Elections Susan Collins was re-elected despite not leading one poll for the entire cycle..

Yea, not politically savvy. What’s funny is we as voters want these authentic candidates who don’t just repeat the same talking points and our “real” yet there are so many taboos that really do sink then if they say the wrong position. You can’t really have it both ways with that. Or I suppose they want authenticity where it completely aligns with what we want. There’s more risk than reward with it.

There are several Republicans who are socially conservative personally but promise not to change existing law. Larry Hogan is an example. I think that's the best way to stay true to what you believe in without being an extremist and hurting yourself politically. The guy is a Republican governor of a blue state with high approval rating. He's doing something right.

There are several Republicans who are socially conservative personally but promise not to change existing law. Larry Hogan is an example. I think that's the best way to stay true to what you believe in without being an extremist and hurting yourself politically. The guy is a Republican governor of a blue state with high approval rating. He's doing something right.

Yea, I suppose you have to establish that guideline with your voters and garner enough trust as well. It’s kinda crazy to think of the multiple dimensions in representing and electorate. I think some do it the exact opposite way where they are selling their character and asking the people to just trust what decisions they make. Like I find it hard to believe Arizona aligned with McCain a lot but rather just trusted him to get the right things accomplished.

Have you posted anything but condescending one liners over the past few days?
Fuck off.
You receive what you deserve. You guys have been hucking out piping hot bullshit this entire time.

Soft voter suppression by the media? They were the ones outlining systematic subversion of the USPS by Trump's own donor appointee while Trump was telling people to not utilize the safer of two voting methods during a global pandemic in which our nation is seeing uniquely high rates of infections and hospitalizations.

There some sort of citywide gas leak where you're posting from?

You receive what you deserve. You guys have been hucking out piping hot bullshit this entire time.

Soft voter suppression by the media? They were the ones outlining systematic subversion of the USPS by Trump's own donor appointee while Trump was telling people to not utilize the safer of two voting methods during a global pandemic in which our nation is seeing uniquely high rates of infections and hospitalizations.

There some sort of citywide gas leak where you're posting from?
Were you one of those people raving at me about how accurate the polling was a week or so ago?

All the more hilarious as the grifters at the Lincoln Project spent a significant amount of time and money trying to tarnish her reputation..

I mean they portray themselves as anti Trump republicans, with a aim of moderating the GOP.. yet go after the party's most bipartisan senator.
Up here the ads were all "She likes Trump!" Literally. Some ads were some of the most patronizing garbage I've ever heard, borderline offensive in its simplicity. One ad was literally like a nursery rhyme. I know I'm saying literally a lot but I mean it um... literally.

They spent record breaking money to lose by almost 10 points. The people behind that money didn't understand the people they tried to buy.

Were you one of those people raving at me about how accurate the polling was a week or so ago?

No, I wasn't much involved in those discussions.

Can you tell me exactly how there's been a "soft voter suppression" campaign going on to tell the electorate not to vote because Trump is down in the polls?

Cause that's an insane claim......

Strange how much 2020 has brought us to not even be hearing about gun control much at all now. For awhile, it was a central issue.

With the amount of new gun owners in the country, many of whom are minorities and women, I have a feeling the democrats anti-gun stance wont be as popular with their own voters as it used to be.

Hell, in some places it was already unpopular. This will just make it worse.

All the votes in Maine should be checked for Vodka.

I've still yet to see a polling outfit explain why they were over 10 points off and what they are doing to correct it. The Susan Collins polling v reality is the most obvious thing to point to in polling being garbage.

Back