Media SUSPECT: Photo of Diego & Coach Surfaces

lol you heard from a friend huh? Lol

a LOT of grappling guys fuck. Its sort of like how weed and bjj go hand in hand so does grappling and gay sex. no one talks about it or acknowledges it but its a thing. a lot of the top guys fuck literally non stop before events. raises testosterone and I guess anal keeps them super relaxed so its a state of hyper aggressive relaxed focus. really interesting. People always assume things are one way until they learn the truth

If you hear Ariels interview from today, where Diego tells the story of how they met... that he was in a dark room and Fabia came to him, took him by the hand and started working on his hands, then worked his way up to his neck and they started wrestling and Fabia took his back.

It was one of the strangest and most uncomfortable things to listen to.

I didn't quite understand what he was saying when he explained it.

It started with for some reason Diego was getting a free excercise bike from a gym he never been at and then later when he is working out on that bike Joshua happens to come by? Sounds like it was a pre-planned brain washing from him.

It does sound somewhat legit when Diego say the guy took his back and then catched his arm in a bad position. Diego ain't easy to collect an arm on.. But who the fuck knows how all that really transpired

Diego has always been a whack job, but in the past it helped to motivate him and make him an animal.

This guy is clearly a cult leader wannabe/crank.

- knows the real truth that nobody else does
- cultivates an us vs them mentality to isolate followers
- no actual credentials that would warrant position as an elite MMA coach
- isolates followers to gain control: notice how he is the ONLY cornerman.
- narcissistic personality disorder: see 2 minute video self-produced working with no shirt on
- lies to portray himself as something he is not

People fall for this shit because the person takes all complexity and ambiguity out of life and you no longer have to worry about anything or even think as you have abdicated all of that to someone else.

I don't give a shit if they are gay or not. But Fabia is a twat, and Ariel put him in his place.

Thought it from season 1, pity he's seems to be following this cunt blindly as a fight coach tho. Dangerous.

He has always been a bit suspect

TcwOiIH.jpg

Lol, just listened to that audio clip, this guy's a complete fucking tool lol

Im not making this up.

Legit story.... i mean... im not saying he was hinting at their relation being gay, but it was extremely poor choice of words/story telling

<36>

Notice the jerk and "let go" by Diego? WTF? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back