SUPPORT HUNT 100%

Come on that's a huge exaggeration, if every significant blow to the head took years off his life he'd already be dead.

ignorant people who say comments as above- have no idea what it takes to be in this sport.

every significant head blow you take in this sport, takes years off of your life. anyone in this sport faces the a likeliness of dementia/brain damage as they get older.

fighters commit their life to mma, but they should not acknowledge cheaters like lesnar who enhance their performance with drugs. the ufc has been negligent about this matter. and organizations should be held responsible to protect their health and well being of their fighters.

hunt has an extremely strong case and should continue speak up to the media. he's a true veteran, and i think everything he's saying is correct. other fighters should be more aware, grow some balls, join the cause. as of now, there are no fighters' rights, and until some form of union is established, guys like dana white will do nothing about it.

Ignorant people attack other people instead of trying to understand what they said.

I never said Hunt was wrong, but he certainly is trying to make some money out of this shit, I not even judging him, for not engage in the fight and try to rip Lesnar head off.

He made a terrible fight, he lost, his opponent was on peds and make much money. Now to me seems fair if he got some money of the cheater, but all his crying is about make money out of this situation.

Now fuck off with your arrogant attitude, all you said is common sense, being arrogant over common sense is utterly ridiculous.

All butt-hurt fighters instantly turn into Bernie Sanders.

War Hunt!!

Fuck the cheaters and their tiny testicled apologists, seems like Sherdog is full of guys with low self esteem that need to stick themselves to keep up with the rest of us. Just look at all the steroid threads, so many experts here.

Fkn weak IMO

There is a reason nobody likes Kenedy, just like Hunt he have a strong case, is because they have became total asshole with their comments and keep crying and whining a lot and nobody like that kind of people, even his fans get dished by Mark in this whole situation and lets not forget the controversial comments Hunt has said in this situation.

For me this is a ego thing, this dude has fought cheaters his entire career that actually hurt him worse than Brock and he never said anything, when he was schedule to fight Brock he tried to dish him in every way possible just to finally lost to him, his pride was really hurt and he could not handle it after all this shit he talked.

The fight is going to be a NC, will Hunt get some money from this? I hope so but maybe won't happen. at end I just wish Hunt STFU and handle the situation in a better way, being asshole won't help him.

The Salty Samoan should invest in a salt mine somewhere, followed up by a holiday to the Dead Sea.

The guy's been fighting people on PED'a his entire career and now he's complaining. He's getting annoying with his crusade. He won't shut up. He's gonna end up like Wanderlei if he doesn't stop.

There is a reason nobody likes Kenedy, just like Hunt he have a strong case, is because they have became total asshole with their comments and keep crying and whining a lot and nobody like that kind of people, even his fans get dished by Mark in this whole situation and lets not forget the controversial comments Hunt has said in this situation.

For me this is a ego thing, this dude has fought cheaters his entire career that actually hurt him worse than Brock and he never said anything, when he was schedule to fight Brock he tried to dish him in every way possible just to finally lost to him, his pride was really hurt and he could not handle it after all this shit he talked.

The fight is going to be a NC, will Hunt get some money from this? I hope so but maybe won't happen. at end I just wish Hunt STFU and handle the situation in a better way, being asshole won't help him.

Why would the UFC give him any money at all? He got more than enough(700k).

ignorant people who say comments as above- have no idea what it takes to be in this sport.

every significant head blow you take in this sport, takes years off of your life. anyone in this sport faces the a likeliness of dementia/brain damage as they get older.

fighters commit their life to mma, but they should not acknowledge cheaters like lesnar who enhance their performance with drugs. the ufc has been negligent about this matter. and organizations should be held responsible to protect their health and well being of their fighters.

hunt has an extremely strong case and should continue speak up to the media. he's a true veteran, and i think everything he's saying is correct. other fighters should be more aware, grow some balls, join the cause. as of now, there are no fighters' rights, and until some form of union is established, guys like dana white will do nothing about it.
I support hunt at 0%. Got paid according to his contract and doesn't deserve one penny more. Terrible showing and should get cut.

I would have gladly let Brock throw me on my ass and I just cover my arms over my face until the ref stops it for $700,000 + whatever extra money he received.

Hunt needs to retire. He just got beat by a WWE fake wrestler who hasn't fought in over 5 years.

Brock outstruck him on the feet as well.
What douches like you seem to forget is that if you cheat in a legit sport then you don't win.

Brock had chemical advantages outlined by the code of conduct fighters sign up to, he literally gave no fucked and broke the rules.

He did not win, it will be a DQ and NC for Hunt, which should be a W to the person who fought the cheater, because they actually followed the rules.

Hang of them WWE nuts some more child.

Back