Supreme Court strikes down NY law

So NY counties can still require character references for permit applicants? That sucks.

It’s going to be more wide sweeping that just something that effects NY. It will be a benchmark for the future, like the Heller decision. The second amendment has been undermined by local municipalities and the federal government for far too long. This isn’t perfect but it starts to set a precedent towards more logical interpretations of the second amendment at a time when it is needed more than ever.

It’s going to be more wide sweeping that just something that effects NY. It will be a benchmark for the future, like the Heller decision. The second amendment has been undermined by local municipalities and the federal government for far too long. This isn’t perfect but it starts to set a precedent towards more logical interpretations of the second amendment at a time when it is needed more than ever.
And soon they'll be overturning CA's ban on "high capacity" magazines.

<{jackyeah}>

Need to do the same with featureless rifles and everything else that have absolutely no bearing on lethality left over from the AWB’s.
That should bother me but it really doesn't. I've shot an AR15 with a "featureless" grip and was pleasantly surprised. But yeah, they need to strike down that stupid shit too.

I’m so fucking pumped about this I can’t even put it into words. NJ blows & I can finally carry in my own state like a real American

Murphy crying gives me much joy

Back