Media SUSPECT: Photo of Diego & Coach Surfaces

That's been posted on here a lot lately

The guy talking in that interview is a useless retard

Last edited:
Cliffs? Why do they look so hetero?

If they are lovers I don’t care, except that a coach should not be a lover too.

I’m actually impressed how Ariel handled that interview

This Fabia guy is a fucking crook.

But hey, if Diego likes him and it’s a good fit then who the hell am I to say otherwise?
Just from what I’ve seen and heard from him, he looks like he has zero knowledge on any sort of mma training.

Best of luck to Diego.

If you hear Ariels interview from today, where Diego tells the story of how they met... that he was in a dark room and Fabia came to him, took him by the hand and started working on his hands, then worked his way up to his neck and they started wrestling and Fabia took his back.

It was one of the strangest and most uncomfortable things to listen to.

Last edited:
IMO fabia is legit, you guys are just too stuck up to give props

same with conor and his coach

this is josh fabia's alter ego:

1810184949.jpg

We have a new con man too destroy and tear apart, get to work sherdoggers :) this could have Edmond levels of shoops

If you hear Ariels interview from today, where Diego tells the story of how they met... that he was in a dark room and Fabia came to him, took him by the hand and started working on his hands, then worked on his neck and they started wrestling and Fabia took his back.

One day..

Coach Grabs Hand: Diego.... will you... make me the happiest man on earth?..

Diego:
YrXNyCz.jpg

Josh Fabia and Edmond Tarverdyan are teaming up to make an MMA gym.

If you hear Ariels interview from today, where Diego tells the story of how they met... that he was in a dark room and Fabia came to him, took him by the hand and started working on his hands, then worked on his neck and they started wrestling and Fabia took his back.

are you serious? I have only listened to the Lune Thomas one

Lol at you poor losers who don’t know what true brotherhood is about. This is clearly a spiritual bond between teacher and sensei like Dwayne and TJ for example, and I truly believe Fabio will be the one to bring Diego to the next level of his house and probably try and have sex with him at some point.

What are you ‘suspecting’ TS ? Man up and say it.

Back