Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

so far they have arrested 2 (age 16 and 21).
3 minors under age15 was taken into custody and bought home to their parents -not arrested, but there will be repercussions later.
Several others, all minors, have been identified. The police have said they have a pretty good idea where to find the involved, and apparently they have left plenty of evidence behind.

In one place they stopped when local adults walked out and confronted them,.

The charges awaiting the fun loving little kiddies are arson (punishable by 2-8 years in prison, if determined to be a lesser form its 1-3 years, and if aggravated form its 6-18 years -according to the cops this is counted as aggravated), rioting (punishable from fines to jail up to 4 years, leaders up to 10 years. minors usually get away with community service). Will they get the maximum? doubtful (especially the minors), but they will not get a slap on the wrist

apparently it was orchestrated on social media.

Punishing welfare leeches with fines. Peak Sweden.

Reprehensible and idiotic crimes, with no visible purpose and little effect than inevitably turn people against them, and probably immigrants in general.

I imagine the people in the Sweden Democrats are secretly rejoicing at this since it will surely be a great boon for them with the elections being 26 days away. This is sure to cement them having another historical election result.

so far they have arrested 2 (age 16 and 21).
3 minors under age15 was taken into custody and bought home to their parents -not arrested, but there will be repercussions later.
Several others, all minors, have been identified. The police have said they have a pretty good idea where to find the involved, and apparently they have left plenty of evidence behind.

In one place they stopped when local adults walked out and confronted them,.

The charges awaiting the fun loving little kiddies are arson (punishable by 2-8 years in prison, if determined to be a lesser form its 1-3 years, and if aggravated form its 6-18 years -according to the cops this is counted as aggravated), rioting (punishable from fines to jail up to 4 years, leaders up to 10 years. minors usually get away with community service). Will they get the maximum? doubtful (especially the minors), but they will not get a slap on the wrist

apparently it was orchestrated on social media.

Pretty much this.

I imagine the people in the Sweden Democrats are secretly rejoicing at this since it will surely be a great boon for them with the elections being 26 days away. This is sure to cement them having another historical election result.
Out of curiosity, did you make the same remark about the unusually hot Summer that the Green Party secretely rejoiced because it might be the defining factor that pushes them above the 4% in the coming election?

Good stuff. That is literally what should happen every time a government fail to protect its citizens, through negligence, incompetence etc.

Heres your problem right here mate. Stop thinking they give a shit about you. The sooner you realize, the better

Good stuff. That is literally what should happen every time a government fail to protect its citizens, through negligence, incompetence etc. One thing is holding someone like Merkel, or our naiive and in-denial governments ethically responsible for all the rapes and sexual assaults in Germany and Europe, another thing to take legal action.

Does the Akilov lawsuit against the Swedish government get much press and/or get interest from the general public?
I co-sign! The good people should hold th government accountable, especially in a country with among the highest taxes in the world!

The media reported about it in January and when other victims thought about doing the same, the wrote briefly about it but in my view, it’s a story that should be at the forefront and journalists should ask the politicians the hard questions about their culpability and responsibilities!

Last edited:
Sweden, in matter of fact all Europe, needs tough anti-immigration laws. In a good side, every country in Europe saw a great strengh increase on the anti-immigration partys.

So there is a hope, sadly they don´t have a guy as great, and charismatic like President Trump to give the ultimate push.

Out of curiosity, did you make the same remark about the unusually hot Summer that the Green Party secretely rejoiced because it might be the defining factor that pushes them above the 4% in the coming election?

I most recently made that comment just yesterday at work, so yes. In both cases it's of course not about either party wanting such things to happen but that they are happy about the timing as it puts more focus on important aspects of their politics.

I most recently made that comment just yesterday at work, so yes. In both cases it's of course not about either party wanting such things to happen but that they are happy about the timing.
Ok, then I allow your remark regarding SD :p

Just to clarify, I have never voted for them and never will (it will be a protest vote or a vote for Medborgerlig Samling).

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.
Out of curiosity, which Muslim countries have Sweden invaded, pilfered and raped?

Just to clarify, I have never voted for them and never will (it will be a protest vote or a vote for Medborgerlig Samling).

I'm actually far less against SD than I've been in the past. Before I think they were too much of a one issue party that spread a lot of falsehood, but I think that they've matured a bit (probably with parliament experience). I've even considered voting for them as a shake up vote through all my thoughts leading up to the election, as I'm still very much undecided.

Out of curiosity, which Muslim countries have Sweden invaded, pilfered and raped?
All Europeans are white people and all Europeans are guilty of original sin and middle eastern folks are innocent babes.

You're welcome.

o_O

I know you are lot smarter than to really think that SD or other parties wish catastrophic events to occur in favour of them gaining more future power. But I truely believe that they are indeed happy for this firebombing happening right before our elections. You know Jimmy is on a huge Sweden trip right now, and ghetto talk is his bread and butter.

I'm actually far less against SD than I've been in the past. Before I think they were too much of a one issue party that spread a lot of falsehood, but I think that they've matured a bit (probably with parliament experience). I've even considered voting for them as a shake up vote through all my thoughts leading up to the election, as I'm still very much undecided.

They pretty much still does. They are a populist party that on paper want to keep the old good benefits from society. Maybe one day they will become a serious party, but until they have filtered out the pack of black sheeps and got the mileage of the more traditional parties like S and M, I will think of them as a non serious party, getting alot of votes from the male section in Sweden.

Jimmy, before he was having a speach in Umeå was warming up in his stronghold Sölvesborg. He said that all the parties in Sweden are right now populists and has taken the Swedish population as hostage in the name of the hot summer. He actually said that MP was promising better weather in Sweden if they got the votes. And the audience was applauding whlie he was throwing out sheeps representing the other leaders.

What to expect from the inbreeding area of Lister.

Back