Law Supreme Court order allows Trump’s new green card rule to take effect

What's wrong with wanting people who immigrate to your country to be productive members of society? Not that everyone on food stamps necessarily isn't, but we're talking about immigrants by the millions.
Because they're simultaneously rolling back benefit options and totals, and some are for children. Things like this.

Why should I pay for anyone coming to live in my country?

Your'e "paying for it" as much as I'm paying for wars, Alabama freeways, or Vermont Social Services? We live in a society, you nut.

And I don't even f'n live in the country and I pay taxes, so stop your whining.

Your'e "paying for it" as much as I'm paying for wars, Alabama freeways, or Vermont Social Services? We live in a society, you nut.

Concession accepted, I shouldn’t have to pay for people coming here.

You on the other hand are required to pay taxes to pay for national defense, infrastructure, and a social safety net.

Our safety nets are beyond capacity now, only a moron would exacerbate the situation by importing more and more people who can’t support themselves.

[
I’m not sure if this is an attempt to label me racist, if so, that’s pathetic.

Illegal immigration, this confuses the liberal mind....
I don't think you're a racist.

All these witnesses staring at your signature is making you paranoid bro.

Damn Right!

it’s simply been amazing to see. The globalists class seethes with anger. They want the votes, they want the cheap labor, they want the street protection from patriotic Americans.

remember that Bernie used to be for closed borders as well, before the globalist identitarian lunatic left got to him.

Why don't you just say Democrats when you say Globalists? I mean that is who you mean. And I love how one minute Trump is under the influence of globalist and the other he's the hero you've been waiting for. Your politics need a huge heaping of reality.

Concession accepted, I shouldn’t have to pay for people coming here.

You on the other hand are required to pay taxes to pay for national defense, infrastructure, and a social safety net.

Our safety nets are beyond capacity now, only a moron would exacerbate the situation by importing more and more people who can’t support themselves.

Illegals who come here for work and pay taxes can't support themselves yet we have Americans who sit at home choosing not to work but the real problem is the illegals?

"You dont wanna pay for X? But you're already paying for Y and Z!"
Brilliant logic.

Illegals who come here for work and pay taxes can't support themselves yet we have Americans who sit at home choosing not to work but the real problem is the illegals?

I too support breaking the law for totally unrelated reason.

What a stupid fucking analogy.

isn't this a moot point? all i've heard from the msm is that immigrants (legal and illegal) do not use these different welfare programs. it's only the americans

Lets be real here, Dems want these people to come here because they want their vote. Nothing more. How many broken promises do Dems make to these guillable immigrants?

So it's funny to me to see all these leftists nuts vouching for immigrants to come in this country uncontested because you know their true intent.

Oh I see you're suddenly back to being a law and order Republican. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

As someone who's gone through the immigration process all this misinformation is pissing me off.

The green card rule is neither "new", nor is it "Trump's". This rule existed for literal decades, and visa petitioners sign off on it MULTIPLE TIMES during the application process.

It's literally the law and has been for a long ass time. The only difference is Trump is enforcing it. The fact that the SCOTUS ruled 5-4....4 votes that the law in place isn't the law in place? It's fucking beyond me.

Oh I see you're suddenly back to being a law and order Republican. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The only alternative is cheerleading for illegals with the democrats.

I’ll vote republican, thanks.

That is the only problem I have with any immigration. If they are upstanding, hard-working wanna-be Americans, why not come legally? I'm not an expert on immigration law, but it is law. If it does not allow for enough manual laborers or permit refugees from 3 countries over, then work to change the law to your liking.
It disturbs me that people advocate for allowing illegal immigrants in order to fill low paying jobs. This continues the victimization of these at risk people by circumventing our laws. I would think the immigrants dream is not to be a second class, occupant of the U.S. of A, but a citizen. I want them to have the same protections as every other worker and earn the same fair wage. I want them to enjoy the benefits every US citizen has, if they are US citizens.

isn't this a moot point? all i've heard from the msm is that immigrants (legal and illegal) do not use these different welfare programs. it's only the americans

They do. Watch Rogan's podcast with Joey Diaz about "training programs" before Russians migrate to the US. They teach them how to collect benefits soon as they land and how to maximize welfare benefits. They provide these free classes for people who are about to move to the US.

That is the only problem I have with any immigration. If they are upstanding, hard-working wanna-be Americans, why not come legally? I'm not an expert on immigration law, but it is law. If it does not allow for enough manual laborers or permit refugees from 3 countries over, then work to change the law to your liking.
It disturbs me that people advocate for allowing illegal immigrants in order to fill low paying jobs. This continues the victimization of these at risk people by circumventing our laws. I would think the immigrants dream is not to be a second class, occupant of the U.S. of A, but a citizen. I want them to have the same protections as every other worker and earn the same fair wage. I want them to enjoy the benefits every US citizen has, if they are US citizens.

I believe most of the time it is out of necessity. I mean if coming in legally was easier and less expense then I am positive most would come this way.

Back