Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

The Swedish media is all owned by one family who help cover up news like this and attack whistleblowers who report it.
If it wasnt for alternative media , you would never know about this .

The CT:ers are coming now with the full force of Brock’s lunchbox fists:

- Some major media profiles are hinting at Russian interference

- Some are blaming conservative parties since they are supposedly benefiting from this unrest so close to the election next monrh

tenor.gif

- Some are blaming conservative parties since they are supposedly benefiting from this unrest so close to the election next monrh
If I was in Sweden I would take part. Jag lovar jag ljuger inte lol

What is your favorite video game for the Mega Drive/Genesis?
Now that is offtopic as f@ck, but my favorite Genesis game would probably be the first Streets of Rage. I love how impactful the strikes sound and feel.

MSM like mehhhh... only "right" violence matters.

Now that is offtopic as f@ck, but my favorite Genesis game would probably be the first Streets of Rage. I love how impactful the strikes sound and feel.

Apologies. Today is the first time that I saw your signature.

Furthermore, I don't recall ever seeing you in the Video Game Forum.

Granted, I don't spend too much time in the Video Game Forum (or anywhere else on Sherdog).

Yes! The Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle series always had awesome video games.

Mr. X in Streets of Rage 2 was an awesome final boss.

have they established a motive yet ?

Often when attacking several cars at a time we are talking about possible insurancefrauds. It´s easier to trick the companies if you firebomb several other innocent cars not involved in the scheme.

The Liberal world latched onto Russia as the reason their policies just never seem to work as planned.

Often when attacking several cars at a time we are talking about possible insurancefrauds. It´s easier to trick the companies if you firebomb several other innocent cars not involved in the scheme.

really ,i dont think thats the case.

Wait, why would you not arrest the people involved? Does not compute!

Of all the countries in Europe being enriched with these rocket scientists, I genuinely feel sorry for Sweden. It was almost too good to be true, they had it perfect not too long ago.

Apologies. Today is the first time that I saw your signature.

Furthermore, I don't recall ever seeing you in the Video Game Forum.

Granted, I don't spend too much time in the Video Game Forum (or anywhere else on Sherdog).
I'm there every day, actually. I don't always post there, but i'm at least somewhat active. My last post in the Video Game Forum was 2 days ago in the thread "This is why physical copies are always superior than digital downloads".

Yes! The Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle series always had awesome video games.

Mr. X in Streets of Rage 2 was an awesome final boss.
I agree. All of them are awesome. It is very difficult for me to pick a favorite Genesis game by the way. Even among my absolute favorites there are so many (Comix Zone, Gunstar Heroes, Ristar, Splatterhouse 3, Castlevania Bloodlines etc.)

The important question is. Why do some people act like animals? You see, in many of these ghetto areas there are a culture of breeding young innocent kids to become criminals. Why so?
We have a famous Swedish professor in criminology working at the uni in Cambridge, UK. Per-Olof Wikström predicted in the start of 1990 that we in Sweden would have particularly vulnerable areas to deal with in the future. But his warnings was not taken seriously. His current work, why very young people do crimes is based on a study of 700 teenagers in Petersborough, England during 12 years.

So far they arrested two persons, one is 16 years old and the other is 21. They lived in the area where they set the cars on fire.

The Swedish media is all owned by one family who help cover up news like this and attack whistleblowers who report it.
If it wasnt for alternative media , you would never know about this .

That is just a silly comment to give. If you click on this link https://www.aftonbladet.se/ right now you can see it´s the most important news for today. And this newspaper is Swedens largest, and has most online visits per day and are beating the other news sites by a very wide margin. I almost forgot to say that this is a left sided news site.

But if you do want to have Fake news in your face that happend recently, you can just check out FOX news and Trish Regan comparing Denmark with Venezuela.

Last edited:
Great choice. The first streets of rage is my favourite in the series. It's got this atmosphere of menace that the others don't.

Sounds like Sweden could use some justice, streets of rage style.

Back