Surprised Dana doesn't blame Wand & Chael for fight?

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dana places zero blame and Chael and Wanderlei for having their "street fight" at the TUF gym. Anyone surprised at that?

Kind of surprised that he puts no blame on them and just blames TUF production in Brazil for it. Think they'll fight again before the fight? They almost came to shoves during a phoney press conference staredown. Wanderlei I'm not sure gets the sarcasm / trolling of Chael, so it's possible more altercations could happen before the bout.

Not really.

They used to put beers in the TUF household to get people riled up and start fights. It's great for ratings.

They should have never been on TUF anyway, it's a waste of time.

Yeah it's weird. I mean you hear directors cussing out actors for following the script all the time :rolleyes:

Yeah it's weird. I mean you hear directors cussing out actors for following the script all the time :rolleyes:

This.

It's all for ratings and I'm pretty sure Chael and Wand are cool behind the scenes, probably laughing at how stupid 90% of the mma fanbase is for buying the wolf tickets.

Dana places zero blame and Chael and Wanderlei for having their "street fight" at the TUF gym. Anyone surprised at that?

Kind of surprised that he puts no blame on them and just blames TUF production in Brazil for it. Think they'll fight again before the fight? They almost came to shoves during a phoney press conference staredown. Wanderlei I'm not sure gets the sarcasm / trolling of Chael, so it's possible more altercations could happen before the bout.

Gives me the feeling a hell of a lot of off-camera fights have taken place in the past but just not been shown on screen. I heard a rumor that Aussie with the Greek name got KOd badly by Ross pearson's boxing coach on TUF. Can anyone expand on this?

well, the TUF production in Brazil are certainly not innocent in this either

It's a fight gat everyone wants to see.

Back