Supposed to be working but I'm drunk

Who is that chick anyway? Anyway, I'm drunk and going to bed. I'm sure I'm going to wake up to her texting me back that she's too busy to meet me. ever.
ur going to bed and im on morning shift

ur going to bed and im on morning shift

tenor.gif

mods can you plat me again. i miss talking with sherbros in plat chat

I'm procrastinating too. It's simple work and I'll get a rather large payday but it's tedious and I'm both drunk and stoned.

If you're serious about getting the project finished before you go to sleep you need to follow these steps.

1) Don't have anything to drink for the next 30 minutes. Spend the time getting everything on desk/on screen and ready to be started.

2) Make coffee and consume your whiskey that way while working.

The coffee will be hot, so you can't drink it too fast. The caffeine will help you concentrate despite being slightly intoxicated. And the 30 minute break will help reset you a bit.

You won't be able to work while your blood alcohol levels are dropping because it kills motivation and the ability to concentrate. That's why "stop drinking and work" is bad advice.

- Advice from a functioning alcoholic.

This was the most sound advice I've ever read on Sherdog.

The e is wasted, why waste good produce when it can be used effectively in other words such as :
Wasted
Waste
Produce
When
Be
Used
Effectively
Et cetera

cant you just work and get it dont while drunk? i call it executive style

1. Drink Coffee
2. Take Modafinil
3. Turn your phone off and put it out of reach
4. Headphones on with some light repetitive music
5. Install an extension like WasteNoTime or StayFocusd to block non-work related sites
6. Take a 5min break every 30min and don't look at your phone or any other screen/tab on your computer. Do some squats/pushups and relax

Follow the above and you will get shit done

Who is that chick anyway? Anyway, I'm drunk and going to bed. I'm sure I'm going to wake up to her texting me back that she's too busy to meet me. ever.

Haha I must've been pretty blitzed last night. I don't remember posting this. I was wrong about my prediction because she didn't even respond.

Back