Surprised no ones talking about Goldbergs last night?

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any farewell speeches or clips ? How did he do?

I'll miss the loveable micheal Jordan of commentating:(

My favorite goldberg moment from the show was when during the Garcia vs Pyle fight after an exchange, he randomly shouts something along the line of

" You know what Pyle is missing....................HIS MULLET, he had p4p the best mullet in the UFC for a long time"

I had to rewind to give it another listen, wtf does his mullet have to do with the fight ha, i legit thought Goldie was gonna drop some knowledge and say something like, Pyle is missing the low inside leg kick which he is known for because it seems Garcia is limping, something to that effect.......but nope, Pyle was infact actually missing his p4p mullett

Even Rogan himself was stunned and couldnt let it just pass by and said "what a bizzare comment" ha

Then Goldie burns rogan with a stealthy diss about Rogan wearing fanny packs

Rogan was shook, and sounded like he was about to start ripping Goldberg as if he was a heckler but then changed his tone and made a joke out of it but soon got back to the fight

Mike Goldberg what a pro

Good for Goldberg. If after 20 years of loyal service and getting canned for zero reasons I'd use my last broadcast to expend any remaining fucks I still might have had tucked away somewhere

One last everything else is virtually identical...ahhh. Good riddance

My favorite goldberg moment from the show was when during the Garcia vs Pyle fight after an exchange, he randomly shouts something along the line of

" You know what Pyle is missing....................HIS MULLET, he had p4p the best mullet in the UFC for a long time"

I had to rewind to give it another listen, wtf does his mullet have to do with the fight ha, i legit thought Goldie was gonna drop some knowledge and say something like, Pyle is missing the low inside leg kick which he is known for because it seems Garcia is limping, something to that effect.......but nope, Pyle was infact actually missing his p4p mullett

Even Rogan himself was stunned and couldnt let it just pass by and said "what a bizzare comment" ha

Then Goldie burns rogan with a stealthy diss about Rogan wearing fanny packs

Rogan was shook, and sounded like he was about to start ripping Goldberg as if he was a heckler but then changed his tone and made a joke out of it but soon got back to the fight

Mike Goldberg what a pro

I was creasing up when he started going on about Pyle's absent mullet. Pure unadulterated Goldberg

Any farewell speeches or clips ? How did he do?

I'll miss the loveable micheal Jordan of commentating:(

No farewell speech. When he was talking bout Smolka and Borg..the first fight...he did manage to pull a Goldie..."Borg is 9-0"

looked like a gag order was in place.

Back