Supposed to be working but I'm drunk

P

Pugilistic

It's almost 7pm here. I was trying to finish this project for a client that's due tomorrow morning but I'm kind of drunk now. My friend gave me a bottle whiskey and I thought I could just have a taste while working but it's hitting me harder than expected. On my second glass now. And this french chick isn't texting me back. A third glass would not be the best idea probably.

It's almost 7pm here. I was trying to finish this project for a client that's due tomorrow morning but I'm kind of drunk now. My friend gave me a bottle whiskey and I thought I could just have a taste while working but it's hitting me harder than expected. On my second glass now. And this french chick isn't texting me back. A third glass would not be the best idea probably.

If you're serious about getting the project finished before you go to sleep you need to follow these steps.

1) Don't have anything to drink for the next 30 minutes. Spend the time getting everything on desk/on screen and ready to be started.

2) Make coffee and consume your whiskey that way while working.

The coffee will be hot, so you can't drink it too fast. The caffeine will help you concentrate despite being slightly intoxicated. And the 30 minute break will help reset you a bit.

You won't be able to work while your blood alcohol levels are dropping because it kills motivation and the ability to concentrate. That's why "stop drinking and work" is bad advice.

- Advice from a functioning alcoholic.

You should drink the whole bottle and text her.

Happens to the best of us. It's probably best to take at least 3 days off so they think you were really sick instead of just drunk. That's what I always do.

When I worked for the beer company I'd be at work drunk every day.

If you're serious about getting the project finished before you go to sleep you need to follow these steps.

1) Don't have anything to drink for the next 30 minutes. Spend the time getting everything on desk/on screen and ready to be started.

2) Make coffee and consume your whiskey that way while working.

The coffee will be hot, so you can't drink it too fast. The caffeine will help you concentrate despite being slightly intoxicated. And the 30 minute break will help reset you a bit.

You won't be able to work while your blood alcohol levels are dropping because it kills motivation and the ability to concentrate. That's why "stop drinking and work" is bad advice.

- Advice from a functioning alcoholic.

Shit, I was going to go to bed and wake up really early to finish it since I'm not that far from done. What do you think about that? The risk is me not waking up in time.

How’d that date or non date go or no go?

How’d that date or non date go or no go?
I thought it went alright. She seemed down to meet up later and I made her laugh by saying silly things in French. I might have messed it up by talking about shrooms and talking about heavy shit.

I thought it went alright. She seemed down to meet up later and I made her laugh by saying silly things in French. I might have messed it up by talking about shrooms and talking about heavy shit.

Well There u go. Hopefully it works out.

Shit, I was going to go to bed and wake up really early to finish it since I'm not that far from done. What do you think about that? The risk is me not waking up in time.

Could work. Put your alarm far away enough that you can't turn it off with your eyes shut. But not so far away that it doesn't wake you up lol.

I can write to you in french and pretend

Drink another glass, call her over and take a page out of playboy Jack's book
Paint+Me+Like+One+of+Your+French+Girls_c58b2e_3650517.jpg

Could work. Put your alarm far away enough that you can't turn it off with your eyes shut. But not so far away that it doesn't wake you up lol.

Fuck it. I'll get another glass, but I'm also going to try finish it since I'm close to being done.

Other than neat or on the rocks, what's the best way to drink good quality whiskey? I'm drinking Teeling.

When I worked for the beer company I'd be at work drunk every day.

tenor.gif

Fuck it. I'll get another glass, but I'm also going to try finish it since I'm close to being done.

Other than neat or on the rocks, what's the best way to drink good quality whiskey? I'm drinking Teeling.

Get your life together bud, whiskey is drank straight up, neat. Above who says otherwise blows pigeons.

Back