Seauxthern Dead
Reaction score
So it was worse than we thought...

Torn AC joint cartilage,
Inflamed Bursa,
Large bone spur,
Bruised Rotator Cuff
Major Labrum Tear...

I'll have pictures that I can scan shortly, but right now it feels like a knife stuck in me. He's saying 2-3 months.

Hopefully you heal up and your labia gets better.

Pwnt.

That sucks man. I've been staring down the barrel of teh surgery gun for a long time. It will happen eventually, but I'm a chicken, so I'll probably wait until my arm completely stops working.

Heal up quick.

Holy sweet behaysoos. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

Thats what you get for doing those stupid squats and deadlifts. No one ever fucked up a shoulder curling I bet ya!

Thats what you get for doing those stupid squats and deadlifts. No one ever fucked up a shoulder curling I bet ya!

I've heard people can get sprained vaginas from curling to much.

I blame lack of athletic knowledge and work rate. As a flanker I had to hit more than anyone else. The rugby players that have long careers learn to do this and other skills technically and ease off the throttle at times. I didn't, and instead just played smashsmash 100% of the time and my body said nope.

I blame lack of athletic knowledge and work rate. As a flanker I had to hit more than anyone else. The rugby players that have long careers learn to do this and other skills technically and ease off the throttle at times. I didn't, and instead just played smashsmash 100% of the time and my body said nope.

I learned during my first season of play (Last year) that I can't just bulldoze everyone all the time. A well timed lighter hit is far better than just running through them like a locomotive. I fucked up my hip last year always chasing down and dive tackling everybody.

Good luck with the recovery, Richmond!

Complete overhaul, good stuff.
I am counting on you for OHP comp next year.

Back