Swagiyama

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
the master of genuine animal fur accessories and golden-skinned king of the elevator selfie aka, still the OG of non-homosexual man-to-man sex appeal, stands powerfully as a transcendent being of animal magnitude exuded by his next-level sense of menswear. all pretenders to the throne and their basic made-to-order suits may lie shaken and cowering beneath the sexual darkness of His vast shadow.

5djyie.jpg

20a6wkx.jpg

rubk83.jpg

25i9mp4.jpg

Needs bigger scarves imo

o0Wryjt.jpg

and also LOL @ "the sexual darkness of His vast shadow". Poetry.

I was going to post something but I decided not to. It rhymes with swagiyama though.

the master of genuine animal fur accessories and golden-skinned king of the elevator selfie aka, still the OG of non-homosexual man-to-man sex appeal, stands powerfully as a transcendent being of animal magnitude exuded by his next-level sense of menswear. all pretenders to the throne and their basic made-to-order suits may lie shaken and cowering beneath the sexual darkness of His vast shadow.

5djyie.jpg

20a6wkx.jpg

rubk83.jpg

25i9mp4.jpg

Thought it was some black dude.

Sexyama the true king

I was going to post something but I decided not to. It rhymes with swagiyama though.

Hatred is not a good look on anyone. That's why Akiyama is filled with love that he also fills us with without our consent.

Back