Surprise Surprise, Mr Jonathan Jones lied under oath

The second post TS bump, just adds to all the fail in this thread... Gave me a little lulz though

The second post TS bump, just adds to all the fail in this thread... Gave me a little lulz though

The ole "I can't go 13 minutes without hating on Jon Jones" bump.

Just a judge of character reAlly. Liar, snitch, all sorts of things. Don't forget all the eyeballs on his mantle.

For the love of God, somebody shoot this monster in the face for this terrible crime!

there was already a thread about this. Yes,yes next week he will share a cell with adebisi and you will be in peace.

there was already a thread about this. Yes,yes next week he will share a cell with adebisi and you will be in peace.

adebisi-o.gif

Simon Adebisi is athletic as hell, he would easily be new lhw champion. He would tear you a new one

I hate Jon Jones but this thread...really? Who cares? There is a lot more real stuff to dislike about the guy.

Jones loses to 1990s Adebesi !

Adebesi is dead? (oh..the character lol but Akinnuoye-Agbaje is still alive!)

So many whiney bitches poring over everything Jones says or does just looking for an excuse to cry about something. It's more cringeworthy than the McGoat threads. I so badly wanted DC to win and was kind of resigned to feeling like crap when he didn't but at least now I think I can have a little chuckle at what all the bitter haters out there will be going through.

Thanks chaps.

Back