Surely Mitrione gets a NC on appeal

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Can't see how the commission can't overturn that decision

4-3 in Bellator and on a 3 fight losing streak. And he has dealt with a Athletic Commission before with the Travis Browne constant eye poking situation and the Athletic Commission didn't do anything.

He got whipped.....the outcome would have been the same without the small headbutt

I mean, it had an impact, but the guy literally floundered around pathetically for like 90 seconds while showing zero defense or ability to handle the ground game. I'm not saying his head was totally clear, but the headbutt was akin to a big punch (and was accidental), and he had plenty of time on the ground to do something and not get horribly stopped.

Mitriones fights in Bellator always play out so weird.

You never know what you're going to get in a Mitrione fight.. An almost double ko vs Fedor, a mouthpiece that kept flying out vs. Sergei, almost being finished and getting up like the alarm is going off to win vs. that Samoan dude, or even back in the UFC when a golf ball popped out of his eye vs. Travis Browne..

At the end of the day, Matt Mitrione is must see MMA.

You never know what you're going to get in a Mitrione fight.. An almost double ko vs Fedor, a mouthpiece that kept flying out vs. Sergei, almost being finished and getting up like the alarm is going off to win vs. that Samoan dude, or even back in the UFC when a golf ball popped out of his eye vs. Travis Browne..

At the end of the day, Matt Mitrione is must see MMA.
Let's not forget the 15 seconds KO of Kharitonov's balls.

Or how Matt accused Roy Nelson of putting his big toe in the fence to mantain crucifix position

“Roy then took his right big toe and lifted his foot off the ground and stuck it inside the fence,” Mitrione said. “And then for 45 seconds — or 40 seconds or so — inside of that round when he was on top of me punching me or elbowing me, he was cheating. He had all this leverage, because he was pushing off the fence driving into me.”

At one point, referee Dan Miragliotta did warn Nelson after being prompted by Mitrione. But then Nelson started landing more shots to Mitrione’s head and Miragliotta was focused on that, Mitrione said.

Nelson’s willingness to work outside the rules has soured him big time on “Big County,” Mitrione said.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...r-cheating-in-the-third-round-at-bellator-194

Back