Suredog I need your help

I tried to make mod but I'm an incel that can only bang Winnipeg 3's

Fantasies are meant to be just that, my friend.

If we go back to cam whoring I’ll make an announcement.......or not.....

ok well until then I just stare at your avatar and play with my pet weasel.

h31F8A96B

Bless your kind heart sir.

Sounds like @Clippy is one pot away from a full set on the stove.

Sounds like a boastful drug reference

Enjoy prison u fuker

I started "too many tongues on my balls" a few years back.

It has a slightly different meaning though.

It's like when someone is complaining about something that they have no right to complain about.

For instance, Doug says, "Netflix is coming like with too many shows"

And I say, "too many shows? That's like having too many tongues on my balls"

Listen friends I;ve got it, a new phrase.

"Too many Pots on the stove"

I want to coin this and need youre help

So it means too many things on the go at once like when your wife makes Christmas dinner and tried to cook carrots peas turnuops etc etc so many pots on the stovre it get confusing and I get yelled at

so

I say lets say that toh others

Say your friend Bob comes up to you and youre like Hay Bob wahts up eh says oh man so much so much on the go I cant keep up im fixing my boat and trying to build all these shelves and my vrc is broken tetc etc ec

You say to bob you say "/Damn bob it sounds like you got too many pots on the stove!!!

I need you guys to add this to your fdaily vernacular and drop it like its hot often and heavy

This will spread the phrase and imbed it DEEP into societ and help me make a legacy a name for myself, coint eh phrase if you will

People and historicans will trace it be back and be like who started this

It is a win win win for us all cuase all roads will lead to suredog and this place will make more money and business and be like damn "too many pots on the stove it all started here

let's do it friends

Too many pans on the stove >>

This is one of the reasons why I think Fighter Kevin Lee has been unable to cement his legacy so far, I feel like he had too many pots on the stove and has been unable to focus.

After it catches on, charge everyone royalties around a nickel every time they say it. When you wake up one morning with a shitload of nickels at your front door, give the rest of the Sherdoggers here 15%

I don’t have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of so I can never have too many pots on the stove.

Hail @Clippy

I don’t have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of so I can never have too many pots on the stove.

Hail @Clippy

Pots to piss in

damn

I bet my great great granfather coined the phrase

"Too many piss pots under the bed"

Man you know - we think how could we live back then

Modern day bathrooms are a convenience but

How nice would it be to wake up and have to piss, roll over and piss off the side of your bed into the chamber-pot and fall right back to sleep

Back