SW: Difference between the prequels and sequels

That Rouge flick wasn't that bad but A New Hope is still the best of the bunch...and KOTO2 still shits on them all.

This topic has been beaten to death but I cannot overstate how much I hate the last jedi. Almost worst than the movie itself is the MSM defending the movie and painting all its criticism as a result of racist and sexist toxicity online. The media thinks we're fucking stupid and can't think for ourselves. The movie is a steaming pile of dogshit. Why can't Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson and their horde of writers come up with an original story? Why is the empire STILL around? And now they have a BIGGER and BADDER death star! It's a whole planet! Woah!!!

I agree. The prequels suck but they still feel like Star Wars movies whereas the new movies feel like they were made in a movie factory somewhere and they slapped a Star Wars label on the can.
Revenge of the Sith is the 2nd best star wars movie.
<{cum@me}>

2 things i dont like right now about sw

The new mandalorian tv show is not about mandalore wars but some boba fett rip off

Make the force unleashed canon,it gives the best background for birth of rebellion
The Mandalorian actually looks great in my opinion. Has a Firefly vibe and is very engaging. Plus, Filoni is involved. I think it's the only Star Wars thing that has me excited

The prequels aren't even worth mentioning, they're so bad.
TFA was fun, if done.

Original trilogy is where it should've ended but money

Anyone who doesn't like the new movies just needs to read the 25 or so books that put the new characters and plotlines into context. Right, @Clippy ?

I thought this was the other thread

The prequels are set in the best and richest time period for Star Wars lore. Even better than the originals and that time period.

The prequels have rich worlds, rich characters and plenty of them. So many stories going on at once.
Lucas didn't know how to reign in the green screen and cheesy effects. He messed those movies up.

Back