Svend Karlsen sponsored by McDonalds?...

Do you know why people bash McDonald's? Only because it is popular and it is the most popular fast food chain in the world. So people make all sort of conspiracy theories, and ignorant people believe them. By the way, I think McDonald's is healthy.

SteveSmith said:
Do you know why people bash McDonald's? Only because it is popular and it is the most popular fast food chain in the world. So people make all sort of conspiracy theories, and ignorant people believe them. By the way, I think McDonald's is healthy.

lol wow

Worst post ever.

SteveSmith said:

Whether or not certain conspiracies exist or not, they in no way detract from the fact that Mcd

I used to see Don Reinhoudt in McDonald's from time to time when I lived in Fredonia, NY. Don won a bunch of those World's Strongest Man competitions when they first came out. He'd take up the whole table and have about 4 trays of food.

Stevesmith has been a grade A level moron since the start.

It's been hilarious though.

I actually think there is probably something wrong with him. He's probably special ed or learning disabled or something.

I think Steve Smith is like 10 years old.

this is really sad, all he does is prove why americans still flock to McD's in blinding ignorant stupidity. if you were educated at all in general health or biochemistry you would know what you say is a pile of marketing bullshit.

For what it's worth, my roommate works at GNC and he got this book sponsored by Muscle-TECH in which all they do is hawk their supplements and they have a few bodybuilders share their diets. King Kamali, who my roommate said is like some up and comer in the bodybuilding world shared his diet. One of his meals, and I quote, consists of "1 McDonald's Big Mac Combo. 1 Filet-O-Fish, 1 Quarter Pounder with cheese, large french fries, and 2 apples pies." I kid you not.

LarynxBreaker said:
For what it's worth, my roommate works at GNC and he got this book sponsored by Muscle-TECH in which all they do is hawk their supplements and they have a few bodybuilders share their diets. King Kamali, who my roommate said is like some up and comer in the bodybuilding world shared his diet. One of his meals, and I quote, consists of "1 McDonald's Big Mac Combo. 1 Filet-O-Fish, 1 Quarter Pounder with cheese, large french fries, and 2 apples pies." I kid you not.

You can eat crap several times a week and still be lean that still doens't make it healthy...you just are going to have to devote that much more time to conditioning. Chad Waterbury has an article in T-nation about getting lean without dieting but the workout is so difficult that i think after 1 week you'd be like fuck this...

yomon said:
this is really sad, all he does is prove why americans still flock to McD's in blinding ignorant stupidity. if you were educated at all in general health or biochemistry you would know what you say is a pile of marketing bullshit.
uhhh...if i remember correctly i believe are friend Schmitty is CANADIAN Yomon. Most Americans know its crap but eat it anyway...thats the scary part.

King Kamali = one of the most inconsistent Bodybuilders around nowadays. And every time he loses he blames it on Bodybuilding Politics. Wonderful source of choice information.

I was just sharing what I read and thought it might be pertinent to the conversation, wasn't trying to endorse McDonald's are quality food. I realize the book is bullshit, it's written by Muscle-TECH and has all bodybuilders sponsored by Muscle-TECH contributing routines and diet. Just found it incredibly odd that a bodybuilder would eat McD's, let alone 5 things of it's menu in one sitting.

With King Kamali, that doesn't surprise me one bit man.

That'd be like reporting that Craig Titus is something of a dick. But there are tons of Bodybuilders who in their off-seasons are basically slobs. They gourge in their off-seasons because of the deprivation they do for contests. It can literally fuck with your brain because of severe carb-depletion and dehydration. Then there's just Bodybuilders who actually eat like shit and have good genetics, but their careers only last but so long. They have no consistency or longevity. Kamali seems to fit in there somewhere.

You have to do something incredibly homoerotic in OT to get it. It has to be earned. That thread that Malboro Man started has made both Sherdog and Internet History as it's been linked to more other threads/web-communities on the Internet.

Happy Hunting. If you can earn it, you get it.

I don't meant to get too far off topic but does anybody understand what goes on in OT...i tried reading some of what goes on in there and just reading it i was finding myself drained as if by a vampire...

Back