Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

A
This was more of the product I wanted. You came up with real suggestions.

But still is conceptually wrong focus on get an "answer" without consider from wich mouth it will come out

Your Doctor is not a Doctor, and in addition to that does'nt have desire to cure you.
Actually is same person infected you.
Still ask for a cure from that person is openly ask for a placebo sugar+water bullshit in combo with "we are working on it ;) "

Also i find a bit naive a game of the parts where police is considered differently, an element, as if they have any power to change it... they don't, wich is why they're frustrated
They are the people, just like us. Their society is being affected by same problems, their neighborhood, their sons and daughters.
Only difference they have even more clear they have been left alone to do an impossible job, as States created a scenario that goes against theyr mission

Again, go read some shit about Koln events

"During the 2015/2016 New Year's Eve celebrations, there were mass sexual assaults, 24 alleged rapes[3][4] and numerous thefts in Germany, mainly in Cologne city center. There were similar incidents at the public celebrations in Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart,[11] Bielefeld and Frankfurt.[8] For all of Germany, police estimated in a document leaked in 2016 that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and that at least 2,000 men were involved, often acting in groups."

Now you expect first reaction of the German state about 2000+ barbarians assaulting german women in a german city will be "enough is enough"
No
First reaction was that the situation (mass assaults, 24 rapes, robberies) was embarassing as it could make look not nice the pro-invasion line of the government.
As result cops been told to shut the fuck up :)

Wikipedia continue
"The Cologne assaults were not reported by the national media for days, and The Local says many news outlets started reporting it only after a wave of anger on social media made covering the story unavoidable.[34] This led to claims that the media is forced into line and was attempting to cover up crimes by immigrants.[35]"

and (be ready, now become even more surreal)
"Although Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker condemned the assaults, she was strongly criticized for some of her comments and was accused of blaming the victims."
+
"Cologne's police chief, Wolfgang Albers, was transferred to provisional retirement for his handling of the situation. "

Essentially (female lol) Mayor blaming german women for being assaulted, Police Chief being fucked hard for not have done things they likely ordered him to not do
There has been more effort on try hide the story than give to their own people justice

As repetitive it sounds, let that sink again: mass sexual assaults, 24 rapes, robberies on peaceful german citiziens and germany first priority has been try to HIDE it

Oh and german authorities admitted only one week later the attack came from immigrants, despite receiving from very first minutes hundreds/thousands german citiziens reports of that

People can't blame cops or put on them any big responsibility in this scenario, they either rebel against the State (wich imply a GREAT crysis scenario) to side with citiziens, or they are just forced to watch like everyone else

This is the organization ruling our continent, you're REALLY asking them to fix shit?

The Sweden Democrats are almost as big as the Social Democrats as Sweden's largest party, 2019-09-26

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/e8mweR/rekordhogt-stod-for-sd--knappar-in-pa-s

The Social Democrats(S) position as the largest party is under threat. In the latest survey from Aftonbladet / Inizio, the Swedish Democrats continue to increase and are now hacked into the heels.

In the parliamentary elections 2018, the Swedish Democrats(SD) increased most of all parties. But the result, 17.5 percent, was still a disappointment for party leader Jimmie Åkesson, who hoped for much more. After the election, they continued to grow. A new survey from Aftonbladet / Inizio shows that support for SD is increasing for the fourth month in a row.

SD increases by 1.4 percentage points and would get 22.4 percent of the vote if it were elections today, the highest listing ever since the measurements began after the 2014 election.

- It's "all-time-high". They had almost equal numbers in March 2017 and in connection with the December 2015 agreement, says Karin Nelsson, Head of Analysis at Inizio.

This also means that SD has increased by almost five percentage points since the 2018 election and now the Social Democrats are approaching the fight to be the largest party.

- SD mainly attracts voters from the Moderates(M). The voters perceive that SD has a clearer message on important issues, such as shootings and gang crime. We have seen this in previous measurements and that discussion has continued, says Nelsson.

For the Social Democrats, the trend is the opposite. The party has lost substantially since the election, when it reached 28.3 percent and managed to remain in power. In the month's measurement, S is back again, with 1.6 percentage points to 23.9 percent.

If it were elections today.....

0IG6At5.jpg

Hope and pray for you Sweden, that you fucking understand that you need to get rid of you SJW straight retard politicians right now. Stefan Löfven fat disgusting beta that he is should have his head cut off.

Hope and pray for you Sweden, that you fucking understand that you need to get rid of you SJW straight retard politicians right now. Stefan Löfven fat disgusting beta that he is should have his head cut off.
You think he should have his head cut off? Dude... Sounds like he's giving refuge to hundreds of thousands of your people no problem

The government proposes further measures against gang crime, 2019-09-29

https://www.regeringen.se/artiklar/...-ytterligare-atgarder-mot-gangkriminaliteten/

A bit late news but have been on holiday and we decided not to use the internet during this time.

34-point program - Law enforcement tools

1. The police are given the opportunity to read encrypted communications

Proposal on Secret data reading is implemented. It aims to give the police the opportunity to better execute secret coercive means and, for example, also access encrypted communication. The Law Council's remission is decided October 2019.

2. Easier to use secret coercive means in the case of serious organized crime

The State Prosecutor has suggested that secret coercive means should be used to a greater extent. Today, a suspicion of a specific crime whose penalties exceed 2 years in prison is required for secret interception of electronic communications and camera surveillance to be used. For secret room interception, the corresponding limit is 4 years. In an investigation, there is reason to review these boundaries in the case of serious organized crime.

For further reading follow the link.

I lived several years in Thailand and my children are half Swedish and Thai. Thailand is the country I have visited most times since Muay Thai was big in my life once. I have learned the language. For a thai stranger it will come as a surprise that quickly comes to respect when something they had never imagined just happened when I spoke their language. It is a personal satisfaction and a delight for myself to see a stranger brighten up with the whole face.

Language is a tool for entering the community and one must need to master it if one plans to live in a foreign country permanently.
Agree 100%. I lived in Thailand for 3 years and although I was not fluent in Thai, I knew enough to be polite and carry some conversations, which was always well appreciated. So many people live there for years and make no effort at all to learn the language, which is sad.

Agree 100%. I lived in Thailand for 3 years and although I was not fluent in Thai, I knew enough to be polite and carry some conversations, which was always well appreciated. So many people live there for years and make no effort at all to learn the language, which is sad.
Good for you. Japan has the same types. Guys here will have been in Japan for over ten years and they still can't do much if anything in Japanese.
What's worse is that their kids don't speak English, so they really can't talk to their kids in anything resembling a deep conversation

Hello Daniel Alfredsson and Erik Karlsson fan! Just kidding.

Nice to hear from thai veterans who have a good view of the country.

The sad thing is that the people who do not learn the language are the ones who stick to tourist areas and expect the whores they know to speak English. The tragic thing is that the girls normally do not have many years in school and have a limited knowledge of English. These foreigners are only in the country to get company as they have escaped a very lonely life.

The government proposes further measures against gang crime, 2019-09-29

https://www.regeringen.se/artiklar/...-ytterligare-atgarder-mot-gangkriminaliteten/

A bit late news but have been on holiday and we decided not to use the internet during this time.

34-point program - Law enforcement tools

1. The police are given the opportunity to read encrypted communications

Proposal on Secret data reading is implemented. It aims to give the police the opportunity to better execute secret coercive means and, for example, also access encrypted communication. The Law Council's remission is decided October 2019.

2. Easier to use secret coercive means in the case of serious organized crime

The State Prosecutor has suggested that secret coercive means should be used to a greater extent. Today, a suspicion of a specific crime whose penalties exceed 2 years in prison is required for secret interception of electronic communications and camera surveillance to be used. For secret room interception, the corresponding limit is 4 years. In an investigation, there is reason to review these boundaries in the case of serious organized crime.

For further reading follow the link.

Doesn't surprise me in the least that these "methods" would largely have to do with cracking down on people's privacy.

Manufacture a crisis, utilize people's fears in order to exert greater control over them, profit.

Doesn't surprise me in the least that these "methods" would largely have to do with cracking down on people's privacy.

Manufacture a crisis, utilize people's fears in order to exert greater control over them, profit.

Come of my friend!

Everything in life does not have to be conspiracy, and we are far from Americans' fear of the deep state.

Come of my friend!

Everything in life does not have to be conspiracy, and we are far from Americans' fear of the deep state.

It's hardly a conspiracy when it is literally shoved in your face, down your throat.

I'm sure that these imported gang-bangers are so sophisticated in their methods, that the police could think of no other means of catching them than stomping all over people's right to privacy.

It's not as if you could just, you know, close the freakin' gates, deport foreign-born criminals, and start running your country the same way as everyone else, by giving cops the required manpower and equipment to establish law and order, without necessarily having to compromise from everybody else's liberties while doing so.

Problem is that your government doesn't give a shit about people's rights or liberties, they only care about their little social experiment. And they don't care about any of the facts that argue against it, these are merely "temporary inconveniences" and "setbacks" to be solved by exerting greater levels of social control over the population.

Last edited:
Open conflict in the government on migration, 2019-10-10

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/AdW0o5/oppen-konflikt-i-regeringen-om-migrationen

The government has been in an open conflict about Sweden's migration policy. Prime Minister Stefan Löfven wants to see a more restrictive stance - which makes Deputy Prime Minister Isabella Lövin look red. "It's the Social Democrats' policy, not the government's," she replies. From Löfven's press department, it is believed that the prime minister spoke - as S leader.

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven stated in an interview about what Sweden's migration policy should look like. According to Löfven, the goal is to halve the refugee reception.

- We will not have more refugees. We should have fewer. And those who come here should get into work much faster.

stefanlofven690x460.jpg

Stefan Löfven, Prime minister (S)

The play has not been well received by the government colleagues in the Environment Party (MP). Isabella Lövin, who is also Deputy Prime Minister, answers Stefan Löfven in an open post on his Facebook page:

- Tonight Stefan Löfven is quoted saying that Sweden should receive significantly fewer refugees than we do today. It is the Social Democrats' policy, not the government's, she writes.

isabella_ny_bild13.jpg

Isabella Lövin (MP)

The rest of the article is about the majority of members of the Environmental Party who condemn and distance themselves from the Social Democrats.

The Environmental Party and the Left Party (V) are 2 parties that are popular parties to join if you are a Muslim. Over the years, it has been discovered that there are members who do not follow the values of each party at all, but precisely that these two parties are so welcoming allows extremely religious to rise in the ranks and become leaders locally around the country. Through Sweden's benign discrimination quota, they have been protected even though they have been caught with completely opposite values.

The left (V) may not join the government as they are considered extreme, but in my own opinion the Environmental Party is the same. I think it is sad that they are part of government formation and hope that we can see other cross-border party formations in the future.

I live in a surrealistic society. I did not think that my dear neighbor Denmark would take these measures. This further proves that I live in a problematic city and that I may give up my thoughts on a choice in politics against a better alternative and move to Denmark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denmark introduce border controls against Sweden, 2019-10-10

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/uppgifter-danmark-kan-infora-granskontroller

Border checks should be introduced for people traveling from Sweden to Denmark. This is stated by Justice Minister Nick Hekkerup (S) at a security conference on Thursday morning. The reason is the increased threat from Swedish organized crime, which has been behind both blasts and murders in Copenhagen this year.

191010-danmark.jpg

Nick Hekkerup (S)

The Danish government is presenting "sikkerhedspakke"" (security package) today that includes, among other things, a large extension of camera surveillance in Denmark, stricter penalties - and border checks on travelers from Sweden.

- Organized crime from Sweden is central here. We have seen a worrying development in Sweden with explosions and increased violence, ”says Minister of Justice Nick Hekkerup (S). We have been monitoring this and decided to strengthen border protection against Sweden.

The border inspection of Swedes who will be traveling to Denmark will be carried out periodically from 12 November. The focus is on organized criminals, not ordinary people who cross the border. Not all travelers should be checked, Nick Hekkerup emphasizes.

The measure must be a result of the recent explosions, murders and gang violence in Denmark, where Swedes are suspected to have been involved.

- This must not be everyday in Denmark. We must ensure the safety of the Danes, says Nick Hekkerup. The Danish police will also establish a new center to fight cross-border crime in the Öresund region.

According to the Danish public service company DR, the European Commission and the Swedish government have been informed of the new temporary border checks. The Danish government also proposes "significantly more television surveillance" in the form of 300 new cameras. These police should be able to set up on their own initiative anywhere in the country. Municipalities will also be given the right to monitor cameras in the public space, without requesting permission from the police.

At the same time, it is expected that it will be compulsory for anyone who performs camera surveillance to register this in the police register. In extraordinary situations, police and security services should have access to all information from real-time surveillance cameras.

Explosions in public buildings should be seen as an attack on the state and the maximum penalty for this type of crime is proposed to be increased to 18 years in prison. The penalty for possession of explosive goods in public places is also expected to increase.

Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) says that the gangs will be crushed and in an interview in Berlingske (Danish conservative newspaper), she points out that there have only been 13 explosions in Copenhagen this year. At the same time, she says that 180 gang members during the first seven months of the year were sentenced to a total of 258 years in prison.

mettehjemmeside.png

Mette Frederiksen (S)***

- But that is not enough, they will go away and therefore we must take drastic measures.

The prime minister also says that she expects there will be great political debate in the Folketing (Parliament) about the proposal for increased surveillance.

*** Danish Social Democrats

Last edited:
Nice to see Denmark is still sane, they elected a conservative (by European standards) government didn't they?

I live in a surrealistic society. I did not think that my dear neighbor Denmark would take these measures. This further proves that I live in a problematic city and that I may give up my thoughts on a choice in politics against a better alternative and move to Denmark.

Lmao! Stay there bro! Just kiddin. Your welcome anytime or minute! Just jump the train and come on over.

Last time I came to Malmø I took the train and it was less then 30mins. Very close ppl don't realize how close we are but for some odd reasons not many swedes come on our side and we dont go on their side. I think there is just so much to do in Copenhagen and Malmø individually that you tend to forget to check on the other side and if you look geo-location it seems like one city or twin-cities separated by a very short sea

Last edited:
Good for you for coming to this realization. It's hard to do that for many. Many people will stubbornly stick to their principles even as things get bad. I hope you change how you vote

Nice to see Denmark is still sane, they elected a conservative (by European standards) government didn't they?

No.. The Social Democrats are on the left. Fairly centrist but certainly on the left.

No, the Social Democrats just took on a more strict immigration policy melded to the rest of their platform. Mette Frederiksen is definitely no Sylvi Listhaug type. It's amusing seeing the Social Dems in Sweden start to change their public rhetoric, it's too late for all that bullshit.

The Christian Democrats (KD) want to increase the language requirements for those who will live permanently in Sweden, 2019-10-11

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/...och-minska-antalet-asylsokande-med-70-procent

EBBABT750.jpg

Ebba Busch Thor, (KD) leader

- Our message to newcomers is: Be proud of your origin and history, but become Swedish. Welcome, the KD leader said in her speech to the KD party representative.

KD holds its party congress, the national assembly, in November. Before that, the party leadership has made proposals for a renewal of integration policy.

- We have built up a very large integration debt for decades - and it has to be paid. The unemployment rate among foreign-born is five times that of the native-born, there are children who never see their parents go to work and students who do not have a single classmate with Swedish as their mother tongue.

Busch Thor also warned that Sweden might get "no go zones" like France.

- We see a risk of ghetto vandalism in some of these suburbs. KD wants to reduce the number of asylum seekers to the same levels as Sweden's Nordic neighbors. According to Busch Thor, this is a 70 percent reduction compared to today.

KD advocates temporary three-year residence permits for those who receive asylum.

- Those who want to stay should obviously be able to apply for a permanent residence permit, but then you have to pass your own livelihood, pass a language test and test in social orientation.

KD also wants to set similar requirements for citizenship. KD's new integration policy states that Sweden must have better control over where asylum seekers are located. KD has previously been for the right to choose its own accommodation, but is now opposed to the so-called EBO Act.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make it clear to everyone interested in European politics that Sweden has got a much tougher rhetoric when it comes to refugee reception. When democracy works, it is the people that the politicians should listen to. And the discontent that has flourished in recent years has prompted all parties to adopt a more restrictive policy on refugees and openness. Records mentioned that the Sweden Democrats (SD) had cleared out among theirs is not true. Their main problem is to appoint competent people to all parts of the country because of their popularity. Through deep dives in reportage about politicians in Sweden, it is the Sweden Democrats (SD) that has the most government employees who commit corruption. This very dark side of the (SD) has led people to demand that other more serious parties take a stand for refugees and have an overall view of what Sweden wants.

KD´s (Christian Democrats, conservative party) statements is a common denominator of all parties in Sweden except (MP)** and (V)**

**MP - Environmental refugee friendly party, V - The very left and feminist party

Last edited:
Back