Swanson is gonna light Gracie up

always love seeing a gracie humbled, but cub ain't the guy to do it

Cub has lost 4 straight.
He either doesn’t give a shit or he’s way past it.

Gracie probably subs him, but I would love to see Cub win by KO/TKO, and then retire.

He lost to Ortega and Edgar, two truly world class guys. There are not many featherweights in the world over the course of all generations of MMA that will fight those guys back to back and win both.

Moicano is ranked a tough loss, but his last is a split decision against Burgos.

Cub is still a solid 10-15 fighter who is going to lose to the truly elite.

He lost to Ortega and Edgar, two truly world class guys. There are not many featherweights in the world over the course of all generations of MMA that will fight those guys back to back and win both.

Moicano is ranked a tough loss, but his last is a split decision against Burgos.

Cub is still a solid 10-15 fighter who is going to lose to the truly elite.

Exactly, none of his losses have been bad losses and he's looked good in all fights too.

Idk man cub has been sub liked 16 times, it’s gonna be a lil tricky

Cab "Driver " Swanson sux and Kron will take his back and choke him like he did against Kawajiri.

How is he at his peak? He has fought once in 3 years. Against ALEX CACERES

Kron has been been training with the Diaz bros for like the last 7 years. Kawajiri is better than Swanson and Kron took his back and choked him out. It will be the same for Cab "Driver" Swanson.

I really hope you are right, but Cub is very suspect for chokes, I think this is a bad matchup for him. and he has been looking old his last fights and on a bad slide. I want him to win, but I think he may get choked out. I always liked Cub since WEC days but I gotta be real he hasn't looked good or finished anyone for a very long time.

Not usually one for a pre card hot take thread however I think this is justified.

Gracie has average offensive wrestling and his TDs from clinch are meh. Obviously he is lightyears on the ground and could sub Cub relatively easily if it gets there... Me no think it will.
Cub has very diverse striking so as long as he keeps this standing he could finish Gracie, although probably wins a wide decision instead - cause if he rocks him I doubt he follows him down.

Also fuck the UFC if this isn't the main event.

You may be interested to know that Gracie is actually a small favorite to win.

I agree with your assessment and already put a little on Cub.

If gracie gets Swanson on the mat, he will be the fourth member of the sub Cub club.

I’ve never like Cub even since WEC days. But. I am rooting for him in this fight, he’s at the twilight of his career and to see him get another win or two before calling it would be nice.

Sadly I think Gracie drags him down somehow and slaps something on or controls him to a decision.

UFC just posted this 30 mins ago too, think this is from the open workouts.

A couple more, I'm on my phone but just wanting to share with you guys :)

Back