Law Supreme Court on employer provided Birth Control - edit: Bunker Boy removes Progress

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With the threat of Employers having the option of removing birth control as provided coverage, Supreme Court to decide if they should be able to or not. Trump Administration (likely being bitches trying to spite Obama) is enabling companies to remove birth control in providing benefits.

In the worst case scenario, Employers should at least let people get Birth Control directly through their carrier.

Any Conservative who disagrees with this is a hypercrite for whining that the Liberals are trying to control the way you live

Last edited:
On one side we've got corporate interest, and on the other side we have normal citizens in a nation that doesn't need more single parents and children as wards of the state.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Employers should not be forced to provide plans that include birth control. Employees should not be prohibited from seeking plans that include birth control.

You'd be hard pressed to find someone against birth control, but you managed to convince yourself 1/2 the country is against it. Congratulations!

You'd be hard pressed to find someone against birth control, but you managed to convince yourself 1/2 the country is against it. Congratulations!
People (except for the far right) arent against birth control. The issue is bigoted rights believe Employers doesnt have to provide birth control as part of their insurance coverage.

Employers in charge of your medication. Winning strategy.

I want to know the percentage of people are against this and who are also against M4A.

On one side we've got corporate interest, and on the other side we have normal citizens in a nation that doesn't need more single parents and children as wards of the state.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Americans don't seem to give a shit about corporate interests or else they would vote against the corporate politicians.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Does planned parenthood provide free birth control? Install an IUD, no need for constant pills.

Feels like this one isn't going the Democrats' way. Our court is ready to go after all of women's reproductive rights, they've been preparing this for a while.

I'm curious what the argument is for not offering birth control. I understand not wanting to support abortion for religious reasons (I don't agree but I do understand) but birth control escapes me.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I think this is what an indirect theocracy looks like. Instead of religions writing all of the laws, religions simply refuse to abide by the laws they don't like. And just like that, you're operating under religious rule because you can't rely on the government to enforce the law if someone claims "Religion".

So, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism can all eventually start saying "Your laws don't apply to my religious believers."

I hope that's not where we're headed.

Last edited:
Most employers, insurance companies and health plans want you to have birth control. You see, it is much cheaper and safer than child birth. From an employers perspective, pregnant employees are not the best - miss a lot of work, will need a bunch of time off, will be distracted and tired.

The only reason an employer would not want t provide birth control that I can think of is for religious reasons. Doesn't seem like an employer should be able to do that.

If Kavanaugh sides with making sure companies cannot deny birth control as part of their insurance packages...

Employers should not be forced to provide plans that include birth control. Employees should not be prohibited from seeking plans that include birth control.
You dont think the state should encourage ritual sacrifice?

Does planned parenthood provide free birth control? Install an IUD, no need for constant pills.

Religious conservatives have been against IUDs as well. Go figure. Or give women the cheap pills and work towards solutions that mitigate their effects or remove their need altogether.

Or align with the GOP, who slashes public health funding wherever it has the power of the purse.

Feels like this one isn't going the Democrats' way. Our court is ready to go after all of women's reproductive rights, they've been preparing this for a while.
It’s okay we got Joseph R. Biden to protect women’s righ-“I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.”

Never mind we’re fucked

Religious conservatives have been against IUDs as well. Go figure. Or give women the cheap pills and work towards solutions that mitigate their effects or remove their need altogether.

Or align with the GOP, who slashes public health funding wherever it has the power of the purse.
I'm against the pill, systemically fucking with hormones is a dangerous game. Especially for decades for some women. But free IUDs should be easy enough.
Republicans should embrace planned parenthood imo. Fund it more, not less.

Next we'll have Trump supported Christian groups suing to prevent employers from being forced to have health insurance that cover your children's vaccines. What's to stop 'sincerely held moral objections' to any arbitrary treatment? Cancer is just the uncontrollable, yet natural, division of cells; chemo is thwarting the will of god! Absurdity.

Back