"Supreme" Conor decked boxing champion | "spectacular head movement" | "more skillfull"

Again, a 5x multiple weight world champion fighting a guy making his pro debut...and he went 10 rounds...all the amount of hate for conor will never erase that fact...
Remember when you guys had huge threads sucking his balls and they went on forever?

I'm so glad those days are over

Best ever in boxing? Haha go to sleep nutt hugger.

Best ever lol
hard to argue he's not possibly the best defensive boxer ever, though he's not the 'greatest' boxer ever because his resume lacks in comparison to SRR, Ali, etc.

tenor.gif

And thats the smaller man too

Lmfao it was embarassing no matter how you look at it

Last edited:
When people post the GIF of Khabib dropping Conor, they just show their ignorance because it has nothing to do with boxing. Conor was going to defend a take down and Khabib instead came over the top. Take downs don't happen in boxing.

Paulie is salty because he got handled by Conor is sparring. When he first heard Conor was getting into boxing, Paulie went off on how he would KO Conor easy, how he could beat him with one hand tied behind his back, etc. Then he actually got in the ring with Conor and the sparring was very competitive, with Conor giving him a whipping at times.

So Paulie, a guy who's been boxing all his life, struggled hard and got whipped by Conor, who's never had a pro fight in his life. So he's SALTY.

Your right about the first point although trying to claim (not sure if you are or not) that he didn't lose the stand-up because thats not related to boxing then your wrong; this is MMA and boxing is just a part of it, getting punched due to the threat of the TD you still losing the stand-up

In regards Paulie there is no way to tell if we haven't watched the fight ? I can create a series of screenshots from the Mayweather fight and make it look like Conor "won" for someone who didn't watch the fight... This doesn't make sense unless your a deluded conor fanboy.

Last edited:
You forget to mention that's a guy making his pro debut against Floyd Mayweather, who has been a world champ since 1998. Going in there and actually winning rounds was extremely impressive.

Mayweather had give away rounds specially the first ones on many occasions; nothing impressive or new here, why he would change his methodology even if he's fighting an amateur?
Now why don't you mention what was uncommon? That is Floyd carrying an opponent and finishing a fight ?

I can only show so much with a picture, but Conor was effective enough to put Floyd in a shell until Conor gassed.

That is pretty good for a guys first pro boxing match.

Yeah, you really don't know what you're watching. Floyd put himself in a shell as soon as round 1 started, as that was the plan.

Conor was not effective, and has no power in boxing. Floyd knew he presented no threat at all, carried him, and fought him like he'd fight a day 1 scrubby amateur - plodding forward, smirking, and picking him off whenever he felt like it.

UepSTfZ.gif

aosECR9.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

You have no idea what you're watching.

First of all, a few fighters have won 4 rounds or more from Floyd, and Conor didn't even win 4 rounds.

Second, anyone with eyes can see Floyd carried him, and Floyd confirmed it. Beyond obvious. He was literally plodding forward, smirking, throwing 5 punches a round.

He fought like a plodding Mexican journeyman, as he knew Conor posed no threat at all, and he only needed to fight the most basic fight imaginable to defeat him. He also wanted to give fans their money's worth after the lacklustre Pacquiao fight, which he also confirmed. Seeing as he was essentially scamming the entire world, he had to at least make it look like a fight.

I mean just look at this ffs, Floyd gave Mexican journeymen early in his career more respect than this.

UepSTfZ.gif

Dat left doe!

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

Dat next level footwork doe!

aosECR9.gif

This guy know what he's talking about.
Conor fanboys don't know s* about boxing, I don't consider myself an expert but I know for a fact that know more than many around here

Last edited:
Floyd would lose to a bunch of wws?

Or do you mean Conor?

Edit you mean Floyd

Only Ray Leonard and Hearns are favourites since the 70's for me.

Duran would be my pick at lw, but would think Money May was very shrewd at at 147.

Even Ray Leonard and Hearns would have difficulty.

I don't like Floyd being called GOAT, but he's not far off in his respective divisions.

Floyd vs Young Oscar and also Trinidad would be cracking.

You also have Aaron Pryor at 140 and of course Chavez sr

Again only SRL and Hearns would be big favourites imo out of that bunch of names.

Maybe Roberto too, as he had an amazing pressure style, mixed with very underrated defence and good power.
I meant Floyd.

and yeah, SRL and tommy for sure would be favored.

prime mosely an interesting fight. prime pernell. obviously duran as one of the goats. pryor i loved. chavez i think gets pernell'd by floyd. prime manny we never saw fight floyd obviously. then you have bigger ww's like paul williams that could have been an interesting fight for floyd. oscar and felix both prob would have found ways to lose.

Are we really doing this? He fought an electrician in a 4 round boxing match that was declared a freaking DRAW! And once again accusations of a cheapshot and rule breaking follow in the wake of this "dominating" return to form. Jesus Christ. We are back to arguing about Mayweather when CONOR HAS BEEN BOXING TRASH CANS and coming out with disputed victories in a practice setting. This is some desperate pruning here, trying to trim the limbs off of Connors bullshit in order to make him appear credible. You know where we could reeeeally see some head movement? In the cage.

Yeah he is

But referring to him as the actual GOAT is a stretch.

He is arguably, the most technical ever.

I am actually a huge fan of the guy.

For any younger fans on here,

Please, please go and watch Floyd v Corrales and Gatti.

Awesome performances!
castillo fight not as much!

Conor hasn't looked good in a credible fight since 2016

Dude is more washed up than Bea Arthur
lol. he lost one fight in boxing against one of the best of all time, and one in mma against a bad stylistic matchup and undefeated champion. it's pretty dumb to conclude from that he's washed up.

lol. he lost one fight in boxing against one of the best of all time, and one in mma against a bad stylistic matchup and undefeated champion. it's pretty dumb to conclude from that he's washed up.
One in MMA? Are you new?

Funny. So Conor's consistently shitty gas tank is now a defense/excuse for Conor when he gets his ass whooped?
Lol who said that? People showing him getting hit as a way of saying his stand up is garbage only have fights that he was tired and use it to stake their claim. Of course when someone is tired they don’t perform at his best.

His gas tank is shit. His stand up? It’s pretty damn good.

LOL, yet another clueless McNuthugger living in a fantasy world.

Floyd was retired from boxing, and 40 years old. He rolled off the couch, ate burgers, and beat the snot out of Conor without breaking a sweat, literally.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Not to mention Ariel interviewed him like a day before the fight in his stripclub around 4am in the morning, Floyd was not taking this seriously

Last edited:
This is why Pauli Malignaggi can't leave it go. Conor is a proper boxer and really did put a beating on him. Good news for Pauli is he's no longer the only former boxing champ floored by Conor. Great to hear Conor's head movement is getting back to the level it needs to be at.

Paulie was a professional world champion, this bum your talking about is a regional amateur champ. Paulie would school that guy and Conor as well in a real boxing match. Conor went life and death with an out of shape Paulie who just rolled off the couch.

Who before Conor won 4 rounds vs Floyd? That says a lot. Before those comments about Floyd toying with him, yeah right no one lets someone win rounds especially Floyd. Also if that were the case Floyd wouldn't have had to change tactics so many times in the match.
Not to mention Conor won round 7

Back