similar to buildings in Helsingoer and many older parts of Copenhagen in Denmark. Many of these old buildings have been very attractive to rent housing. 10-15 years ago, all the small streets around Möllan (Notorius Middle Eastern open food market) were filled with shops of all kinds. These shops have been replaced mainly by small grocery stores, exchange offices, gold shops and kebab restaurants. Many wonder how 55 kebab restaurants and hundreds of small shops selling the same stuff can pay off?

But what people react to is how dirty it is especially around Möllan. It's dirty and I have noticed that many from the Middle East smoke cigarettes (Can someone confirm my observations?). We have special barrels for cigarettes, but they are not used and they throw the butts on the ground. And this is illegal in Sweden. This particular phenomenon is something that I only saw while traveling around India. You know, people just throw things away on the ground, resulting in a massive smelly open garbage country.

I would also like to point out that Malmö city administration runs with their vacuum cleaner cars 3 times a day around Möllan, something other areas only need once.

2G5uod6.jpg

Möllevångstorget, Malmö 1915

eEi0rj6.jpg

Muslim Manifestation, Möllevångstorget, Malmö 2017

rxbO2nP.jpg

Monday to Sunday open sky market, Möllevångstorget, Malmö today

Last edited:
Back