SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

What's the standard for not being included in this group? If everyone is being held to the Russian standard, why the hell is the USA there?

Last edited:
I have a sinking feeling that this post will be ignored.

Sad, because it's 100% truth.

It's also 100% gold.

That tweet a year ago rustled the libs. Him wanting Russia back today is rustling the libs.

That's called a win-win. They simply do not get tired of it.

So...this is it? again?
Depends what you mean by "it"?

If you mean "further evidence of Trump's corruption that the right wing media and Republican base will spin or ignore," then yes, this is it.

It's also 100% gold.

That tweet a year ago rustled the libs. Him wanting Russia back today is rustling the libs.

That's called a win-win. They simply do not get tired of it.

So as America kowtows to Russia, and it's ok because it's a "win"?

{<huh}

What's the standard for being not being included in this group? If everyone is being held to the Russian standard, why the hell is the USA there?

Exactly lol. I'm all about RealPolitik and American power, don't get me wrong, but it's absolutely crazy that no one talks about how we are held to no standard. It's great for America, but Russia did a super mild invasion of part of the Ukraine. America invades the shit out of several countries, completely overtaking their sovereignty as well as going on a world bombing tour on a daily basis and no one says boo.

America absolutely runs the world.

well considering it has Canada, France, and Italy....

why are we even taking it serious still in the first place?

seriously, Italy?
What has France done, period, since losing it's colonies? nothing.....

well considering it has Canada, France, and Italy....

why are we even taking it serious still in the first place?

seriously, Italy?
What has France done, period, since losing it's colonies? nothing.....

Holy shit, you guys will defend anything."What, like you're so pure?" is the new mantra of the brain-dead right.

Holy shit, you guys will defend anything."What, like you're so pure?" is the new mantra of the brain-dead right.
where did I defend Russia even in the slightest? oh that's right I didn't

Objectively, France is not a world power, hasn't been for at least 50 years, and contributes what exactly?

Italy, the country w/ the five star movement about to take it out the Euro zone? w/ a horrible economy? virtually zero foreign relations that matter?

also don't ever refer to me as 'you guys', you sound ridiculous when you do so.

Good, Russia will be a great ally in the 21st century against the beast that is China.

Good relations with Russia can only help the U.S. and the world at large! How come the Liberal nuts can't grasp that simple fact? So Obama reaching out to Iran doesn't make him a traitor but Statesman after he gave away the farm. But President Trump reaching out to another nuclear superpower to smooth relations, somehow makes him a traitor? Are you liberal dems listening to yourselves? Obama gave way too many concessions to Iran. America needs Russia's help in dealing with Iran, Syria, China, North Africa, and Middle East.
President Trump is deviously cunning! Mr. President, keep up the good work and stay strong!

where did I defend Russia even in the slightest? oh that's right I didn't

Objectively, France is not a world power, hasn't been for at least 50 years, and contributes what exactly?

Italy, the country w/ the five star movement about to take it out the Euro zone? w/ a horrible economy? virtually zero foreign relations that matter?

also don't ever refer to me as 'you guys', you sound ridiculous when you do so.

Dude, you guys are pathetic. What's the point of winning elections when you end up throwing all principle out the window?

So...this is it? again?

Nope, and no one is saying it is. Are you incapable of processing information on more than one topic at a time?

There is more to the world than optics..

You should post this in the thread about Trump “reaching out to NFL players” and the one about his pardons. Trump apparently doesn’t know this.

Oh and can you tell me why this is smart or a good idea?

Nope, and no one is saying it is. Are you incapable of processing information on more than one topic at a time?

You should post this in the thread about Trump “reaching out to NFL players” and the one about his pardons. Trump apparently doesn’t know this.

Oh and can you tell me why this is smart or a good idea?

It's better that all of the influential nations in the world have a seat at the table and be heard. The policy of "not lending legitimacy to the regime" is stupid. The people of said nation make their leader legit, whether others like it or not.

If Obama did it, you whiners would argue for it being a good idea.

What's the standard for being not being included in this group? If everyone is being held to the Russian standard, why the hell is the USA there?

I think the fact that despite their massive natural resources and their incredibly talented and educated population, Russia keeps drifting deeper and deeper into the third world, as other third world nations are pushing ahead of it.

India, China and Brazil are far better candidates at this point.

Good relations with Russia can only help the U.S. and the world at large! How come the Liberal nuts can't grasp that simple fact? So Obama reaching out to Iran doesn't make him a traitor but Statesman after he gave away the farm. But President Trump reaching out to another nuclear superpower to smooth relations, somehow makes him a traitor? Are you liberal dems listening to yourselves? Obama gave way too many concessions to Iran. America needs Russia's help in dealing with Iran, Syria, China, North Africa, and Middle East.
President Trump is deviously cunning! Mr. President, keep up the good work and stay strong!
probably because, and I know this is a little tough to follow. W tried to improve relations with Russia/Putin, you know the whole "I looked into his soul and I see a good man". That blew up in W's face.
Obama tried to work with Putin, remember the whole "let me get through the election and I can work on these items with you" that got people like you all worked up? That blew up in Obama's face as well, he backed off Syria because "the Russians and Putin are going to handle this one", now it's "oh, what about that red line in the sand Obama? You dun goofed"

Putin played both of them, you think Trump is going to have better results with Putin? You think Putin is really going to go in and say "hey Syria, China, North Africa and Middle East we're working with the Americans here because we both want what is best for all of you"? Putin is playing everyone, he's an organized crime boss running a country. His own actions have proven that the time for "working out good relations" have long since sailed.

I think the fact that despite their massive natural resources and their incredibly talented and educated population, Russia keeps drifting deeper and deeper into the third world, as other third world nations are pushing ahead of it.

India, China and Brazil are far better candidates at this point.

Economically it makes sense, and I do believe that's technically what the inclusive status is based on. However, Russia was not excluded for economic reasons. They were excluded over Crimea.

Economically it makes sense, and I do believe that's technically what the inclusive status is based on. However, Russia was not excluded for economic reasons. They were excluded over Crimea.

Economically Russia is now what? the 13th economy and shrinking?

It has a lot of natural resources and they span from Asia to Europe, so they are only relevant geographically at this point.

Economically Russia is now what? the 13th economy and shrinking?

It has a lot of natural resources and they span from Asia to Europe, so they are only relevant geographically at this point.

I acknowledge their economic standing. That isn't the reason they were kicked out though. They got kicked out over Crimea. So with that said, what leg does the US have to stand on with their history? Who are they to call anyone out, and vote countries out of the group based on questionable military actions?

Back