1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Suprise visit from Curtis Hill

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Dead Roman, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Dead Roman

Dead Roman Orange Belt

Curtis Hill, A Megaton Dias blackbelt made a surprise visit to our gym tonight. He taught our usual class and I gotta say, aside from being a cool dude, he was an excellent teacher. It was really cool to see him go right through our best guys like it was nothing.

2. theninjafoot

theninjafoot White Belt

No way! This is the best post I have ever read on sherdog. That is my instructor and good friend. I knew he was in Texas and I ended up teaching on Monday because he wasn't back yet. You just made my day! Hell, you just made my month!

Curtis is a great instructor but better yet a great person. Glad to see him get some props on sherdog. I definitely didn't expect to see this tonight...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  3. Dead Roman

Dead Roman Orange Belt

he was very cool. I dont know if he expected to teach our class. We pretty much sat in the cage while the kids class was going on in awe of him. He rolled with a few guys (im disappointed I didnt get to roll with him) and just kindof started teaching, and it rolled over into the main class. It was very cool of him to do that for free.

4. theninjafoot

theninjafoot White Belt

Yep, that sounds like him... He really loves Jiu-jitsu and It shows. It sucks you didn't get to roll with him but allow me to give you a brief synopsis of what you missed since I roll with him all the time. He mounts, you tap. He doesn't mount, you still tap. hehe...:icon_chee

5. Hades666

Hades666 Banned Banned

any cool vids of curtis?

6. theninjafoot

theninjafoot White Belt

Not really that I know of. There is a video of his fight with Jens Pulver somewhere but that doesn't showcase his Jiu-jitsu at all.