Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

Thank you!

I rarely get emotional and I think that is a coping mechanism for me since the madness around me is so prevalent. It also stems from being called racist by white liberals and the Swedish equivalent of an uncle Tom by POC. It makes me desensitized and void of emotion and I try my best to argue from reason albeit I falter at many times.

... And on top of all the preexisting psychological factors that come into play from being mixed. I have close family members who are as well so it's an issue I'm very empathetic towards. You're a great poster, seem like a good dude and a patriotic Swede who loves his country.

what is a white person? where does one race end, and another begin, with regard to appearance?

ethnically and culturally speaking, europe is, and for going on 1500 years has been a mixed up soup. ive always found both sides of this particular issue odd. those that seek to maintain some perceived pureness of their physical geography, and then those who intentionally seek to diversify it. wtf for? both seem silly to me.

mullticulturalism can cause problems, but i do not believe this is an inevitability. afterall, the most multicultural location on earth is prosperous and very safe (NYC).

Not "races" really, because we're one species at the end of the day. It's merely the natural evolutionary genetic variation that has taken place over tens of thousands of years prior to the advent of modern transportation and mass migration.

There are tangible molecular genetic differences between geographic populations and these populations - and even subgroups to a large extent (i.e. ethnicities) - can be discerned through clustering when the analysis is based on the correlated structure of multiple genetic loci, quite precisely at that. It was already possible to do this in the early 2000s with early 2000s tech upon completion of the Human Genome Project.

However, speaking about it is rather sociopolitically noxious. That's a bit of a shame not least because of the insight the research can produce in areas of human history, evolution and ancestry but also more importantly practical applications for health, disease and precision medicine. I could post loads of scientific literature (again) to demonstrate what the hell I'm talking about, but the motivation to do so isn't really that great.

NYC is amazing, agreed.

It isnt just Finland, that was the one I quoted from the clip...and seeing as how Sweden is almost at a point were actual sweeds are a minority, where they claim the area and go on their own laws and ways, they are a threat to every other nation around. Just the other day there were coordinated attacks in several cities there.

The fear is that Sweden will be taken over from within AND that because Sweden does NOT do any security background checks on those coming in that it will be a port for terrorist groups to enter Europe by setting up a safe zone for them.

Wow, man you must read from some questionable sources,

Swedes are not even Close to become a minority, the two biggest immigrant populations in Sweden are Finns and Syrians(mostly Christian Syrians)

Ten persons did the attacks on cars, i don't Think we should kick everybody out because of them.

Sure Sweden have its problems but i live in Sweden and you are being hysterical.

It isnt just Finland, that was the one I quoted from the clip...and seeing as how Sweden is almost at a point were actual sweeds are a minority, where they claim the area and go on their own laws and ways, they are a threat to every other nation around. Just the other day there were coordinated attacks in several cities there.

The fear is that Sweden will be taken over from within AND that because Sweden does NOT do any security background checks on those coming in that it will be a port for terrorist groups to enter Europe by setting up a safe zone for them.

You really should learn to utilize some basic source criticism if you actually buy things like that Finland sees Sweden as a bigger threat than Russia, or that Swedes are anywhere remotely close to being a minority. Those things should be outright questioned on common sense as they just aren't logical statements.

Wow, man you must read from some questionable sources,Swedes are not even Close to become a minority, the two biggest immigrant populations in Sweden are Finns and Syrians(mostly Christian Syrians)

Ten persons did the attacks on cars, i don't Think we should kick everybody out because of them.Sure Sweden have its problems but i live in Sweden and you are being hysterical.

1. As of 2010 Sweden had 1.33 million foreign born immigrants, averaging 100,000 new immigrants per year. Since 2012 they have more than doubled their immigrant intake. 6 x 200,000 = 1.2 million new immigrants. Thats 2.5 million people. The portion of the Swedish population that was Swedish has decrease an average of 1% per year, every year since 2010, sitting right now at just under 60%.

So in 10 years, IF...IF, they stop 100% of all immigration, the Swedish population in Sweden will be under 50%...Sweds are not breeding at the same pace as foreigners also.

Lastly, I guess places like left leaning The Guardian is a "questionable" source. Funny how everything that says something people doesnt like becomes "questionable".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/sweden-asylum-seekers-refugees-policy-reversal

You really should learn to utilize some basic source criticism if you actually buy things like that Finland sees Sweden as a bigger threat than Russia, or that Swedes are anywhere remotely close to being a minority. Those things should be outright questioned on common sense as they just aren't logical statements.

You provide zero other than your opinion to an actual news clip...lol. You think too much of yourself.

If that is the case, how do you refute these numbers and projections from a "non-right-wing source"?

https://tobiashubinette.wordpress.com/2018/04/28/det-nya-sverige-usa-demografi-mangfald/

You provide zero other than your opinion to an actual news clip...lol. You think too much of yourself.

I don't have to prove that Finland doesn't have that kind of attitude, you'd need to prove that they do. The video didn't give any sort of source for that statement whatsoever, they just said "experts say..." with absolutely nothing to back that up. You'd think that if that was the attitude it would have come up quite a bit in our political relations. Don't be a hypocrite and talk about opinions when you did in no way source your claim.

According to Statistics Sweden, the agency providing official statistics, the number of people with foreign background made up 24.1% of the population in 2017 (a bit less than a third if you count those with only 1 parent linking them to that). You'd also need to define how you view Swedes, as there hasn't exactly been a shortage of influence from other European countries during the country's existence. How long do you have to have lived here to be a "real" Swede? How many ancestors from other countries are you allowed to have? Without that definition we can't go any further.

Last edited:
If that is the case, how do you refute these numbers and projections from a "non-right-wing source"?

https://tobiashubinette.wordpress.com/2018/04/28/det-nya-sverige-usa-demografi-mangfald/

I will not take part in the ongoing discussion about the "dark future" that is waiting us all. You know my stance about living in peace and harmony.

I will give you some information though about the author in your added link.

The first thing I was thinking when I clicked the link was. Oh my Buddah what a nutcase. I have not been to AC meetings for quite some time, but I do have met Tobias at a number of occasions, and I would describe him as human with identity problems, to the grade that it´s mental.

A little background. My sister who is adopted South-Korea have been close with another girl with the same background story. Her older sister was belonging to a phalanx of south-koreans hating their adoptive parents for the sole reason for them bringing them to Sweden and therefore destroying their life and what could have been in S.Korea. This kind of destructive thougths started to occur while at the university and I did not myself see any tendency of a unhappy girl in our childhood. This phalanx with koreans with identity crisis is quite well known, but the degree the elderly sister went is ugly.

Their both parents are now both dead with the mother passing away not long ago, and while both parents did not die suddenly and they had much time together to try to defeat the cancer they both had, the older one kept on this war and hate campaign until they were both dead and buried. The younger sister beleives she is the cause for both their deaths. As you can expect the little sister is not talking with her anymore.

Tobias is the same kind of human as the girl I just described, with the difference that he suffers from Napoleon syndrome and hubris.

Is the material you linked relevant? Maybe so, but I don´t read anything from him.

EDIT. Min nyfikenhet tog överhanden. Son of Jamin.. Hur fasiken hade du tänkt dig? När du rekommenderar en skrivare som inte vet hur man använder komma och punkt?

"för annars går helt enkelt ekvationen ihop som det heter."

Något som inte går ihop i det ovannämnda citatet.....

Last edited:
Not "races" really, because we're one species at the end of the day. It's merely the natural evolutionary genetic variation that has taken place over tens of thousands of years prior to the advent of modern transportation and mass migration.

There are tangible molecular genetic differences between geographic populations and these populations - and even subgroups to a large extent (i.e. ethnicities) - can be discerned through clustering when the analysis is based on the correlated structure of multiple genetic loci, quite precisely at that. It was already possible to do this in the early 2000s with early 2000s tech upon completion of the Human Genome Project.

However, speaking about it is rather sociopolitically noxious. That's a bit of a shame not least because of the insight the research can produce in areas of human history, evolution and ancestry but also more importantly practical applications for health, disease and precision medicine. I could post loads of scientific literature (again) to demonstrate what the hell I'm talking about, but the motivation to do so isn't really that great.

right, but do the genetic clusters really align with pop cultural views of race? for example, aboriginal and even some southeast asians are often very dark of skin, often being viewed similarly to africans (of which there is also a lot of variation), even though they aren't that closely related to them.

then socially, in the US, we seemingly still operate on the old jim crow view, to where if 1/16 of your ancestry is black.......then you're black lol. obama for example was 50% white, but still viewed by most as "black." there are more extreme examples than that too, of course. genetically, that does not align to reality.

we should kick everybody out because of them.

You sound like a fascist. :p

How long do you have to have lived here to be a "real" Swede? How many ancestors from other countries are you allowed to have? Without that definition we can't go any further.

People "identify" as potato these days man, so I'd say not very long. I can't bash immigrants in general, my paternal fam emigrated to the US in the mid-20th from Germany speaking fluent German. Yet my genotype cluster analysis strongly corresponds to Scandinavia (especially Norway) reference data and the likes of surnames that run through - both sides! - is suspicious: Erstad, Huseby, Sørensen.... this is a crisis. They were clearly some free loading bastards who leapt from place to place wherever they felt the getting was good! :( Some sneaky x-pert assimilators though.

right, but do the genetic clusters really align with pop cultural views of race? for example, aboriginal and even some southeast asians are often very dark of skin, often being viewed similarly to africans (of which there is also a lot of variation), even though they aren't that closely related to them.

then socially, in the US, we seemingly still operate on the old jim crow view, to where if 1/16 of your ancestry is black.......then you're black lol. obama for example was 50% white, but still viewed by most as "black." there are more extreme examples than that too, of course. genetically, that does not align to reality.

They actually somewhat do although popular conceptions of "race" are far too archaic and unsatisfactory if you were to take into account every instance such as your point about Aboriginals and Sub-Saharan Africans and they're quite genetically distinct but this is also what I meant about 'white people' as a lazy synonym for Europeans and having shared genes beyond those that control for skin tone which the aforementioned don't, because we aren't really talking about mere skin tone.

I'll post some of the research below as I think you'll find it interesting and you don't come across as ideologically combative. The third study down is particularly astonishing not only because they drew from a random pool of fuckers all over the United States, but even included 'Hispanics' which themselves are an incredibly recent admixture of European and Native American populations to varying degrees yet they still all formed distinct clusters. And that's with an STR analysis from late 2004.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381

We studied human population structure using genotypes at 377 autosomal microsatellite loci in 1056 individuals from 52 populations. Within-population differences among individuals account for 93 to 95% of genetic variation; differences among major groups constitute only 3 to 5%. Nevertheless, without using prior information about the origins of individuals, we identified six main genetic clusters, five of which correspond to major geographic regions, and subclusters that often correspond to individual populations.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ng1435

We review the results of genetic analyses that show that human genetic variation is geographically structured, in accord with historical patterns of gene flow and genetic drift. Analysis of many loci now yields reasonably accurate estimates of genetic similarity among individuals, rather than populations. Clustering of individuals is correlated with geographic origin or ancestry.

These clusters are also correlated with some traditional concepts of race, but the correlations are imperfect because genetic variation tends to be distributed in a continuous, overlapping fashion among populations. Therefore, ancestry, or even race, may in some cases prove useful in the biomedical setting, but direct assessment of disease-related genetic variation will ultimately yield more accurate and beneficial information.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

We have analyzed genetic data for 326 microsatellite markers that were typed uniformly in a large multiethnic population-based sample of individuals as part of a study of the genetics of hypertension. Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (White, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan.

Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070

Expanding our earlier dataset from 377 to 993 markers, we systematically examine the influence of several study design variables - sample size, number of loci, number of clusters, assumptions about correlations in allele frequencies across populations, and the geographic dispersion of the sample - on the “clusteredness” of individuals. With all other variables held constant, geographic dispersion is seen to have comparatively little effect on the degree of clustering.

Analysis of the 993-locus dataset corroborates our earlier results: if enough markers are used with a sufficiently large worldwide sample, individuals can be partitioned into genetic clusters that match major geographic subdivisions of the globe, with some individuals from intermediate geographic locations having mixed membership in the clusters that correspond to neighboring regions.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

Thread about firebombing.

Is glad white people are mad cause ancient history.

Claims to represent properness.

Meanwhile over in the states we are releasing scum like this because their feelings are hurt lol.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...orist-camp-suspects-despite-pleas-sheriff-fbi

Training kids to shoot up a school in the name of Pisslam.

I just quit a job working with a devout muslim. Every shift was a lecture about how these terrorists dont represent true pisslam. Yet everytime on tv when a new terrorist attack happens he would celebrate lol. The paris and manchester attacks truely made his day. He would do this right in front of customers with no shame. Point being ive met a lot of these peace loving scum who strive for their virgins and its all the same. Taqiya its called i thing and theres like 9 or 10 variations of it they use to lie to us infidels. Was also told if i dont convert fully then my daughter will "burn in hellfire". So pisslam sends innocent children to hell i guess. Maybe i should teach my kid to go shoot up a school to save her from eternal fire. Ill back glad when i get back to the states. We have the same political correctness as europe but at least we are allowed to defend ourselves.
If theresa may quits well sajid javid is likely to replace. Muslim prime minister, muslim mayor. Domino effect.

They only wanted to torture children and murder our citizens, so why shouldn't they go free. They are brown! So they are victims!

But the white girl who tried to drink a beer on the beach? She spent more time in jail and is in serious trouble. Because having a beverage at the beach is srs bzznsss.

A Swedish court has found in favour of a Muslim girl who was discriminated against because her job interview was cut short when she refused to shake hands with a man during the interview process. She was awarded 40,000SEK (about 3,500 British Pounds) in compensation.

"I wish to give hope to other Muslims who go through the same thing and feel there is no point in moving on with it, that there can be justice in the end", she said.

Instead of shaking hands, she put her hand across her chest in a form of greeting.

Link (in Swedish but I'm sure you can use Google Translate): https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/uppsa ... henne-ratt

Meanwhile over in the states we are releasing scum like this because their feelings are hurt lol.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...orist-camp-suspects-despite-pleas-sheriff-fbi

Training kids to shoot up a school in the name of Pisslam.

I just quit a job working with a devout muslim. Every shift was a lecture about how these terrorists dont represent true pisslam. Yet everytime on tv when a new terrorist attack happens he would celebrate lol. The paris and manchester attacks truely made his day. He would do this right in front of customers with no shame. Point being ive met a lot of these peace loving scum who strive for their virgins and its all the same. Taqiya its called i thing and theres like 9 or 10 variations of it they use to lie to us infidels. Was also told if i dont convert fully then my daughter will "burn in hellfire". So pisslam sends innocent children to hell i guess. Maybe i should teach my kid to go shoot up a school to save her from eternal fire. Ill back glad when i get back to the states. We have the same political correctness as europe but at least we are allowed to defend ourselves.
If theresa may quits well sajid javid is likely to replace. Muslim prime minister, muslim mayor. Domino effect.
Sajid Javid is from a Muslim background but does not practice it and likes a beer also his wife is a practising Christian.

Sajid Javid is from a Muslim background but does not practice it and likes a beer also his wife is a practising Christian.

That's true, although it would still be quite a momentous event in British history.

Swerikistan been like this for a long time now. Getting even worse with the weak swedish men watching not doing anything. They have been neutered neutral cucks since they backstabbed their norwegian brothers in WWII

Back