Law Supreme Court allows broad enforcement of Trump asylum rule

You're right. He shouldn't waste his time arguing with someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Go find another thread to complain in. You lost this argument to him.

BYE! <Arya01>

Too dumb to realize how dumb you are. lol

Since you are so smart,you shouldn't be wasting your time arguing with me. The DOJ needs (unlicensed) attorneys like you. Tell them all about your vast legal experience and how you just learned what an injunction is yesterday. Tell them all about the (non-existent) cases you have won. Im sure they will call you back.
https://www.justice.gov/careers/search-jobs

I enjoyed BTFOing you again. Bye ;)

Too dumb to realize how dumb you are. lol

More like :

3adz53.jpg

That's more accurate.

@second sight , WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THE THREAD TITLE?

If anything, it's the Supreme Court giving the Federal Judge not only the Middle Finger but they collectively turned around, pulled down their pants(robes) and mooned him. <Baelish01>
how do you edit a title on this website, it used to be edit, go advanced...I'm not seeing that option when I try

Well, at least nobody in this thread appears to be pro asylum shopping. Aka, pro open borders.

But, but, but....they're fleeing prosecution and war!! Yeah fuckin' right. They're fleeing a shitty country with high corruption and even higher unemployment. Thank god we can finally stop these freeloading cockroaches from invading our beautiful country.

There’s another thread on this. I just want to point out that the Court stayed the district court’s nationwide injunction. It hasn’t ruled on the administration’s asylum rules yet. A determination on that issue still needs to go up through the Ninth Circuit, and then to the SCOTUS.

One interesting aspect of this stay order is that it was 7-2, and Justice Kagan wrote it. Justices Sotomayor and Ginsburg dissented, for reasons that likely reflect their opinions on the merits of the case. While Kagan and Breyer may ultimately align with Sotomayor and Ginsburg, their position on this stay order does not portend favorable results for the illegal aliens.

The russler destroyed you. You should probably quit while you are down.

I'm curious.... How do you even breathe? You got trump's dick in your mouth, and now Russler's as well..

Good luck

I'm curious.... How do you even breathe? You got trump's dick in your mouth, and now Russler's as well..

Good luck
Lol, you probably don't realize but you have some pretty sick fantasies.

Good luck!1

Good luck

Why am I not surprised this post is coming from some doofus with Colin "Cleanser" Kapernickel kneeling in his avatar?

Why am I not surprised this post is coming from some doofus with Colin "Cleanser" Kapernickel kneeling in his avatar?

The effect that Kapernick has on you guys is amazing. To say he is living in your head rent free would be an understatement.

The effect that Kapernick has on you guys is amazing. To say he is living in your head rent free would be an understatement.
This coming from the guy accusing others of having a dick their mouth. <SelenaWow>

He's not living in my head at all. He's just an idiot, and I'm surprised so many guys look up him as a hero.

I think its black and brown people as a whole that's living in your head

Ohhhh, come-on-your-back-kid...you silly goose. Why would you sat that? You've deducted that I have black and brown people living in my head? Nobody lives in my head but. But if they did, all races would be welcome.

Back