SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

As someone who has had experience with a relative that had brain cancer, it's impossible for John McCain to be that cogent and lucid if he is on his death bed in the final stage of brain cancer as they have implied for months. Either they are exaggerating his condition to avoid criticism of things he's said and done or someone else is saying all the stuff and attributing it to him. I don't know which would be more despicable.

Trump... Trump is more despicable

That's a very disingenuous statement about Ukraine and Crimea. The US has a lot of blame for the way things worked out in Russia, but it wasn't "beating the war drums" it was basically equivalent to conning the crippled kid out of his lunch money, the expansion of NATO caused problems and exceeded what the US said they would do, but part of that is also Russia's fault, had they not created an environment that had the former Warsaw Pact nations to fear for the their own fragile autonomy it wouldn't have happened.

Crimea historically belongs to the Tartars, The Soviets annexed it and persecuted the Tartars (not that the Tartars are great, peaceful people but if we are going to call things at face value, than even the pricks of the world deserve their representation). The population of Ukraine was starved out during the Stalin purges which created an opening for the ethnic Russians to move in. So please spare me the "Russia is just looking out for their people" they encouraged a relocation to displace Ukrainians and Tartars. As far as the "illegal coup" (please tell me of an instance when a coup is legal) there is blood on the hands of both sides as is being demonstrated by the information in the Manafort indictments and his support with Russian help to elect the now exiled president. Funny how the "punishment" for the "illegal coup" is annexing the most suitable port for the Black Sea fleet and the support for the independence of the mining rich region that also serves as a land access to Crimea, just amazing the coincidence isn't it? As far as the "vote of the Crimeans" the Tartars didn't support it,the ethnic Ukrainians didn't support it. The Russians shipped in a bunch of people that tilted the vote, it would be as if Saudi Arabia was successful in annexing Yemen then moved in a bunch of Saudi citizens and had a vote to join the Saudi kingdom, gee wonder which direction that vote would go.

so you are

1) not arguing against the coup and instead using ´´´whataboutism´´´ and blaming both sides. Everyone knows the Pro russian pro eurasian president Yanukovych is corrupt businessman but he was at least elected democratically.

2) So you are bringing up the accident in ukraine holdomor which majority of the world does not consider genocide but an accident. I have no doubt stalin wanted to teach the cossacks a lesson but for that many to die and then for it to destroy and cause much economic damage to the western half of the soviet union is unlikely to have been there plan. The economic cost and the issues it caused far exceed or prove it was unlikely that even if they wanted to kill some cossacks that they did not want that many dead or for costs that high to happen.

3) Crimea was part of the Russian empire. How far you want to go back it once had city states by the greeks!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Crimea

Simplified_historical_map_of_Ukrainian_borders_1654-2014.jpg

4) Soviets did not annex Crimea it was possession that the Russian empire got following wars. But even before the Crimean Khanate it was once in the posession of the Kievan Rus which some say is the best represetnation of Russia before the Russian empire.

1024px-Kievan-rus-1015-1113-%28en%29.png

3844-004-95704863.jpg

5) If we are being technical before the tatars and greeks there was a pre indo european culture and people in ukraine and what is today crimea. So if anything they were displaced but at the same time dont you think they would have closer genetically similarity to Russians of kievan rus and early Russian empire and today than the tatars or ottamans would have? Who by way the tatars moved in themselves were not native to that region.

The damage had already been done before the Clintons, again as I originally said, I am not absolving the Democrats I'm sure they would have done similar effect things. Clinton supported Yeltsin because he was a nonentity, but the dye had already been cast during the Bush Sr. administration. You are also looking at things with the benefit of hindsight, at that time before Yeltsin was known as the dancing drunk embarrassment he was the guy that stood up to the coup and rallied the support of the tank commanders that were sent to take control, up to that point he was a hero and a symbol of a "new Russia".

sure. keep buying the story ONLY told to you by the americans and the west. Ignore the Clinton administration taking advantage of Russia.
Not to blow your mind too hard, but that "US intelligence and military" rigging elections across the globe, was very republican. Our military is heavily republican. Suggesting "they would've never let the thing they wanted to happen, happen!" is kind of missing the reality of our foreign "policy".

Kinda the reason why Obama got a ton of shit for what he did in Libya from the left.

dont care not american. I think your intelligence agency is probably above the stupid two party system.

so you are

1) not arguing against the coup and instead using ´´´whataboutism´´´ and blaming both sides. Everyone knows the Pro russian pro eurasian president Yanukovych is corrupt businessman but he was at least elected democratically.

2) So you are bringing up the accident in ukraine holdomor which majority of the world does not consider genocide but an accident. I have no doubt stalin wanted to teach the cossacks a lesson but for that many to die and then for it to destroy and cause much economic damage to the western half of the soviet union is unlikely to have been there plan. The economic cost and the issues it caused far exceed or prove it was unlikely that even if they wanted to kill some cossacks that they did not want that many dead or for costs that high to happen.

3) Crimea was part of the Russian empire. How far you want to go back it once had city states by the greeks!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Crimea

Simplified_historical_map_of_Ukrainian_borders_1654-2014.jpg

4) Soviets did not annex Crimea it was possession that the Russian empire got following wars. But even before the Crimean Khanate it was once in the posession of the Kievan Rus which some say is the best represetnation of Russia before the Russian empire.

1024px-Kievan-rus-1015-1113-%28en%29.png

3844-004-95704863.jpg

5) If we are being technical before the tatars and greeks there was a pre indo european culture and people in ukraine and what is today crimea. So if anything they were displaced but at the same time dont you think they would have closer genetically similarity to Russians of kievan rus and early Russian empire and today than the tatars or ottamans would have? Who by way the tatars moved in themselves were not native to that region.
killing a few million Ukrainians is an accident? Alright, that pretty much sums up all I need to know about you. Thanks and goodbye, please block me because I have no further interest in talking to you. I'll be sure to tell my relatives that their family dying was "just an accident".

I dont know what US liberals want they will isolate themselves from the world and project two odd views. 1 hand they want mass immigration of muslims and no borders but on other they want to get confrontatial against china, russia and any country which is íntolerant´´´and does not stand for there Trany, cultural marxist garbage which is every country on earth except for canada, usa, and western europe and australia, new zealand. I just think it funny some of the állies´´´the US has but Russia could actually be force to contain china and work with against the islamism problem.

Not true. Clinton in 90s also played big role

<SelenaWow>
Fucking horseshit
Why even waste the time to type up such complete nonsense?
Really, liberals want mass Muslim immigration , open borders, and we want to have bad relations with China and Russia? That's the long and short of it?
Stupid statements like this are infuriating.
You have to be a complete partisan shill to believe that shit, and have absolutely no understanding of the situation to paint such a black and white picture

dont care not american. I think your intelligence agency is probably above the stupid two party system.

Well you not caring and not being American has led you to be incredibly misinformed. So unless you're ok with continuing to sound ignorant, try learning from Americans who do care.

killing a few million Ukrainians is an accident? Alright, that pretty much sums up all I need to know about you. Thanks and goodbye, please block me because I have no further interest in talking to you. I'll be sure to tell my relatives that their family dying was "just an accident".

i miss spoke i believe it was intentional food hoarding and shortage but believe it effect was more than what they expected and was not meant to kill so many.
okay so you accepted the facts i posted and are now only arguing about if holodomor was an accident? I am saying in my opinion there is little evidence to suggest they wanted 7 million people to die and for the soviet economy and one of most productive soviet state (Ukraine) to be economically destroyed and ruined.

it just does not make sense.

why dont you read about it? Historians around the world are divided.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor

like it or not but it cannot be compared to the holocaust, armenian genocide or the african holocaust done by the belgians in central africa.

Well you not caring and not being American has led you to be incredibly misinformed. So unless you're ok with continuing to sound ignorant, try learning from Americans who do care.

so you think your intelligence agencies are not above the right and left wing scheme?
<SelenaWow>
Fucking horseshit
Why even waste the time to type up such complete nonsense?
Really, liberals want mass Muslim immigration , open borders, and we want to have bad relations with China and Russia? That's the long and short of it?
Stupid statements like this are infuriating.
You have to be a complete partisan shill to believe that shit, and have absolutely no understanding of the situation to paint such a black and white picture

it is the view i get from seeing how most left wing western country parties are for open borders, muslim immigration, and cultural marxist stuff. I see it in war room to. It seems all the left posters have to defend islam 24/7 and are always absent in threads criticizing it or about rape gangs, and islamic terror. I also notice it in western media outelts that attack Russia for its gay laws and trans laws but then are silent on china and the islamic world. Any thread on gays and trans everywhere it left wing posters defending it and claiming ´´bigots´´´against it.

if you block me and refuse to adjust your view point to the other facts i posted then that is a shame. I will admit i typed wrong i do believe it happened and was intentional but i am arguing against it being intended to kill so many or cause damage it did.

also why dont you congratulate me on posting the truth about Crimea and Ukraine history? Where is my like to my post from you on me posting facts?

so you think your intelligence agencies are not above the right and left wing scheme?

Of course they're not. They fucking take part in it on an almost daily basis. I think you should either properly educate yourself on this topic "you don't care about" before forming your thoughts.

It's always good to be familiar with actual reality when trying to comment on it.

Of course they're not. They fucking take part in it on an almost daily basis. I think you should either properly educate yourself on this topic "you don't care about" before forming your thoughts.

It's always good to be familiar with actual reality when trying to comment on it.

what are we arguing about now? You think the republicans in the intelligence agency know Trump is russian asset and helped to get him elected?

I am saying i dont believe the intelligence agencies of your country are that weak and stupid for a Russian asset to get elected. I think there may be some corrupt business finance deal between trump and some russian oligarchs but nothing worse than the ties politicains in US have to saudi arabia, Israel or the UK.

I am saying i dont care if it is mostly republican administrations that are doing the neocon anti Russian propaganda to me it same side of coin because under Clinton they also did the same. As above article i posted proved and then Obama also did the same. The coup in ukraine happened under obama administration and so did sanctions. But also be fair the pulling out of treaties with Russia and anti ballistic missile stuff happened under Bush. My guess is the neocons have shifted from hardline anti Russia to seeing Russia as useful asset and potential country can be used to confront china.

That's a very disingenuous statement about Ukraine and Crimea. The US has a lot of blame for the way things worked out in Russia, but it wasn't "beating the war drums" it was basically equivalent to conning the crippled kid out of his lunch money, the expansion of NATO caused problems and exceeded what the US said they would do, but part of that is also Russia's fault, had they not created an environment that had the former Warsaw Pact nations to fear for the their own fragile autonomy it wouldn't have happened.

Crimea historically belongs to the Tartars, The Soviets annexed it and persecuted the Tartars (not that the Tartars are great, peaceful people but if we are going to call things at face value, than even the pricks of the world deserve their representation). The population of Ukraine was starved out during the Stalin purges which created an opening for the ethnic Russians to move in. So please spare me the "Russia is just looking out for their people" they encouraged a relocation to displace Ukrainians and Tartars. As far as the "illegal coup" (please tell me of an instance when a coup is legal) there is blood on the hands of both sides as is being demonstrated by the information in the Manafort indictments and his support with Russian help to elect the now exiled president. Funny how the "punishment" for the "illegal coup" is annexing the most suitable port for the Black Sea fleet and the support for the independence of the mining rich region that also serves as a land access to Crimea, just amazing the coincidence isn't it? As far as the "vote of the Crimeans" the Tartars didn't support it,the ethnic Ukrainians didn't support it. The Russians shipped in a bunch of people that tilted the vote, it would be as if Saudi Arabia was successful in annexing Yemen then moved in a bunch of Saudi citizens and had a vote to join the Saudi kingdom, gee wonder which direction that vote would go.

that is not true. Many ethnic ukrainians supported the vote they just happen to speak russian. And to be honest there is basically no difference between russian slavs and ukrainian slavs in phenotype or genetic history at least if you consider russian slavs who live west of the urals.

it is the view i get from seeing how most left wing western country parties are for open borders, muslim immigration, and cultural marxist stuff. I see it in war room to. It seems all the left posters have to defend islam 24/7 and are always absent in threads criticizing it or about rape gangs, and islamic terror. I also notice it in western media outelts that attack Russia for its gay laws and trans laws but then are silent on china and the islamic world. Any thread on gays and trans everywhere it left wing posters defending it and claiming ´´bigots´´´against it.
No one is fucking for open borders and mass immigration. You are trying to push forward a false narrative that isn't true
It's like saying liberals are for AIDS because they let gays marry. You are oversimplifying complex subjects to try and score political points and make people you disagree with look stupid. It's fucking tiring, and any one with a brain can see right through this bullshit way of conversing that's become common place

You speak with no shades or nuance, it is either Libs want to open all borders, and turn the world into a gay utopia, and get fucked in the ass by muslims--but not people just wanting humane immigration policies, and a path to solve issues that create these immigration isssues to start with

So tired of the "but what about. ..." arguments. The issues with Islam, China, and Russia are separate issues that require separate conversations and solutions--and when someone tries to specifically tackle the issue of Russia, you guys just go "but what about Saudi Arabia...!?!"
We aren't fucking talking about Saudi Arabia right now, are we?. We're talking about Russia. Have a China and Islam talk in a China or Islam thread

No one is fucking for open borders and mass immigration. You are trying to push forward a false narrative that isn't true
It's like saying liberals are for AIDS because they let gays marry. You are oversimplifying complex subjects to try and score political points and make people you disagree with look stupid. It's fucking tiring, and any one with a brain can see right through this bullshit way of conversing that's become common place

You speak with no shades or nuance, it is either Libs want to open all borders, and turn the world into a gay utopia, and get fucked in the ass by muslims--but not people just wanting humane immigration policies, and a path to solve issues that create these immigration isssues to start with

So tired of the "but what about. ..." arguments. The issues with Islam, China, and Russia are separate issues that require separate conversations and solutions--and when someone tries to specifically tackle the issue of Russia, you guys just go "but what about Saudi Arabia...!?!"
We aren't fucking talking about Saudi Arabia right now, are we?. We're talking about Russia. Have a China and Islam talk in a China or Islam thread

you may want humane immigration but i have seen people saying no borders should exist and take the liberal approach to everything which means DO MORE to be tolerant etc.

you may want humane immigration but i have seen people saying no borders should exist and take the liberal approach to everything which means DO MORE to be tolerant etc.
"People"
I can find a crazy person on the internet to say literally anything
No serious, semi intelligent person worth listening to has ever said they want open borders and unchecked immigration.

And again, this feeds right into the problem of the breakdown of communication
Looking ONLY at the extremes, seeing everything in simple black and white terms as if immigration debate was simply "open borders or closed borders"
That is not what the immigration debate is about
And it's a disingenuous lie that keeps being spread that liberals want terrorists to come in and rape our women

what are we arguing about now? You think the republicans in the intelligence agency know Trump is russian asset and helped to get him elected?

Only select individuals, but adorable misinterpretation of what I was actually saying.

You seem to think our government or military is removed from the Republican/Democratic dynamic that infects our country. Yet you're referring to a very, very large amount of people with party affiliations. Those very party affiliations cause 90% of the internal conflicts within our federal agencies.

So your fantasies of some magical deep-state in America that isn't beholden to party is just that; fantasy. You would be very well aware of this if you lived in the country or followed the news here at all.

I am saying i dont believe the intelligence agencies of your country are that weak and stupid for a Russian asset to get elected.

Then you simply are misinformed about America. The end.

I think there may be some corrupt business finance deal between trump and some russian oligarchs but nothing worse than the ties politicains in US have to saudi arabia, Israel or the UK.

"Nothing worse" than "terrible" is still terrible.

I am saying i dont care if it is mostly republican administrations that are doing the neocon anti Russian propaganda to me it same side of coin because under Clinton they also did the same.

Yeah perfect example. Only you intentionally placed the party pretending Trump's done nothing wrong with Russia in your example. So if the government in no way would let that happen... why are half of those same people defending it?

As above article i posted proved and then Obama also did the same. The coup in ukraine happened under obama administration and so did sanctions. But also be fair the pulling out of treaties with Russia and anti ballistic missile stuff happened under Bush. My guess is the neocons have shifted from hardline anti Russia to seeing Russia as useful asset and potential country can be used to confront china.

Yeah because as everyone knows, Russia will always help us over China.

Dude, you seriously need to read up on some shit before making posts like this. Every incorrect thing you're saying seems to stem from nothing but unfiltered ignorance.

that is not true. Many ethnic ukrainians supported the vote they just happen to speak russian. And to be honest there is basically no difference between russian slavs and ukrainian slavs in phenotype or genetic history at least if you consider russian slavs who live west of the urals.

And this relates to what we were discussing, how?

Only select individuals, but adorable misinterpretation of what I was actually saying.

You seem to think our government or military is removed from the Republican/Democratic dynamic that infects our country. Yet you're referring to a very, very large amount of people with party affiliations. Those very party affiliations cause 90% of the internal conflicts within our federal agencies.

So your fantasies of some magical deep-state in America that isn't beholden to party is just that; fantasy. You would be very well aware of this if you lived in the country or followed the news here at all.

Then you simply are misinformed about America. The end.

"Nothing worse" than "terrible" is still terrible.

Yeah perfect example. Only you intentionally placed the party pretending Trump's done nothing wrong with Russia in your example. So if the government in no way would let that happen... why are half of those same people defending it?

Yeah because as everyone knows, Russia will always help us over China.

Dude, you seriously need to read up on some shit before making posts like this. Every incorrect thing you're saying seems to stem from nothing but unfiltered ignorance.

And this relates to what we were discussing, how?

1) well not to rain on your cocky parade but to be honest you dont know either. You are not in the inner circle and you have no idea what motivates individuals or if they might have higher loyalty to something. It is extremely arrogant and i argue stupid to think you have it all figured out and that it so black and white.

2) so you believe the republican leadership is okay to deal with Russia because it helps them? What is it you think Trump guilty of?

"People"
I can find a crazy person on the internet to say literally anything
No serious, semi intelligent person worth listening to has ever said they want open borders and unchecked immigration.

And again, this feeds right into the problem of the breakdown of communication
Looking ONLY at the extremes, seeing everything in simple black and white terms as if immigration debate was simply "open borders or closed borders"
That is not what the immigration debate is about
And it's a disingenuous lie that keeps being spread that liberals want terrorists to come in and rape our women

dude i have seen posters post links to politicians saying that stuff or university kids and uni professors saying that stuff.

1) well not to rain on your cocky parade but to be honest you dont know either.

Please tell me what "inner circle" I have to be in to know the publicly stated political affiliations of those leading this country? Tell me what it is, you seem to know exactly what you're talking about. So what is this inner circle?

You are not in the inner circle and you have no idea what motivates individuals or if they might have higher loyalty to something. It is extremely arrogant and i argue stupid to think you have it all figured out and that it so black and white.

But you do know, because you ARE in this magical inner circle? Listen I understand just not knowing things about a country you don't live in, but step back and try to realize how stupid you're sounding right now.

What inner circle was at play as half the government obstructed the other half from doing anything for 8 years?

2) so you believe the republican leadership is okay to deal with Russia because it helps them? What is it you think Trump guilty of?

Dude. You gotta actually read what you're replying to. I'm saying your implication that "a mysterious they would never let Trump be president unless they wanted him to" entirely ignores the reality of our elections and our government. A subject you're very obviously ignorant about.

Please tell me what "inner circle" I have to be in to know the publicly stated political affiliations of those leading this country? Tell me what it is, you seem to know exactly what you're talking about. So what is this inner circle?

But you do know, because you ARE in this magical inner circle? Listen I understand just not knowing things about a country you don't live in, but step back and try to realize how stupid you're sounding right now.

What inner circle was at play as half the government obstructed the other half from doing anything for 8 years?

Dude. You gotta actually read what you're replying to. I'm saying your implication that "a mysterious they would never let Trump be president unless they wanted him to" entirely ignores the reality of our elections and our government. A subject you're very obviously ignorant about.

i am not in any inner circle i am just saying history shows that everything is not done in the open. You seem to believe that if someone has ´republican´by their name then they are only loyal to the party and have no other ideology they could support.

you resort to attacks and pound your chest and argue that you know the ´truth´and that everyone is either republican or democrat. My view is that i dont think the same CIA that has rigged elections abroad would somehow let a russian agent become president. But i guess you think that is true or they were asleep because you seem suggest Trump is russian agent.

Back