Supps that help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkaki

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys before i go on asking.. take note i have used the search button and it gave me answers from years back...i have read the faq and it has nothing on this but "ur own preference"...so my question is... what to take in order to help lose weight? fatburner? if so which one? what supplements to take before cardio and such... i understand the whole do it natural since that was my initial plan...but i dont have much time left and i havent had experience dropping this much... im 204lbs right now,..and i wanna get to 160-170 by november...the tournament im planning to join is on december...so i gave a one month period for me to adapt to the weight and make adjustments...dropping to 160 then gaining to 170 with muscle is also something i wanna acheive...so please guys...any help?

So your plan is to drop 40lbs in 3-4 months and then gain 10lbs of muscle in the following month? That isn't happening.

As far as supplements, while many might disagree, there is no proven supplement to aid in increasing metabolism.

edit: Also, since when did '....' become a punctuation mark.

Last edited:
Why would you ask the S&C section about supplements when there is clearly a diet and supps subforum?

Any way. Read the FAQs. Losing weight: eat clean and not as much, and do your cardio. Getting big: eat clean most of the time and lots of it. And lift heavy shit.

As far as supplements go, I wouldn't do artificial fat burners. Protein(casein and whey), fish oil, multivitamin, anything else the FAQs say should be good. Read them several times.

images

Why would you ask the S&C section about supplements when there is clearly a diet and supps subforum?

Cause D&S sucks. :icon_twis

As far as supplements go, I wouldn't do artificial fat burners. Protein(casein and whey), fish oil, multivitamin, anything else the FAQs say should be good. Read them several times.

What makes a supplement artificial?

Cause D&S sucks. :icon_twis

What makes a supplement artificial?

when i wrote that i was thinking artificial metabolism boosts, and that once that artificial boost goes away your body can't blah blah blah. Not meaning the supplement is artificial, but the effect of it.

We really need to combine subforums again.

Welcome to the S,C,D&S forum.

ECA stack. Ephedrine + Caffeine + Advil.

When I took the Advil, and half dose at that, it made me have chronic nose bleeds after a month or so...but don't worry, blood loss is still weight loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back