I'm draped up and dripped out, the truth has just slipped out
84's, Red Doors, Candy Apple Flip-Flop
Got them boppers dripped out cause my drop tip top
Purple Cup, Screw Us Up, that's what keep the streets hot
Don P, Bun B, Please Free Pimp C
Hydro, Super Flow, know these boys feeling me
Come to Houston, Texas and see swangaz and 'lacs
And don't forget to tell the people that the legends are back, yeah

Ghetto Boyz, Holmes road, Boxes and Bubbles we got it all here.

I'm confused. What does 'H-town in this ho" actually mean? Should I feel bad for not understanding it?

Great, thanks!

So where does the prostitute fit into that?

It just an expression. Slang. We say it all the time. It can be used as a substitute for any noun. Any person, place, or thing can be classified as a "ho."

It can also be used in analogies. "I'm tired than a ho." "It's hot than a ho." "That bitch was thick than a ho."

It's a very versatile word.

It just an expression. Slang. We say it all the time. It can be used as a substitute for any noun. Any person, place, or thing can be classified as a "ho."

It can also be used in analogies. "I'm tired than a ho." "It's hot than a ho." "That bitch was thick than a ho."

It's a very versatile word.

Excellent, really appreciate you explaining that to me HG. Just noticed you are from Texas so you'd be a genuine authority on the use of ho's.

Excellent, really appreciate you explaining that to me HG. Just noticed you are from Texas so you'd be a genuine authority on the use of ho's.

Lmao. Yeh, it's safe to assume I'm as qualified to speak on it as anyone, as Mr. Beast's culture is the very same that I live and breathe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back