Survivor: Ghost Island - Season 36

This was a pretty average episode but the season has been good so far. Was listening to a podcast where.Coach was calling out Chris (the model) for always having a story about himself. Lol, when Coach is calling you out it's pretty bad.

Chris is so oblivious to how he comes across

he knows he shouldn’t be saying certain things but does it anyways

doesn’t help he has a high opinion of himself. Hope Dom gets him

There isn't any likeable people this season. I don't really want to see anyone win a million dollars so far.

James seemed shocked. He sucked at challenges. If the next challenge involved swimming, they didn't lose much by voting him out.

Didn't Desiree admit in one of the first episodes she sucked at puzzles? She sure proved herself right.

There isn't any likeable people this season. I don't really want to see anyone win a million dollars so far.

James seemed shocked. He sucked at challenges. If the next challenge involved swimming, they didn't lose much by voting him out.

Didn't Desiree admit in one of the first episodes she sucked at puzzles? She sure proved herself right.
yea she did

what a stupid group to put her in charge of instructions. they deserved to be voted out for that blunder. They didn’t really care bc they had the numbers to get out Michael or James so those 2 get screwed bc she’s such a dummy.

it really is hard to find likeable characters on recent seasons. the last memorable new player was Tony imo.

Michael is a bit plain but I like him so far. He won me over by being willing to try for a big move and play his idol early in the game, even though it didn't work.

I was happy to see Bradley go. They probably should have kept him because he'd be loyal but also an easy target post-merge. But goddamn did he come off like a whiny, annoying, jerk. I can see why they wanted to get rid of him.

Chris really screwed up big time, I can understand that he was cautious and skeptical when Dom and Wendell tried to sell in that they should squash the beef and vote out Libby but at least play along. Make them believe that are you with them.

When he knows that at least two people are gunning for him and that he is a polarizing figure as well as a physical threat, why didn’t he use his idol. It’s the merge and alliances can quickly shift.

lol he went through all that crap to get an idol and didn’t use it

he’s such a narcissist

dom used his legacy advantage when he didn’t have to but that shows he’s playing the game from all angles
Chris really screwed up big time, I can understand that he was cautious and skeptical when Dom and Wendell tried to sell in that they should squash the beef and vote out Libby but at least play along. Make them believe that are you with them.

When he knows that at least two people are gunning for him and that he is a polarizing figure as well as a physical threat, why didn’t he use his idol. It’s the merge and alliances can quickly shift.

The guy from Kentucky is a floater. I hope he gets voted out soon.

lol he went through all that crap to get an idol and didn’t use it

he’s such a narcissist

dom used his legacy advantage when he didn’t have to but that shows he’s playing the game from all angles

It might work out for Dom because people who knew he had an idol might think the legacy advantage was the idol and no one believes the shell is a real idol anymore.

Chris was unbelievably overconfident. He even heard Dom loudly say his name while voting and still didn't play the idol.

That said, I think Libby had it right that Dom is the more dangerous player. Chris was simple and cocky, which makes him an easy target. Dom will stick around and eventually screw some people over.

They had to eat some nasty stuff in that challenge.

when they go to ghost island do they have to break each urn in order?

i don’t see any instructions saying that’s a requirement.

That has never been explicitly explained but seems to be the case.

I was also worried that Wendell was going to go home. He is definitely taking some of the spotlight from Dom. Also, good on Michael for just playing his idol and not trying to save it. Too many people get caught doing that.

Desiree was a mess this week. I'm not sure what she could have done after Laurel sold her out but still, getting upset wasn't helping at all.

Post boot episode interviewee's have said they have to go in order.

Just another way to potentially rig the game. But I guess if somebody production liked they could just put "play" in every urn if the players could choose any urn. Also I would be very interested to see the other two choice boxes opened to see if they really did say "lose a vote" or "you win x advantage".

A definite part of the game is winning over the production crew IMO. If you are entertaining in confessionals, trying to make moves in the game and not scared of big moves, I think "luck" in the game often favors you. When confessionals are taped the survivors are asked questions by productions - these could be leading as hell to try and get them to change their thinking if the plan is to take out a production favorite. Players that go along with production cues are usually the ones brought back as well. Tyson changing his vote that lead to his own boot in Heroes vs Villains was said to be a production decision to save Hanz - but he was brought back again and ended up winning Blood vs Water.

There are too many immunity idols this season.

Michael should’ve voted Laurel when he got evicted and Donathan should’ve voted Kelyn this week even tho he survived. Poor play by both. Not really digging Donathan’s paranoia getting the best of him. At least he didn’t give his idol to that one blonde chick.

I'm a week behind... so what the heck was Donanthan blabbering on amount at tribal? Talking about cracks and blindsides and making big moves and then voting Chelsea out.

This season has become pretty boring imo, everyone except Dom and Wendell is shit at this game. This has to be the worst female cast ever, too. I honestly can't remember any of their names except Laurel and Desiree, they might as well not have even been on the show.

This season has been very frustrating to watch

Donathan is the only one that has the balls to take out dom/wendell

But his strategy was to whine and self loathing

I'm a week behind... so what the heck was Donanthan blabbering on amount at tribal? Talking about cracks and blindsides and making big moves and then voting Chelsea out.
he doesn’t trust Dom and Wendell. He was even stupid enough to tell them he was suspicious. It’s like if you feel that way then fine but don’t tell them that lol.

Back